The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Josie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

chrystalline 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-03-04, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chrystalline Click to send private message to chrystalline Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Josie"
Is that girl retarded or what? First there's her totally idiotic reaction to what Katz said about masturbation. Secondly, why doesn't she hit a library and read up on it. I really think he used the term incorrectly unless masturbation simply means touching your genitals. Babies do not have orgasms, which I think is what masturbation is. Then, even so, why did she think it's so awful?

Well, I think she did the reaction thing trying to look like she's all pure, and a really good mother now. She's not the baddest I've ever seen, but she's up there with the lamest.

Look at her interviewing the babysitters. "What is the worst thing that ever happened?" Like they are gonna say "Oh, I accidentally shook one of my clients kids to death" if they did. What a ding bat.

Then I love the way she was sitting there with her usual "I'm so High" expression while Rhonda was coughing on the doll. Like, hey, fruitcake, take the doll away from her. Yer supposed to be pretending she's hacking all over Chloe. But I think the air head would let Rhonda keep holding her, even if it was Chloe, cause I swear, she doesn't hold her own baby at all compared with the rest of the women in the house.

Someone should take that kid away from her because she's going to end up a big, fat, stupid mess just like her mother if they don't.

Just had to vent my disgust at this little sloth. Freedom of expression is not allowed on other message boards.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Josie aggiesjc 11-04-04 1
 RE: Josie georgesgirlnumber1 11-04-04 2
   RE: Josie reversehalo 11-05-04 3
       RE: Josie chrystalline 11-05-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aggiesjc 45 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggiesjc Click to send private message to aggiesjc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Josie"
I wholeheartedly agree with you about Josie! Gotta go watch today's show now, though. Back later!

georgesgirlnumber1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-04-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail georgesgirlnumber1 Click to send private message to georgesgirlnumber1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Josie"
I have to say that last year I thought Josie was going to make it and move out of that kind of life style she had been used to. This year, I don't know if she's just changed that much or she had me fooled last year! She's not the same person and I'm afraid I have to agree...she's going to end up just like her mother. I know she wants her mother involved in Chloe's life...why? She wasn't in hers....but it's nice for Chloe to have a grandma. But, hey, the kid's getting on to one year old and Josie's still in the starting over house. AND, she's moving out to live with Mom????? Come on, that's not a step forward at all. If her mother refuses to answer Josie's questions, then she doesn't want to live with someone like that! Get out on your own Josie, get your child support set up, get an apartment (didn't she get one last year?) and get out there and get a job. I'm with you, Chrystalline, on the baby sitter questions...honestly....what's the worse thing that ever happened to you...the mother came home early and caught me beating the kid? Geez, stupid that was very stupid.

reversehalo 300 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-05-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reversehalo Click to send private message to reversehalo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Josie"
I didn't get to see these episodes because of "W" giving speeches, I'm sorry I missed them. I don't like the use of the word "retarded" but I will agree that Josie seems to be totally clueless on how to take care of Chloe and how to move beyound the SO house. I don't really understand why she hasn't be given courses on parenting. I also don't think the job track(animal trainer) was really the most pratical. I can't believe either that she had to be pushed into applying for child support. Last season they put Rain through the grinder to get her act together but with Josie they really have not put any demands on her and she is just chillin' and doing just enough to not get kicked out.

chrystalline 48 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chrystalline Click to send private message to chrystalline Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Josie"
Ok, if you don't like retarded, how about intelligently challenged. Takes longer to type it out, means the same thing, but hey, as long as it doesn't sound like what it is, hey?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •