The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's getting sent home???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

aggiesjc 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-05-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggiesjc Click to send private message to aggiesjc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's getting sent home???"
Which housemate will be leaving next week? What a cliffhanger! Sounds like somebody got in trouble, but I suppose it could be a graduation. There was some talk from Towanda in the previews about a housemate making racial remarks, and I wonder if that is what leads to someone going home. Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's getting sent home??? georgesgirlnumber1 11-05-04 1
   RE: Who's getting sent home??? aggiesjc 11-05-04 2
       RE: Who's getting sent home??? georgesgirlnumber1 11-05-04 3
           RE: Who's getting sent home??? Lolly23 11-08-04 4
               RE: Who's getting sent home??? aggiesjc 11-09-04 5
                   RE: Who's getting sent home??? georgesgirlnumber1 11-09-04 6
                       RE: Who's getting sent home??? aggiesjc 11-09-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

georgesgirlnumber1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-05-04, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail georgesgirlnumber1 Click to send private message to georgesgirlnumber1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's getting sent home???"
I'm wondering who gets sent home, and why, too! I to heard something about "racial" comments, but for the life of me, none of the people we've seen seem to me to be capable of something like that. I'm guessing that they've done all they can with Towanda...they've opened up doors for her and the rest really is up to her. What Josie is doing still there is beyond me. It doesn't seem to me that they are working with moving her ahead at all. I am still wondering about DeBOrah (sp?) What the heck was the matter with that woman? I wanted someone to have it out with her face-to-face.

11-05-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggiesjc Click to send private message to aggiesjc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who's getting sent home???"
Regarding who's going home and why, all I can say is that many of the previews are so misleading that it's tough to guess. The producers really try to make viewers think some major issue is happening in the house by showing little glimpses of scenes that look really caustic. Then, when the show gets around to showing the full scene that the little glimpse came from, there's nothing scandalous or shocking at all. For example, when they showed Kim saying to Towanda in a preview, "Hey, T, I've got something I really need to show you (or tell you)..." leading viewers to think it was some issue between the two women. Then, today, come to find out that the full scene is simply Kim telling Towanda that her family is back playing tennis together again. The previews try to make it into a soap opera when it's not! Also, another trick they pull with the previews is showing the women saying something astonishing, and when the full scene is unveiled, we find out that it was just part of an exercise they were given! They do that all the time! So, considering all of that, I have to guess that whoever is leaving will be doing so by graduating, and that the previews was designed to intrigue and mislead us.

11-05-04, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail georgesgirlnumber1 Click to send private message to georgesgirlnumber1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who's getting sent home???"
Absolutely! All in the name of ratings. I didn't feel that in previous sessions, though. This has almost become a "stage directed" soap. Anyway, you're right...but it is very misleading (false advertising!!).

Lolly23 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-08-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly23 Click to send private message to Lolly23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who's getting sent home???"
>Absolutely! All in the name
>of ratings. I didn't
>feel that in previous sessions,
>though. This has almost
>become a "stage directed" soap.
> Anyway, you're right...but it
>is very misleading (false
>advertising!!).

I totally agree. ALSO, did anyone else notice that when the anger session was being planned by Iyanla, her hair was about 2 or 3 inches LONGER than it was in the anger session that supposedly took place that same evening, or earlier in that same day? It looked if they had filmed her going to Rhonda and Dr. Stan AFTER the fact to ask them about doing it, and then to have them watch from the plasma. I'm guessing that it made better television to really build up to this assignment, and I bet Rhonda and Dr. Stan dind't even watch it in real time, they filmed them later looking at the reply as if they were there live.

11-09-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Who's getting sent home???"
Looks like tomorrow's the day we may find out who's leaving the house, and why. Then again, the way they string us along these days, we may not find out for several days! I'll bet if they really tried, they could hang us out to dry until next week! Any guesses as to who's going home and why? I'll take a stab at it - Sommer lets her bad attitude get the best of her, makes a remark that offends all other housemates, and she gets shipped out by the life coaches.

11-09-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Who's getting sent home???"
I just can't imagine that any of the houseguests doing or saying anything bad enough to get kicked out of the house. Maybe they mean "leaving" like "graduating"? Maybe it's going to be Jennifer now that she's had this kind of breakthrough with her sister? Who knows. They'll string us out until next week with that one I'm afraid. Or, maybe they figure Maureen has cried enough now and they're gonna send her back to work this thing out with Larry? Who knows. Maybe Kim gets into a fight with her sister, where Kim can't ever admit that she is wrong or sorry and they tell her that if she can't do that, she might as well be done and head home? And, isn't it about time they get a new houseguest?

11-09-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Who's getting sent home???"
Maybe you're right, and it will just be a graduation. I suppose they could try to say a couple of the women are ready to graduate by now. So far, Sinae has been the only one to graduate, and it feels like it's been eternity since the other original members have been in the house. They've all been in a long time (how many weeks has it been?), and from my point of view, haven't accomplished anything too significant. Finally getting Josie to target Chloe's dad with a lawyer's help is the first real help they've given her that she can use in the real world. Remember that exercise where Rhonda made Josie try to negotiate/bargain on various things with retailers? What in the world did that accomplish? Supposedly it helped Josie see that things aren't always black and white, that there are gray areas, but that's not going to get her a job or child support!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •