The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vote! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vote! "
Who do you think will go tonight?
Kirsten
Jennifer S.
Anne-Michelle
Liz
Tina Fabulous
Cristina C

A Kyngsladye Original

"I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity,is daring to dare" Maya Angelou

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vote! rilond 04-23-03 1
 RE: Vote! Femme 04-23-03 2
 RE: Vote! greeneyes 04-23-03 3
 RE: Vote! buckeyegirl 04-23-03 4
 RE: Vote! minitroll 04-23-03 5
 Cristina and Anne-Michelle djandy 04-23-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rilond Click to send private message to rilond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vote! "
Christina C and Tina Fabulous. I think something will come out in the script/tapes that will reinfore the article tht Tina F. will be booted out along with Christina.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-23-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vote! "
Liz for sure, Christina not so sure.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-23-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vote! "
Anne-Michelle (hasn't been seen much on the show) and

Cristina (Please! Please! Please let her go. I'm still slightly surprised he kept her after he got cornered about kissing the other girls last week.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vote! "
I'm hoping for Kirsten or Tina Fabulous. Both annoy the heck out of me!

A Kyngsladye Original

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-23-03, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vote! "
Cristina and Tina Fabulous. They both bug me. Liz really should go, since she seems a little too insecure(translation: stalker), but Andrew seems to like her.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-23-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Cristina and Anne-Michelle"
Cristina because she's too over-bearing, and Anne-Michelle because we haven't seen too much of her and she's an actress which means she's probably there to make a name for herself instead of finding true love.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •