The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Whar happened? I didn't see the maniplulation show, I got when Jessica's sister came!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-28-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Whar happened? I didn't see the maniplulation show, I got when Jessica's sister came!"
Hi, this is my first time posting. (thou I've been reading the boards for a while) I'm confused what happened to day. I saw Jessicas sister coming and TJ having to put together puzzles. But all the posts show the today's show was on manipulation. Does anyone know why? Did this happen to anybody else?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the... Devlynne 10-28-05 1
 RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the... angelami1937 10-29-05 2
   RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the... shawnar 10-31-05 3
       RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the... cannfran59 10-31-05 4
           RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the... mhb0125 11-01-05 5
               RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the... shawnar 11-01-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Devlynne 154 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-28-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devlynne Click to send private message to Devlynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the maniplulation show, I got when Jessica's sister came!"
Hello shawnar, welcome to the boards!

I haven't seen the episode you're describing before, it sounds like a future one. I haven't even heard about Jessica's sister coming to the house before, that should be interesting. She has posted on the boards here in the past, though she said she'll never do so again. I'm not sure why you'd be seeing episodes ahead of the ones I see, it's rather confusing really.

Message in a Bottle: Desiderata ~ Max Ehrmann

angelami1937 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-29-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelami1937 Click to send private message to angelami1937 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the maniplulation show, I got when Jessica's sister came!"
I didnt see that episode. I know that Lisa's parents have been asked to come to the house. Jessica's sister will be interesting. She is really upset from what I read here from some of her post. Christina was put on assignment to manipulate her housemates as much as possible. She seemed thrilled to do so, and a bit disappointed when the exercise was officially over. I think she manipulates all of the time. She is so sweet and innocent with the LC and Dr. Stan but a witch around TJ.

10-31-05, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the maniplulation show, I got when Jessica's sister came!"
Thank you for getting back to me. It's now Monday and I'm watching the same episode again.So they must of showed it ahead of time and are now trying to get back on track. Which means I probaly lost the mulipulation episode which is a bummer it sounded like a good one. I agree Christina seems to have two sides depending on who she's with. I was wondering when Iy was going to figure that out. She seems to be great at reading peoples chatacter. I too remember reading Jessica's sister's posts. I'm not sure why she was so unhappy with the show I din't see anything strange. She seemed to have and okay time(not really a big deal). Thank's again for getting back to me.

cannfran59 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cannfran59 Click to send private message to cannfran59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the maniplulation show, I got when Jessica's sister came!"
I know you meant a specific episode! I just had to lol because every episode is a MANIPULATION!!! I just joined the post a couple of weeks back after watching from day 1. Had to VENT after starting with the women in this house!!! I don't see how anyone who watches can keep their months shut!! chuckles!!...ann

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-05, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the maniplulation show, I got when Jessica's sister came!"
I agree. I had to find some place to talk to people who watch SO. My husband laughs at me because I get worked up about what happened on the show. I've been watching since Season 2 but just starting posting earlier this month. (I have to admit, I was afraid of chat rooms!) I come to post messages at least twice a day and I love it! I had to laugh at the folks who posted on the off topic message board because they said they were scared of us here because we take the show so seriously!!!!

11-01-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Whar happened? I didn't see the maniplulation show, I got when Jessica's sister came!"
I know, I've been watching since season 1 and started reading the message boards last year. This Friday finally decided to join I just couldn't take sitting on the sidelines anymore!
I was intimidated because I'm not computer savy.But I have no one else to talk to about this show everyone I know works when its on.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •