The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I rest my case"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I rest my case"
Oh Shawny

MattyMax

Rid'em raw, burton

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I rest my case Thaibeach 10-07-03 1
   RE: I rest my case MattyMax 10-07-03 3
       RE: I rest my case KATZENJAMMER KID 10-08-03 11
           RE: I rest my case MattyMax 10-08-03 15
 RE: I rest my case FarmBoy 10-07-03 2
 RE: I rest my case Coconut 10-07-03 4
   RE: I rest my case ginger 10-07-03 5
       RE: I rest my case Thaibeach 10-07-03 6
           Believe it or not... Coconut 10-07-03 9
               RE: Believe it or not... Thaibeach 10-07-03 10
   RE: I rest my case MattyMax 10-07-03 7
 RE: I rest my case RAAAAARRRGGGHHH 10-07-03 8
 What case? AMAI 10-08-03 12
   RE: What case? MattyMax 10-08-03 14
       RE: "So kill yerself"??? AMAI 10-09-03 17
 RE: I rest my case Rothschild 10-08-03 13
 RE: I rest my case TODDLJ 10-09-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-07-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I rest my case"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-03 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

I must have missed something here...Matty?

That is Shawn, why would he be saying "oh, shawny"?

10-07-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I rest my case"
hmm.. hate explaining my jabs... give you a few clues.

1. The outfit: armani jacket muscle t, bandana, bracelet
2. the hand on the hip
3. the eyebrows
4. that conspiratory glance at this kiddo:

MM

::whiping up burton inspired, uh, drool::

KATZENJAMMER KID 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-08-03, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to send private message to KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I rest my case"
Oh Nooooooo !!!! Another "gayification of Reality TV Shows" (quote taken from that latino comedian named Lopez during this year's Emmy Awards) 'fact' ?

This may well be THE BIG LIE that JP was hyping about (perhaps there WILL be sex on S7 after all ?!!!) Eeeuuuuw

10-08-03, 10:20 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I rest my case"
hey, I just call em as I see em.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-07-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I rest my case"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-03 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

huh?

He has his pinky tucked under. I don't get it.

Bovinated- An Original Draco Masterpiece

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I rest my case"
There is a significant George Michael resemblance, isn't there?

"Give me life's whole rich tapestry of citrus" -Calypso

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-03, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I rest my case"
Are you suggesting the former lead singer of Wham! likes......BOYS?

>

10-07-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I rest my case"
George. Michael. Likes. Boys?????
No *&^%ing way.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-03, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Believe it or not..."
That was my first reaction. I was so sure he was straight.

Non-functioning Gaydar.

10-07-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Believe it or not..."
my gaydar was non-existent when I first saw him, LOL. I remember thinking he was gorgeous, but why was he running around in neon short shorts? Sloooowly but surely the truth sank in.

gaydar is now much improved. not that there's anything wrong with that.

10-07-03, 05:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I rest my case"
Heh, maybe they've met in the LA parks.

MM

RAAAAARRRGGGHHH 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-07-03, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RAAAAARRRGGGHHH Click to send private message to RAAAAARRRGGGHHH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I rest my case"
I think what mr. matt over here is trying to say is that shawn and burton's homosexual dynamic makes a jerkcity strip look like a bland 50's sitcom....minus the bonghits.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-08-03, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "What case?"
I hate it when people go "I rest my case" without having said anything.

If anything, it looks like Shawn is really p!ssed off at having been switched to the Loser Tribe.

10-08-03, 10:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: What case?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

::sigh::

alright. The 'I rest my case' was that Shawn is gay. I was tiptoeing around saying it on the whole 'love that dare not speak it's name' vein.

the difinitive 'proof' is this photo. Mostly the cut of that shirt.

I guess my joke has about a fifty percent hit rate. I think it has something to do with exposure to such muscle queens.

Also, for the record, the shot is from ep.3, and the burton shot is the subsequent shot. My friend puts all of the eps on dvd, and screenshots are easy.

Yeah, so kill yerself.

MM

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "So kill yerself"???"
not over this, that's for sure.

Let's see some man-on-man action here before you start in with "definitive proof." The cut of his shirt? Isn't that style of shirt what commies wear? I mean, who knows what it's supposed to "signify"?

A 50% hit rate is pretty much hit & miss. 1 out 2, Half the time you're right, half the time wrong. Hardly a "rest my case" situation.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-08-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I rest my case"
You got it Matty -- couple of West coast Chelsea boys.
Do you think the'll get soap part ????

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-09-03, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I rest my case"
I agree, Matty. Check out my column this week.

-Larry

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •