The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-03, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
omh, what is that? we NEED larry's comments on this...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! TechNoir 05-19-03 1
 RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! SaphireLady 05-19-03 2
 RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! Connie E 05-20-03 3
   RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! Schnookie Palookie 05-20-03 4
       RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! managerr 05-20-03 5
 RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! CSHS79 05-20-03 6
   RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! CLAYAIKENLOVER 05-24-03 22
 RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! Bebo 05-20-03 7
   RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! GeorgiaBelle 05-20-03 8
       RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! Bebo 05-20-03 9
           RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! GeorgiaBelle 05-20-03 10
               RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! Bebo 05-20-03 11
                   RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! katem 05-20-03 12
                       Newsweek Article Spidey 05-20-03 13
                           RE: Newsweek Article Bebo 05-20-03 14
                       RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?! GeorgiaBelle 05-20-03 15
 On Tuesday... IceCat 05-20-03 16
   RE: On Tuesday... I_AM_HE 05-20-03 17
       He's got the sheets on now... IceCat 05-20-03 18
           RE: He's got the sheets on now... I_AM_HE 05-20-03 19
               Nope... IceCat 05-20-03 20
                   RE: Nope... I_AM_HE 05-20-03 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-03, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
Champagne color .. not the best choice for a big man. But then again Clay is wearing a wretched brown four button suit with all of them buttoned. Well it is good for Larry to have material.
"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall" -- Proverbs 16:18

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-19-03, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
Unfortunatly, for a man that large, almost everything looks like PJ's. Also the lighter the color more so the PJ look.

Clay is just a cute nerd. Nice to see the nerd do good for a change.

In regards to the clothes worn, don't AI have dressers that pick out the contestants clothes are am I off on this one.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-20-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
Has anyone else noticed that, alone of the top three, Reuben han't changed a BIT? Yes, he dropped the "205" Jersey, but he still looks essentailly the same as he did in the first round.

Clay and Kim both would be hard to even recognize as the same people who first auditioned. I disagree with Saphirelady...Clay no longer looks like a nerd, geek, whatever. He looks like the really hot actor in a movie, PLAYING a geek. Wow, what a makeover!!!!

As I didn't watch the first AI, does anyone remember if there were such amazing transformations in the first go 'round?

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
There were definitely some major transformations in the first AI. Kelly Clarkson and Nicki are the only two that I can think of right now. I agree with you re Rueben being the only one that still looks the same. I love Clay!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-20-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
Jim Verraros went through a major makeover as well. Went from sad clown boy to a raver boy from the start of the show to the final episode.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-20-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
Let's just be grateful he found something to wear unless you want to consider the alternatives. After all, would you want to see Rueben naked? I know I don't, so let's be grateful he's got something on.

CLAYAIKENLOVER Firstname::Bill desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-24-03, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to send private message to CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
>Let's just be grateful he found
>something to wear unless you
>want to consider the alternatives.
>After all, would you want
>to see Rueben naked? I
>know I don't, so let's
>be grateful he's got something
>on.

EWWWWWW GROSS, I WOULD DIE IF I SAW RUBEN NAKED. LMAO. BUT CLAY, HECKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAH I WOULD LOVVVVVVVVVVE TO SEE THAT HOT SEXXXXXXXXXY MAN NAKED. LMAO. GO CLAY . I LOVE YOU CLAY!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
I guess it's only fair. Sometimes I wear pajamas while I watch the show. Why can't they be comfy too?

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-20-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
Bebo it is no wonder YOU are my hero! I have to admit, I have been guilty of bias here, shamefully wearing my pajamas and expecting them to be fully clothed AND to entertain me.

I will go hang my head in shame now.

Georgia "The Vigilante" Belle

05-20-03, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
Dear, haven't you learned by now that Southern Belles never hang their heads in shame? It doesn't show off the hair properly.

And vigilantes don't either.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

05-20-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
Oh that is right! Not to mention that most unattractive thing it does to ones chin.

~~Lifting head high and fluffing hair.~~

Bebo, I am soooo glad you noticed that and spoke only of the hair. You know Katem would have noticed it and told me about the chin thing going on too

Bebo is MY American Idol
Katem knows that Belle *hearts* him, that is why she picks on him.

05-20-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
11. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
We Southern Belles have got to stick together.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
>We Southern Belles have got to
>stick together.

Oh don't encourage her Ms. Bebo, she likes to ramble once she leaves the mental ward, after her shock treatments

As for Ruben, he's SUCH a lost cause. I hope he also loses tonight. It is SOOOOOOOO obvious that the judges, Ryan and the producers are campaining for him, they so want him to win, makes me sick to my stomach.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Newsweek Article"
It is SOOOOOOOO obvious that the judges, Ryan and the producers are campaining for him, they so want him to win, makes me sick to my stomach.

Did anyone read the Newsweek article of A.I.'s Final 2? Starts with a description of last week's rehersals and how bad Ruben was. The judges were very scared Kim and Clay woul;d be F2 when they wanted Ruben there. Simon admitted that at this stage of the game, you don't get the truth from the judges, but what they want the audience to think (ie how to vote). So no wonder all we got from Simon about Ruben crappy performances was "the Final wouldn't be the same without you," without so much of a mention of how badly he had just performed.

In the end of the article, though, Simon predicts "Clay by a whisker." I think they really wanted it to be ONE of these 2 and now don't care so much.

Anyway, enjoy the show everyone!

05-20-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Newsweek Article"
I think they really wanted it to be ONE of these 2 and now don't care so much.

I think you're right. Last year, it was obvious how disappointed they were that it didn't come down to Tamyra and Kelly in the finals. I think they decided early on that this would be the best final, and that's really all they wanted in the end.

05-20-03, 08:13 PM (EST)
15. "RE: is ruben wearing PAJAMAS!?!?!"
>Oh don't encourage her Ms. Bebo, she likes to ramble once she leaves the mental ward, after her shock treatments
>

I heard the only reason you know this is you used your evil ways and got the court system to lock me up at nights and double the voltage on those shock treatments. You are an evil man at times.

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. And I need to with friends like Katem running loose.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "On Tuesday..."
... he wore the mattress!

That black quilted coat looked like a sealy posturpaedic!

05-20-03, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: On Tuesday..."
OMH! LMAO IceCat!!!

I was going to say that was one of his better outfits, but I can't with a straight face anymore!!!
*can't stop laughing*

05-20-03, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "He's got the sheets on now..."
That's the worlds's biggest polo shirt!

05-20-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: He's got the sheets on now..."
you're killing me!!!

what's left? the pillow?

05-20-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
20. "Nope..."
... it would appear that he ate those!

05-20-03, 08:30 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Nope..."
dreams of giant marshmellows again?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •