The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Congrats New Yorkers!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-05, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Congrats New Yorkers!"

You aren't getting the Olympics!
Glad you were spared the traffics the crowds and the security mess that would have been.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Congrats New Yorkers! AugustGirl 07-06-05 1
 London Drive My Car 07-06-05 2
 RE: Congrats New Yorkers! Draco Malfoy 07-06-05 3
   RE: Congrats New Yorkers! Drive My Car 07-06-05 5
       RE: Congrats New Yorkers! Draco Malfoy 07-06-05 6
 RE: Congrats New Yorkers! zombiebaby 07-06-05 4
 RE: Congrats New Yorkers! cahaya 07-06-05 7
 Bring your own towel (and comb) to ... KeithFan 07-06-05 8
 Whew! moonbaby 07-06-05 9
 RE: Congrats New Yorkers! TeamJoisey 07-06-05 10
 A Question Puffy 07-06-05 11
 RE: Congrats New Yorkers! LionChow 07-06-05 12
   RE: Congrats New Yorkers! ginger 07-06-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Congrats New Yorkers!"
Yep, would have been a big ole mess. Looks like it is between London and Paris.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

07-06-05, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "London"
got the Games

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Congrats New Yorkers!"
This is sports, right?

I know I should care about the Olympics, but they just bore me. At least the time difference is only 6 hours for this one.

07-06-05, 07:54 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Congrats New Yorkers!"
It's News, until there are actual games or scores or points it isn't sports yet.
Is it?

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Congrats New Yorkers!"
Good strong point.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Congrats New Yorkers!"
I can't believe the hype on this one! I am glad London got them.

I was not a supporter of having them in NY.

Look at me I got a Sweet Summer Syren Siggie!

Yet I still can't believe we do not have a stadium here!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Congrats New Yorkers!"
Not to mention budget deficits and higher taxes for up to 20 years, with a cost likely to exceed $12 billion, and subsequent maintenance costs after that.

Here's an article on the same, "Hey, N.Y., look at the bright side: Why do cities want to host a competition where out-of-control costs are the rule?"

"Timeless at lightspeed."

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bring your own towel (and comb) to London"
LONDON (AFP) - Shared combs and brushes have been banned from Britain's lower House of Commons in a bid to thwart headlice, a newspaper said.
The Sun reported that communal hairbrushes and combs were being axed under health and safety regulations.

...and the kids say I never bring anything home for them.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Whew!"
In some ways it would have been great but I am relieved!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-06-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Congrats New Yorkers!"
As a newspaperman in the NYC media market, we're disappointed.

As a newspaperman whose life would be hell for months, I'm pretty relieved.

We never expected them to choose NYC. Not in the current political climate.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "A Question"
Did Sami and Kimmah have anything to do with this?

Move over Bob, this is an Arkie original

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-06-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Congrats New Yorkers!"
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm soooooo happy we lost.

Good luck to London.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Congrats New Yorkers!"
And what a stoopid choice London is! A town with predictably worse weather and less feasible automobile access than even my own San Francisco. Yeesh.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •