The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-28-07, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
This is a tough one for me because almost EVERYONE stepped up their game compared to last. There were, though, some glaring standouts.

Should Go:

Sanajaya - I hate to say it, but with the 2nd week of poor song selection, he SHOULD go (but he won't)
Brandon - Also, poor song selection. It wasn't a "WOW" night, which they need to set themselves apart.

Will Go:

Brandon - I think he will go tonight.
Nick - This is a gut feeling of mine, but I think he's gone also.

geekboy

Thanks for the sig help, Snidget!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *sob* Glow 02-28-07 1
   RE: *sob* CattyChat 02-28-07 3
       RE: *sob* Glow 02-28-07 4
 RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go CattyChat 02-28-07 2
   RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go priestdi 02-28-07 11
       RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go CattyChat 02-28-07 14
 RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go CTgirl 02-28-07 5
 RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go xwraith27 02-28-07 6
 RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go Snidget 02-28-07 7
 RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go emydi 02-28-07 8
   RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go Glow 02-28-07 9
   RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go CTgirl 02-28-07 12
   RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go CattyChat 02-28-07 13
       RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go emydi 02-28-07 15
 RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go priestdi 02-28-07 10
 RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go AyaK 02-28-07 16
 RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go marchbabe 03-01-07 17
 RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go cahaya 03-01-07 18
 RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go buckeyegirl 03-01-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-07, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*sob*"

Should:
Jared
Sanjaya

Will:
Brandon
*sob* Nick *sob*

<-- inconsolable

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-07, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *sob*"
We'll be sorrowful together, Glow. I am going to miss the soothing & distinctive sound of Nick's voice . I hate it when voters keep people who are either (a) bad or (b) no distinctive sound. There are millions of great singers out there who sound just like the next. Who wants to go out & buy a CD of that? I like a voice that I can immediately tell who the singer is, without seeing them.

One nation, under Romber...

02-28-07, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *sob*"
My husband will be bummed because once Nick is gone, I won't feel the need to get up and do a striptease.

Should have voted.

02-28-07, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
Based on Last Night:

Should Go:

1. Brandon ( Love him, but he hasn't brought it)
2. Jason

Will Go:
1. Brandon
2. Nick (Another fave. I actually voted last night only for Nick in pathetic attempt to save him.)

Overall Performances:

Should Go:
1. SUNDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Jason

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"

I threw Nick some votes for the same reason, with the same sense of borderline irony -- like, how could our votes actually make a difference? lol. but I think the bottom 6 are so close that you never know when a small group of us tossing him 10 votes each could actually do it I suppose. hard to know!

02-28-07, 01:58 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
Thanks for giving me some hope, Priestdi. I'll be crossing my fingers Nick makes it through another week.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
The guys all performed better this week, but most of them didn't capture my attention.

Should Go:
Sanjaya - nice voice, but it's weak at times. When it's matured, he will be awesome!
Nick - Simon said it best, "no charisma." It's too bad, I like him.

Will Go:
Nick
Brandon - He was one of my favs, but he didn't stand out last night.

We could be surprised though. I bet the votes were really close for several of them.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-28-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go:
Sanjaya and Nick

Will Go:
Two of Nick, Brandon, and AJ. Probably the first two.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
Hm, I may have beaten you in timing, but I think you are getting more responses. I put an alert in to close my thread since most of the action is here.

Should Go.
Sanjaya
Brandon.

I really like Sanjaya, but I think his nerves are just not ready for this kind of competition. Brandon was just bad tonight and a lot of other guys really stepped it up.

Will Go

Nick
Brandon.

Nick was also pretty bad IMO (although the ranking thread makes me feel I am alone in that assessment) and I think Sanjaya's likability will save him at least a couple more weeks.

It's a tribe creation!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
Should: Sanjaya and AJ

Will go: Brandon and Nick Maybe AJ instead of Nick

I think Nick looks like Boston Rob of Romber

02-28-07, 10:49 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
Really? Is that where the warmth was coming from last night? It wasn't just "fever"?

One Nation, Under Romber

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
It's that Boston accent!

02-28-07, 01:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
"I think Nick looks like Boston Rob of Romber"

Hmm, now that you mention it, Em, I can see a slight resemblance. I just love his voice . . . moreso the singing voice than the talking voice, although Boston Rob has gotten me to sort of like the Boston accent .

Nick does look like any number of my ex boyfriends . . . I tend to go for the dark hair, athletic build (not too big/not too small). It's the eyes & smile (mouth/teeth) that do it for me, along with a fun personality. Nick would fit right in with my exes (of whom my friends joke how similar-looking they are).

Blondes look better on the arm of a tall, dark & handsome kinda guy , IMO . . .
although I've never gotten the tall part down yet, just taller than me has been acceptable

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-07 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

i still have phil stacey with facial hair and much cuter eyes....more like Chris D but taller

the Rob thing just hit me last nite...I knew he looked like someone..

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"

based just on last night:

Should go:

Brandon
Jared

Will go:

Brandon
Nick

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
I agree with geekboy on both picks.

Sanjaya was awful. My 11-year-old daughter even hates him. But he must have some fans somewhere to have finished 4th after he was so bad last week, so he'll probably stay.

Brandon was a disappointment, and he'll pay with his 'Idol' life.

And I thought Nick should have been axed along with Paul last week. His reprieve was only one week.

marchbabe 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-07, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marchbabe Click to send private message to marchbabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go:
Chris R.
and 2nd to be voted off this week for me it's a toss up between
Sanjaya Malakar
and Sundance Head

Will Go:
Unfortunately I think it will be 2 guys that don't deserve to go home.

Brandon Rogers: Due to song choice
and
AJ Tabaldo

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go

Sanjaya for sure, and probably Blake.

Will Go

It looks like Nick (who had a chance to break out) and Brandon (*sigh* I had hopes for this guy).

Wayang Kulit puppet show by Tribe.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Top 10 Boys - Should Go/Will Go"
Should go:
Sanajaya-poor kid, he just hasn't sung well live.
Sundance-see above comments

Will go:

Brandon-He's utterly forgettable with his poor song choices.
Nick-I hope not, because this guy has grown on me. I'll really miss him. I couldn't vote because I had to work, but he would gotten all of my votes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •