The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AMAZING RACE 6 FINISH UPSETTING"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

turmoil 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail turmoil Click to send private message to turmoil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AMAZING RACE 6 FINISH UPSETTING"
I watched EVERY episode, and from the forst episode i pick Kris and Jon as "my" team. Throughout this ENTIRE race they deserved it....they deserved to win...they wanted it, and did an outstanding job. But, becuase this game doesn't award the prize to whom deserves it, Kendra and Freddy won. Seems to me that Amazing Race is setting a trend....seems like if you*re SECOND you will most likely be the winners. We all saw it, Kris and Jon got their tickets FIRST and that stupid ##### lady whom sold them the tickets said, "YES THIS IS THE FASTEST FLIGHT OF ALL THE AIRLINES" sucks for Kris and Jon, and yes, i was very upset.....all i saw of Kendra and Freddy was bitching, moaning, compaining, and constant bitterness. Sorry, i don't agree they played the game as well as Jon and Kris....

GO KRIS AND JON!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AMAZING RACE 6 FINISH UPSETTING speedyforme 02-09-05 1
 RE: AMAZING RACE 6 FINISH UPSETTING david galik 02-09-05 2
 This is more of a Bashers post IceCat 02-09-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-09-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AMAZING RACE 6 FINISH UPSETTING"
i knew Kris and Jon wouldnt win because they basically had NO STORY or interest at all on the show

the show RARELY focused on them at all, and not because they had no conflict...

the winners always have to be visible, Kris and Jon was the least known couple left...

i do think they deserved to win though, a clean game doesnt always mean a win...luck, speed and brains wins the game...and each leg is different

david galik 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail david%20galik Click to send private message to david%20galik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AMAZING RACE 6 FINISH UPSETTING"
Yes I thought about that #@#%# lady too but then I thought Jon should have (if it was me) gone to the other counters, especially United to double check other flights and not just trust this lady esp. considering what the stakes were. It may have been his nature to just trust which is why so many people here love him.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-05, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "This is more of a Bashers post"
Please feel free to copy this post to one of the existing anti-Kendra/Freddy threads in our Bashers Forum such as this one:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID54/857.shtml

Locking this thread as a duplicate.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •