The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's time to set sail..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's time to set sail..."
Okay... for a Thursday, the Basher Board has been pretty inactive, so I propose (even though I'm already married) a cruise! We'll take my ship out for a little trip to Panama. Here's the grand lady that I'll be driving this afternoon:

I'm not sure whether or not the Basher Babes yacht is still in commission, but I figured I'd make like Bebo and abuse my authority for the good of the group!

Bombay Sapphire and inappropriate behavior are strongly encouraged.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's time to set sail... FarmBoy 10-09-03 1
   RE: It's time to set sail... ConningOfficer 10-09-03 2
       RE: It's time to set sail... FarmBoy 10-09-03 4
           RE: It's time to set sail... ConningOfficer 10-09-03 6
               RE: It's time to set sail... FarmBoy 10-09-03 9
                   RE: It's time to set sail... ConningOfficer 10-09-03 10
                       RE: It's time to set sail... FarmBoy 10-09-03 18
                           RE: It's time to set sail... ConningOfficer 10-09-03 19
               northernlights reporting for duty S... northernlights 10-10-03 26
                   RE: northernlights reporting for du... ConningOfficer 10-10-03 27
                       Um, Captain? northernlights 10-10-03 28
                           RE: Um, Captain? ConningOfficer 10-10-03 29
   I got my boxers ... Schnookie Palookie 10-09-03 12
 RE: It's time to set sail... Angelfood 10-09-03 3
 RE: It's time to set sail... dabo 10-09-03 5
   RE: It's time to set sail... FarmBoy 10-09-03 7
   "Torp Heavy" ConningOfficer 10-09-03 8
   RE: It's time to set sail... Bebo 10-09-03 11
       RE: It's time to set sail... dabo 10-09-03 13
 RE: It's time to set sail... Sunny_Bunny 10-09-03 14
   RE: It's time to set sail... ConningOfficer 10-09-03 15
       RE: It's time to set sail... Sunny_Bunny 10-09-03 16
           RE: It's time to set sail... ConningOfficer 10-09-03 17
               RE: It's time to set sail... Sunny_Bunny 10-09-03 20
 Somebody... ConningOfficer 10-09-03 21
   CRASH! Angelfood 10-09-03 22
       RE: CRASH! Sunny_Bunny 10-09-03 23
           i dunno Angelfood 10-09-03 24
 Our new deckhand... ConningOfficer 10-10-03 25
   RE: Our new deckhand... Sunny_Bunny 10-10-03 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
I assume proper attire will be boxer shorts?

Bovinated- An Original Draco Masterpiece

10-09-03, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
Ouch. That hurt. And I can only blame myself.

10-09-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
Sorry!!

No offense intended. Northernlights posted these for me over on OT. Just thought they'd be appropriate since everyone on the island is also in his boxers. ( 'cept for Rupert.)

10-09-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
6. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
No offense taken, Farmboy! Airing my dirty laundry (so to speak) seemed like a great idea at the time - but now I'm paying the price.

Super-Holstien Boxers! Very cool! You're much more stylish that Osten and the rest of those suffering from "slippage".

Looks like you and I have the refreshments to ourselves. We must have beaten the pre-show rush or something.

10-09-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
Let's break out the rum and oranges!! I don't think any of the ladies will mind us running around in our boxers.

10-09-03, 02:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
Just be careful - the guys recently finished painting the decks, and there's a brand new coat of non-skid. I wouldn't want you to chafe or get road rash on something, well, delicate.

I have a big comfy chair on the bridge where I can watch everything, and I'll need a pretty good reason before I give it up!

10-09-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
18. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
Can I take the crow's nest?

(Is it still called that?)

10-09-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
19. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
Sure thing, but we might need to turn the radar off, so you don't get (a) whacked in the head or (b) irradiated to the point where you'll never have kids - or any more kids.

It's a long climb up there from the flying bridge! Good luck!

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-03, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "northernlights reporting for duty Sir!"

>Airing my dirty laundry (so to speak) seemed like a great idea at the time -
>but now I'm paying the price.

Oops ~ am I going to be paying the price too? Does this mean that this will be my new uniform Sir?

~ thinks she looks much better in white

10-10-03, 09:08 AM (EST)
27. "RE: northernlights reporting for duty Sir!"
<does a double take>

<attempts to act somewhat professional and maintain eye contact>

You're hired. I need a new cabin attendant, anyway! ;) With those outfits, you can stand watch on my ship any time. Of course, I'll need to break out the cat-o-nine-tails to keep the crew in line... (and maybe for self-defense, too)

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Um, Captain?"
Wanna run this by Mrs. O before I accept the position of cabin attendant? Mr lights is off to the north for a week of hunting and he says I should keep busy so I won't miss him too much.

One other request ~ does the cabin attendant get Burton for an assistant? I'll need someone to run errands for me!

Lunch is over and it's Friday so I sent Burton out for a case of this...

10-10-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Um, Captain?"
No problem! I get Happy Hour early, and you get Burton for whatever your heart desires - though I have a feeling that your heart has nothing to do with it.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I got my boxers ..."

And, I get to wear t-shirts

*come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me*

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-09-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
my little boy is sick today,
so i'll be checking in here more than usual.

I'll join in. Luckily i am wearing jeans, but barefoot, so lemme know if i can expect to get thrown off the plank. I'll bring the rum.

Evil Queen in Disguise

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
AHROOOOOOOOGAA!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRR, Bucko, she be a foin vessel, en sech a noice color whoite. Let 'em see us coomin frum moils away, we'll yit harv us booty terday, AYE! Set our course, Marster Lill, en to ther crow's-nest Skinny Ryn, tis booty we be arfter en no shirkin from the loiks o' ye! Whar be thet wench in ther toit blue dress? The torp 'eavy one Oye means! Gits to me cabin, wench, en owt o' thet blue rag. We'll no 'ave yer bein' a pretend Bebo orn this vessel. Gits to me cabin, wench!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

10-09-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
7. "RE: It's time to set sail..."

LOL Dabo!

(I think....I have a hard time reading "Pirate".)

10-09-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
8. ""Torp Heavy""
Dabo, I'll even offer up the Captain's cabin... just make sure that you clean up after yourself.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
Whar be thet wench in ther toit blue dress?

*waving*

Just had to make an entrance. You know me. I'll be ready to set sail as soon as I sacrifice a pelican.

We'll no 'ave yer bein' a pretend Bebo orn this vessel.

Oh no, there's no reason to settle for a pretend Bebo when I'm available.

Gits to me cabin, wench!

What sort of treasure awaits me there? And do I need to bring my own rum?

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
At yer plessure, M'Lady!

You show me yer plunder en Oy'll show yers moin, EH!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
oh Captain, my Captain!!

Ahoy me maties! Tis I, the Dread Pirate Sunny Bunny, come for me treasure!

I have yet to plunder this here scow, so consider yerselves forwarned. Tis a grog and a mighty fine booty I be seekin!

somehow, that name just doesnt incite terror, does it?

10-09-03, 02:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
Hey, I've seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail! I know what havoc a properly motivated Bunny can wreak!

Of course, being a "puddle pirate", I'm always seeking booty... and hope that the cargo hold has enough space left in it.

10-09-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
oh my cap'n likes the Python? I knew you were going to be my new favorite.

I'm always seeking booty... and hope that the cargo hold has enough space left in it.

Well now, that depends on the size of the cannon being stored.

10-09-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
17. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
Finding the right mix between weight, caliber, speed, and accuracy is a difficult thing - but I think that I've managed to get it all balanced out properly.

Sorry - I was running out of PG-13 comebacks. Webby would have electrocuted me for the first three things that came to mind!

10-09-03, 03:12 PM (EST)
20. "RE: It's time to set sail..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

Don't be Cap'n. I knew I was treading on the plank as soon as I hit send. *blush*

10-09-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
21. "Somebody..."
...take the watch! I have to disappear for a little bit and work off the munchies and Sapphire-and-tonics that I'm likely to consume this evening.

Aaaaargh! It's the torture chamber known as the treadmill and weight room. Few salty dogs in these parts can endure the pain and agony - but I must! I have the metabolism of a lizard and the only way I'm growing anymore is sideways!

So, keep the ship between the buoys and in the fairway, and I'll check back to see how you're doing after a few turns of the watch-glass!!

10-09-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "CRASH!"
Sorry Cap'n,
Some saucy maiden told me to take hold of this here steering wheel, but I was sippin on my rum, and I musta fallen asleep. Blow me down!
It looks like a little gash in the starboard side thar, Cap'n, i reckon we'll be ok til we get to port.

Capt Morgan of the Morgan Tribe

10-09-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
23. "RE: CRASH!"
Some saucy maiden told me to take hold of this here steering wheel

I hope Angel, that you are not suggesting to the Cap'n, that the Dread Pirate Bunny had anyting to do with this!

See, this is what happens when you leave a Morgan in charge of the boat.

We can make it port Cap'n, provided we keep Osten from standing up!

10-09-03, 06:19 PM (EST)
24. "i dunno"
Shiver me timbers, ma'am.
Nope, i was referring to that there Angelfood, the one who brung all that hearty rum. Coulda been you too, i was three sheets to the wind, so i can't says fer sure, but then gen I think I'd remember your purty pirate dress.

Capn Morgan

10-10-03, 07:54 AM (EST)
25. "Our new deckhand..."
Ahoy there! After an evening in dialup modem purgatory (will they ever get high-speed internet service north of the 45th paralell?), I've returned to inspect the damage and inventory the liquor locker.

Well - how do you "inventory" something that's completely gone, anyway? How did Jon get here and get ashore in time for TC? Is there someone who has a liking for "adult who thinks he's 14"?

Of course, I can't find our new castaway crew member... Sunny, are you hiding Burton somewhere, or is someone else to blame?

10-10-03, 10:20 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Our new deckhand..."
Sorry Cap'n, I was standin on the deck, mindin me own busniss, when I was struck from behind. I awoke to find myself tied to the main mast, and the crew (led by Jon) was singing 99 steins of grog on the wall....then took off after he hit 85...I don't think he could remember the next number...

And the last time I saw Burton, he was on the edge of the plank, watching Bebo sharpen her pelican knife.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •