The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-03, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
Okay, I've read a few posts regarding Osten's "strategy". Some have speculated that Osten's whining and lack of ability at the challenges is all strategy on his part to keep him from being a target. Personally, I don't buy it...I may have to eat this post later but at this point I doubt it. I think he really is A BIG WUSS. That whole near "drowning" thing looked like a cover-up to me. Example...in the 4th grade we had to run two laps around the track under a certain amount of time to pass gym class. Me, being the cute chubby type knew half a lap into it I was never going to make it...and I don't get F's. So, being the plump but bright girl that I was I faked a hyperventilation attack and was taken to the nurse, sent home, given a weeks bed rest (with the TV brought into my room) and a B in gym. A little cover up and sympathy go a long way. Osten made it out to the buoyed area fine, he went under a couple of times and JUST LIKE SKINNY RYAN could not pull himself to the bottom to get the puzzle piece. After so many lambasted Skinny Ryan's performance (including Osten) he could not just swim back with his tail between his legs
so he fakes a little drowning, gets some sympathy and doesn't look like another skinny Ryan.
I might buy into the whole "I want to go home" strategy IF Osten was performing well in challenges. How could anyone foresee that being a whiner and performing poorly is the way to the final two? I don't get it!
Yea, the near drowning was fake, but the rest...he's just a wuss (with really big muscles)!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I am going with....................... wildchickenhunter 10-10-03 1
   RE: I am going with................... nailbone 10-10-03 13
 RE: Is Osten faking or is he really... Thaibeach 10-10-03 2
   RE: Is Osten faking or is he really... BeerNuts 10-11-03 17
 RE: Is Osten faking or is he really... ConningOfficer 10-10-03 3
   RE: Is Osten faking or is he really... ConningOsWife 10-10-03 4
       RE: Is Osten faking or is he really... Schnookie Palookie 10-10-03 6
           RE: Is Osten faking or is he really... ConningOsWife 10-10-03 7
           RE: Is Osten faking or is he really... ginger 10-10-03 9
 RE: Is Osten faking or is he really... FarmBoy 10-10-03 5
   RE: Is Osten faking or is he really... Thaibeach 10-10-03 8
 I'm about to drown!! frisky 10-10-03 10
 Burton's Answer mikey 10-10-03 11
 Waste of perfectly good oxygen AugustGirl 10-10-03 12
   RE: Boo Hoo Mama's Boy Tilwee 10-10-03 14
       RE: Boo Hoo Mama's Boy foonerman 10-11-03 16
 RE: Is Osten faking or is he really... LookeeLoo 10-10-03 15
   RE: Is Osten faking or is he really... Dakota 10-11-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-03, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I am going with..........................................................................."
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 08:08 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 08:07 AM (EST)

Osten is a really big WUSSY. I am not so sure he is all that intelligent either....after all he traded his close away and then didn't spend all the money....

edited because I can't spell or type.

Even the dancers at the nudie bar know better than to throw an IC.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I am going with..........................................................................."

>
>edited because I can't spell or
>type.
>
No, but you got "close".

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-03, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
He is a complete P*SSY! He may be faking (brilliant strategy, moron!) as well, but I think he's an awful lot like Daniel from S6. Lots of muscles and no clue how to use them.

BeerNuts 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BeerNuts Click to send private message to BeerNuts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
Agreed. He's obviously worked hard for that body, but it's all for show baby. Sadly, there hasn't been any confessional evidence that his ineptitude is deliberate either - he's really a puss.

Andrew's "need" to keep Osten around for his strength is completely unfounded. But he's a whole nother tool altogether..

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-03, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
He's not only a wuss, but he's a none-too-bright wuss! The mask is supposed to go OVER YOUR EYES, not on your forehead! Of course you're going to get discouraged if you're a poor swimmer and can't see what you're trying to pick up.

The guy is a monster. He could probably turn me into a squashed Beetle Bailey in no time flat. It's just disappointing to see that he didn't physically prepare for the game (by improving his swimming skills), nor mentally prepare for the hardships in advance.

I can't put my finger on it. It's similar to the outstanding athlete who always finished first and won championships through his/her youth, and is a huge athletic success. But, when he/she is finally challenged with competition or meets that first bit of adversity, he/she just totally folds mentally.

I don't get it. This is a game that's about stretching both mental and physical limits. Osten just seems like he's in over his head, but he should be in control.

ConningOsWife 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOsWife Click to send private message to ConningOsWife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
I gotta agree with you on that one...I mean HELLO didn't he even watch any of the other Survivors to know that he'd be swimming?! WHAT A PUSS! I'm on the fence as to whether he's faking or not... we haven't really heard him discussing too much strategy to date...he might just be good looking, well built and dumb as a box of hair! Funny how his "I want to go home" routine suddenly disappeared though....hmmmmmmm gonna have to think about this one!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
*waves* to ConningOsWife! Welcome to the boards. Nice to see another couple posting here.

*Yep ... Osten is really a BIG WUSSY*

ConningOsWife 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOsWife Click to send private message to ConningOsWife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
*waves back* thanks for the welcome...I decided to check out the action after hearing about ya'll for a few years from the CO!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
Who is Mr. Palookie?

>

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
Now, now children!!

You must remember, Osten is Andrew's favorite. No teasing the chosen one!!

Bovinated- An Original Draco Masterpiece

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
Now, now children!!
You must remember, Osten is Andrew's favorite. No teasing the chosen one!!

Ooh! Ooh! Can we pick on Andrew instead? I'm up for that!

thinks Andrew is a delusional schmuck

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I'm about to drown!!"
That's right, folks. With my last breath, instead of yelling: "I'm drowning," I'm going to add some extra, unnecessary words just to make sure that this one, last, glorious breath is completely wasted.

"I'm about to drown!!"

WTF is that?? That's not a cry for help, it's a frickin announcement. A play by play. "I'm flailing my arms and gasping my breath and now, watch closely folks...I'm about to drown!"

It's all a ruse. If he were really drowning, he'd be getting that message across fast.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-10-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Burton's Answer"
Coincidentally, Burton was asked the same question -- even using the term "wuss" in an on-line interview:

"Q: Do you think Osten was really in trouble during the competition or just a wuss?
Burton: *laughs* I think he panicked in the water, but based on what I've seen on the show to this date, he's definitely a wuss also."

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Waste of perfectly good oxygen"
Osten is just plain sad. Wussy, wimpy, whiney and whupped.

And I can't believe it's his stategy. It's as plain as the nose on my face that he is pathetic by nature.

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Boo Hoo Mama's Boy"
Ever since he first boo hooed over losing his tarp and cried to go home, I have been waiting for him to be kicked off. They wanted him to stay for his strength. Laugh. He was been directly responsable for losing two challenges. GET RID OF HIM !
After he almost drowned (yeah, right,I am buying that one, you Choked, Pal, You Choked!) with the goggles on top of his forehead, I have to say that I agree; he is indeed pathetic and that that has to be his stategy because it is pathetic, too.
I have to wonder how he makes it in the real world.
Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa

foonerman 20 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonerman Click to send private message to foonerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Boo Hoo Mama's Boy"
Osten is no Arnold Schwatzenegger. Owee!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-10-03, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
Um, both.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Is Osten faking or is he really a BIG WUSS?!"
Lots of muscle except in the heart.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •