The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
ARRRRRRRRR!!!! Ther boards went all kplooyey last noight and DEVILRAYS didn't get ther gufu going for that reason, I suspects. So, to make an assist, and for old time's sake, I'll gufumeister this one post!

Pulau Tiga (ep 7) Pagong's Anti-Alliance Voting (non)Strategy!
Australian Outback (ep 11) Amber Doesn't Reallign With Kucha!
Africa (ep 4) Silas' Strategy Proposal!
Marquesas (ep 8) Rotu 4 Reveal Boot Order at IC8!
Thailand (ep 7) Shii Ann's Defection Strategy!
Amazon (ep 10) Alex Scares Rob Out of Alliance!

Week 1 winner: Morgan's Poor Market Strategy
Week 2 winner: Morgan Blows Another IC Lead
Week 3 winner: Osten Sinks His Own Tribe's Boat
Week 4 winner: Burton Gets Drake to Throw IC

And DEVILRAYS can fill in the rest of the stuff whenever, but let's get to it!

You have two votes again this week for gufu of the week by the contestants. What were the dangdumbest things they did??!! Ha! As always, there is no shortage of stuff to pick out, but go ahead and make your picks, and be as brutal about it as you wish! Two votes on that, make the best of them.

As for Production nominees, make whatever of them that you want and maybe someone will second them, woohoo!!!!

Gufu it, Bashers! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! Oh yeah, there's a Tuesday at midnight deadline for some reason. Well, as I said, DEVILRAYS can fill in the gaps (and hey, DR, good going, I'm totally impressed this season!).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 CantStandToLook 10-17-03 1
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 DEVILRAYS 10-17-03 2
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 Coconut 10-17-03 3
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 BriarRosie 10-17-03 4
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 tig_ger 10-17-03 5
   hi, tig Coconut 10-17-03 6
       Been hiding... tig_ger 10-17-03 10
 big dumb mistakes cqvenus 10-17-03 7
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 strid333 10-17-03 8
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 Angelfood 10-17-03 9
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 Sexishelly 10-17-03 11
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 colleenwannabe 10-17-03 12
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 Steen 10-17-03 13
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 samboohoo 10-17-03 14
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 pythonfan 10-17-03 15
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 PlumBlossom 10-17-03 16
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 mtopaz 10-17-03 17
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 Nash 10-18-03 18
   RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 Whacrusaders 10-19-03 19
       RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 Coconut 10-20-03 31
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 minitroll 10-19-03 20
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 ShowMeTheWinner 10-19-03 21
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 321Jump 10-19-03 22
 A Week Rich with Gufus!!! shanana banana 10-19-03 23
   RE: A Week Rich with Gufus!!! ivoryElephant 10-19-03 24
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 AugustGirl 10-19-03 25
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 Violet Nyte 10-19-03 26
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 dabo 10-19-03 27
   RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 dabo 10-19-03 29
   RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 shanana banana 10-20-03 32
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 Sunny_Bunny 10-19-03 28
   RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 dabo 10-20-03 30
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 nailbone 10-21-03 33
   Oops nailbone 10-21-03 34
 RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5 DEVILRAYS 10-22-03 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
Contestant Gufu: Michelle shows off at IC
JOn doesn't know paddle from ladle

A 2003 RolldDice Original

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-17-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
I must be seeing double. I will close off my other thread and we will use this one. Yes, the board problem was why I couldn't get the Gufus up last night. I have a rant about that in the other thread, of course, where you can also read the current standings.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/2131.shtml

But in any case, I give to thee my gufu nominations:

CONTESTANT:

--Michelle Subverts Drake Plan, Chugs Her Smoothie

--Jon Doesn't Know How to Steer

PRODUCTION

--Are we ever going to switch tribes? Do we really want to turn what might have been the best season of Survivor into a repeat of Thailand, with another painful Pagonging?

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
1. Osten is Totally Useless. I mean, I know I am not the least biased person around, but he is a MORON. He whines, he cries, he does nothing... what is going ON?

2. John can't paddle worth beans.

Production: boring, fear-factor style gross food challenge. I'm sure they could have come up with something better?

Clones rule!

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-17-03, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
1. Helmsman Johnny Fairplay - Cannot steer a freakin' boat!
2. Michelle's chugfest at the Bass-o-Matic IC after telling her tribe she'll be the gagging decoy.

Honorable mention goes to Morgan for not moving their shelter until Rupert pointed out to them how lunar cycles affect tides!

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-17-03, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
#1. Michelle can't fake it. No, no, PG-13 site and all, I meant she can't pretend to be squeamish at the gross food challenge in order to induce the Moron's to select her for the tie breaker. Who, besides me, thought of Meg Ryan's excellent performance in When Harry Met Sally when they heard of Michelle's strategy? Oh, this is going to be good, I thought. Women have excelled at the art of faking and eating gross things since the beginning of time. No, no, PG-13 site and all, I was thinking of those parents who drink the same as their small child? How much is backwash and how much is drink, do you suppose? Euuu. Anywho, I was summarily disappointed by her complete inability to fake it. Maybe those movie actors ARE worth the money after all...Michelle sealed her fate and the fate of her team by letting her ego get the best of her.

#2. Jon blurts out strategy to Jiffy at TC highlighting his cockiness, lack of ethics and inability to keep his trap shut. Who wants this guy in their alliance? Does he know when to shut the F up???? His performance at the reward challenge was pure comedy. (On a side note, Jon had an awesome strategy trying to hit on Darrah before the gross food challenge. I commend Darrah, because I would have gagged immediately just listening to him. The gross food, bah! Jon is the grossest thing out there.)

A PhoenixMons Original

10-17-03, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "hi, tig"
stalking you over here 'cause I haven't seen you at OT.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Been hiding..."
After taking a big bite out of Roy this past month, I've been on the down low.

A PhoenixMons Original

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "big dumb mistakes"
Player Gufus

1-Jon runs his mouth at TC. {Starts divulging the plan to Jiffy that they threw the challenge, etc.}

2-Rupert runs HIS mouth at TC. {Starts saying how everyone else is a moron for wanting to throw the challenge. This shows his disunity from the tribe. No, I don't think it's a word, and no, I can't explain it any better.}

Honorable Mention: Michelle gets cocky. {Comes up with plan to save the tribe from going to TC, thereby saving herself for 3 more days, but her ego gets in the way and she slams the shake like a champ. Gufu.}

Production:

Why are they one week behind their promises? Spectacle was THIS week at TC, not last week as promised. *Sigh*

- also hates pelicans. joy. can't wait for next week. stupid pelican. back from the dead.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-03, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
Osten wanting to be a whiny baby and wait until the shelter washes away to fix it up rather than do it now.

Michelle supposed to look like a queasy person slams the shake faster than the guys.

Production
Jiffy saying don't bother trying to Drake in the RC, while he did it all along with Morgan with their challenges.

Three is the perfect number.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
Michelle - 2nd Drake to Engineer their own Ousting

Production - Promising Morgan 3 days of Rupert & promising Rupert to share in the reward, and then putting him in the awkward position of having to cut it short to prove loyalty.

Evil Queen in Disguise

Sexishelly 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-17-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sexishelly Click to send private message to Sexishelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
1. Michelle who is well aware her head is on the chopping block chugs back her squid shake like she's slamming shots and in the process secures her outster.

2. Jon steering the boat everywhere but through the designated course.

HM. Why oh why is Osten so damn lazy did not want to move the shelter until it was pretty much washed away. Maybe his survivor goal is to keep stereotypes alive.

colleenwannabe 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-17-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenwannabe Click to send private message to colleenwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
Nomination #1: Michelle refuses to downplay her swallowing skills.

-And then-

Nomination #2: Michelle throws up repeatedly while trying to explain to Rupert what a better person than Shawn she would be to keep around.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-17-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
1.Jon useless at RC
2.Michelle Chugging gross drink

Steen

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
Michelle can't swallow her pride, but gulps down the shake

John can't shut up at TC

Production: No explanation of no kidnapping. Is this a one-time thing or will it happen again?

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
Jon's steering - or lack thereof ( I HATE that guy, he's not even a "hate him, but keep him around because he's amusing" I hope he gets eaten by a shark)

Michelle's chugging. Did she not LISTEN to the plan?

Anyone who claims to sleep like a baby obviously does not have one.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
1. Jon's steering during RC.

2. Michelle shooting herself in the foot by not following through with the game plan at IC, thus getting herself booted.

an IceCat original

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
1. Michelle swigs like a big dog at IC, instead of faking revusion. Earns herself the walk of shame. Way to go champ!

2. Jon's spasmosdic paddling instead of steering the boat during RC. Amazingly, he made Osten look good.

Production Gofu: No explanation of why the winning tribe didn't get to raid a player from the losing tribe this week. Wazzup?

Happy Halloween!

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-18-03, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-03 AT 10:42 PM (EST)

Gufus
Jon can't steer
Michelle can't fake it
Osten can't think (this is a joke not a GUFU - actually though Osten would be my pick as the overall GUFU of S7)

Whacrusaders 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-03, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Whacrusaders Click to send private message to Whacrusaders Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
My top 10 list

10 Team Moron didnt know that the spear was for fish

9 Ryan O couldn't keep a fish in a bag (isnt their and old joke about fighting ones way out of a wet bag? - sorry I digress)

8 Team Moron being impressed by picking Rupert then kick back and watch him work

7 Andrew talkng about how hard Rupert is working while sitting back and watching him work some more

6 Johny Fair play for --- Oh what the %#&$ Hes an ASS !

5 Team Moron - for not realizing that they need to move the camp
(wasn't this a rerun of S2? just saying)

4 Team Drunk - Because Jiffy had to explain that loosing IC is bad

3 Michelle - Not sticking to game plan when her hide is in the line. (Oh I know there is some blond joke material here !!!)

2 DLBM (thats dumb lazy black man) "Don't move the shelter utill there is a problem" I love what Ruppert told the tribe about DLBM, IT WAS PRICELESS !!!

1 Johnny Fair Play - If boat is going straight - then make it curve out of bounds

MY PICK IS FOR

Hommer Fair Play Simpson See # 1

Alt Pick DLBM See # 2

10-20-03, 04:10 PM (EST)
31. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
I agree with the 'Duh, it SHOOTS!' fish spear revelation. I mean, nobody was bored enough to fool around with it and figure out how it works? Stupid!

Clones rule!

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-19-03, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
Wow, an all Drake week for the gufu. Who woulda thunk it.

1. Michelle showing off at the immunity challenge. Her performance was the last nail in her coffin.

2. Jon fails to realize the difference between a rudder and an oar, and steers the Drake boat waaaaaay off course during the reward challenge.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-19-03, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
1. Michelle can't fake it. Oh my heck! That has got to be this season's biggest GUFU.

2. Osten's "strategy" of not moving the shelter until it becomes a problem-- yeah yeah... wait till all your shelter is washed away and then b!+ch about the problem of not having enough strong people to move the shelter.

Production GUFU:
Strike two for the CBS employee who f4cked up the website blurb. "The women's tempers flare when the men of the tribe decide to build the shower in the open". Uh-huh...

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
This seems to have been an especially gufu-rich episode.

#1: Michelle chugs her drink.

#2: Shawn badmouths Burton. (Shawn acted like a prick pretty much throughout the whole episode. Way to make people notice you and not in a good way.)

Honorable mention: Osten not wanting to move the shelter. Yeah, we've seen how well he does underwater.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "A Week Rich with Gufus!!!"
Number 1 has got to be: Michelle slamming the shake like she was at a frat party doing a beer bong.

Number 2: Anything Jon says or does. When will the Drakes realize they don't NEED this loser?? Puppetmaster my @ss.

Honorable mention to Osten for once again being enough of a whiny wuss so that even Rupert goes back to tell the Drakes that he's all looks and no substance.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-19-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: A Week Rich with Gufus!!!"

Michelle chugging her drink thus letting the morgan tribe target a weaker member for the tiebreaker

Jon using the rudder as an oar

production gufu: |Jiffy Probe telling morgan too keep trying when they get their assses kicked but then making snide comments when drake gets their buts kicked

"I was fun out there? Boy, sugar, what show were you watching? The last time I had that much fun I was in full blown
labor!" -Janet Koth Survivor Amazon

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
#1 Michelle chugging her shake after she agreed to be the decoy.

#2 Jon not knowing the difference between an oar and a rudder.

HM Drake not voting out Jon the first chance they had. Why, oh why, is he still there?

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-19-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
1) Michelle's lack of acting at iC
2) Jon's lack of cognitive activity at RC

Production:
Unsubtle manipulation to save Morgan ("kidnapping" one week, but not the next because Drake lost again)
Boring, predictable IC
Osten and Jon. Worst casting ever.

10-19-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-03 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

Vote #1: Jon and Christa and Shawn and Rupert at the IC. So, okay, you don't want Trish to be selected for the tie-breaker, and Sandra does poorly downing her Survivor smoothie, but then agreed-upon-decoy Michelle screws up by chugging down her Survivor smoothie like it was bottled water. So, what do Jon and Christa and Shawn and Rupert do? They walk up there and chug down their Survivor smoothies like they were drinking bottled water! Knock Knock ... Hello!!!

Vote #2: Jon considers targetting Sandra for her game-but-failed IC performance without having a single thought about his truly outstandingly pitiful RC performance.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

10-19-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
29. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
Oops, nearly forgot:

Honorable Mention:

Jonny Fairplay, about that be the first Survivor to have sex on the island thing you wanted to do, getting rid of the other single men in the tribe made a whole lot of sense, but getting rid of the only single woman in the tribe really doesn't work out so well.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
>>>>>Vote #1: Jon and Christa and Shawn and Rupert at the IC. So, okay, you don't want Trish to be selected for the tie-breaker, and Sandra does poorly downing her Survivor smoothie, but then agreed-upon-decoy Michelle screws up by chugging down her Survivor smoothie like it was bottled water. So, what do Jon and Christa and Shawn and Rupert do? They walk up there and chug down their Survivor smoothies like they were drinking bottled water! Knock Knock ... Hello>>>>>>>>

Very good point, Dabo. If they were really *that* concerned with winning, either Jon or Christa shoulda faked it. I don't think Rupert or Shawn could have done a good enough fake job to be believable, but Jon or especially Christa could have picked up the slack.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
I’m voting a bit differently this week, because frankly, I am bored choosing just one thing as an individual gufu.

These two are individual gufus! I think you will all agree with me.

1. Wussboy “Lets just prove to the viewers that I am a worthless waste of space” Osten.
He came. He saw. He proved that Darwin’s survival of the fittest theory still lets some seep through the cracks.

2. Frizzy “I'm funny damn it, why aren't you laughing?!” Jon

Proving that laugh and the world does not always laugh with you, but just thinks your pathetic.

10-20-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
30. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
>2. Frizzy “I'm funny damn
>it, why aren't you laughing?!”
>Jon

ARRRRRR!!!! I fergot one 'Onerble Mention:

Jonny Fairplay: About the "This is F and this is Y" thing... FY back atcha, boyo!

What a total waste of space jerk.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
I read an interview where Michelle said she had to chug her smoothie to keep from throwing up, so I'm gonna remove that one from my list.

My votes:

Osten - "I don't think we need to move the shelter until it TOTALLY WASHES AWAY". Moron.

Jon - "Rudder? I thought it was just a funny shaped paddle!". Idiot.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Oops"
Forgot the production GUFU:

I thought the shower thing was supposed to cause problems with the women, but they talked about how respectful the men were. Seems like only the cameraman got a peek.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-22-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: S7 Gufu Award: Week 5"
The results are in, and as usual, this was a week filled with gufus. And Mark Burnett and his boys are hardly blameless this week, but again, this is not news. I have tabulated the votes, and here we have it.

Production gufus

The following Production gufus did not receive the requisite two nominations and will not proceed to the final vote.

No Tribe Switch, Possible Pagonging on Horizon
Show Delivers on Promises Too Late
Jiffy Makes Rupert Skip Reward to Be With Drake

Contestant gufus

The following Contestant gufus received only one vote apiece and therefore will not proceed to the final vote.

Rupert Trashes Drake Strategy at TC
Michelle Fails to Save Herself with Rupert
Shawn Trashes Burton Post-TC4
Drake Doesn't Recover from Michelle's Chugging
Jon Tries to Target Sandra

Production gufu finalists

This week, four Production gufus received at least two nominations and will proceed to the final vote with the others in the multitude of MB-inspired errors. I present to you - another round of gufus!

Predictable Gross-Out Eating Challenge
Jiffy Trashes Losing Drake
Kidnapping Not Even Mentioned After IC5
Shower Issue From Website Never Happens

Contestant gufu voting

Four nominees received enough votes to move on to the final vote or the Wild Card vote. As always, only one nominee goes straight to the final vote from each week, but a bunch will go to the Wild Card vote.

In 4th place, with 5 votes - Jon Shoots Off His Mouth at TC

In 3rd place, with 6 votes - Osten's Laziness Over Shelter

This week, the vote between the top two vote-getters finished with a 21-16 margin, between Jon Doesn't Know How to Steer and Michelle Subverts Drage Plan, Chugs Her Smoothie. The free pass to the final round goes to...

Michelle Subverts Drage Plan, Chugs Her Smoothie

These are the updated Week 5 standings.

Week 1 winner: Morgan's Poor Market Strategy
Week 2 winner: Morgan Blows Another IC Lead
Week 3 winner: Osten Sinks His Own Tribe's Boat
Week 4 winner: Burton Gets Drake to Throw IC
Week 5 winner: Michelle Subverts Drage Plan, Chugs Her Smoothie

Wild Card Contenders
Nicole Shoots Off Her Mouth
Morgan Can't Find Water Source
Morgan Puts Ryan S. First in RC
Osten Throws In the Towel
Shawn Loses Fishing Spear, Can't Find It
Sandra Alienates Morgan in Taking Tarp

Osten, Tijuana, and Lill Swim Away from RC Conflict
Lill Goes Fishing and Loses Last Hook
Morgan Votes Out Worker Lill, Saves Lazy Darrah
Morgan's Poor RC Performance
Andrew and Ryan Get Lost Without Map

Jon Doesn't Know How to Steer
Osten's Laziness Over Shelter
Jon Shoots Off His Mouth at TC

Production Nominees
Narrow IC Path Prevents Passing
Two Ryans on Same Tribe
Three Non-Swimmers on Morgan
Promised "Photo Finish" Never Takes Place
Ryan O.'s "Package" Visible in Relay

IC Doesn't Test Tribes' Teamwork
Casting of Jon
Excessive Hype for Weak Treasure
CBS Website Spoils RC and IC Winner
Morgan Gets to Steal a Drake Member
Excessive Hype for TC Performance

Predictable Gross-Out Eating Challenge
Jiffy Trashes Losing Drake
Kidnapping Not Even Mentioned After IC5
Shower Issue From Website Never Happens

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •