The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 7 Whatif? Final 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-08-03, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 7 Whatif? Final 2"
In another back and forth vote the next person voted out 12-9 is Burton Roberts.

The final 2 of Sandra and Ryan O. is set.

the only male winner so far has been Jake for S5, can Ryan beat the odds?

Vote for the person you want to win the game and for fun you can do a jury speech for one of the jurors if you'd like.

Jury

Michelle
Christa
Trish
Rupert
Lillian
Tijuana
Burton

Final 2

Sandra

Ryan O.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sandra JohnMc 12-08-03 1
 Sandra!!!! I_AM_HE 12-08-03 2
 Sandra ivoryElephant 12-08-03 3
 SANDRA johnthemod 12-08-03 4
 Sandra Jims02 12-08-03 5
 RHINO!!! desiree99399 12-08-03 6
 Ryan coolflowerpowerman 12-08-03 7
 Tails is Sandra, Heads is Ryno (for... AnnaBanana2005 12-08-03 8
 SANDRA!!!! bobstew617 12-08-03 9
 RYNO! tiuanafans 12-08-03 10
 Sandra Kokoro 12-08-03 11
 Ryan Opray sundance_cheers 12-09-03 13
 Sandra LozengeofLove 12-09-03 14
 Sandra silentJ 12-09-03 15
 Sandra echogirl 12-09-03 16
 Ryno BigBerg 12-09-03 17
 Ryan Opray Ben Drama Queen 12-09-03 18
 Ryan DianaB 12-09-03 19
 Sandra swediPIE 12-09-03 20
 Ryno luzianne122001 12-09-03 21
 Ryan Metacrawler Man 12-09-03 22
 Ryan MerryChristmas 12-09-03 23
 Rhino Quisty Boy 12-09-03 24
   Do I have stupid written on my fore... ivoryElephant 12-10-03 25
       The REAL Survivor game over This ga... annapolislass 12-10-03 30
           it wasn't you i was accusing ivoryElephant 12-10-03 31
       RE: Do I have stupid written on my ... PelicanPete 12-11-03 33
 Sandra tribephyl 12-10-03 26
 Sandra PhoenixMons 12-10-03 27
 Sandra djandy 12-10-03 28
 ryan o Oscirus 12-10-03 29
 Sandra Devious Weasel 12-11-03 32
 VOTE CHANGE coolflowerpowerman 12-11-03 34
 voting will close Saturday at 9:30 ... ivoryElephant 12-12-03 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sandra"
Girl, first off, I just gotta say, "Girl power!" I know you wanted to bring me into your chica alliance, but that Christa was being such a bey0tch that I was stupid and told her I'd vote her off instead, and that's how I got booted.

But I gotta hand it to ya - you managed to betray Rupert and have him still love you. You kept Christa in your pocket even though you pinned the Fish Sabotage on her. And you managed to control Jon as far as you needed him. I'm sorry, but you deserve a million dollars!

My vote is for my Latina girlfriend, Sandra! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Tijuana

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-03, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sandra!!!!"
yeah baby! the REAL winner of Survivor: Pearl Islands!

DMNW! DWNW! SWW!!!

12-08-03, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Sandra"

rupert: "good job in making the final 2 sandra and ryan" "I have a couple questions for you,Ryan why is it even after 3 days of training you still couldn't catch a single fish!" "Your incompetance infuriates the hell outta me" "You must provide for your tribe but you let them starve!"

"Sandra, you were my best friend since day 2 on this hellhole we call the pearl islands. You picked my scabs and let my puss wounds flow freely, therefore I give you my vote"

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-08-03, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "SANDRA"
there's still hope she could really win....right....right???

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sandra"
Burton: Well, I'm a bitter loser... blah blah blah... Something about the Outcast Tribe... I'm a bitter loser...

So for those reasons and more, I'm voting for Sandra.

IC: Bebo

A holiday gift from JSlice

desiree99399 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desiree99399 Click to send private message to desiree99399 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RHINO!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-03 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

RUPERT's Speech: "Sandra... you're annoying and worthless. GO RHINO!!!!"

RHINO is the survivor!

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ryan"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-03 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

Trish: "Yeah, I really shoulda won. I'm so sexy, ya know? Anyway, I think Ryno has CUTE EYES and therefore should be on the cover of Playgirl. Nonetheless, Sassy Sandra is cooler and will get my vote. "

VOTE CHANGED TO SASSY SANDRA!

AnnaBanana2005 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnnaBanana2005 Click to send private message to AnnaBanana2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tails is Sandra, Heads is Ryno (for obvious reasons)"
Ryan or Sandra or Ryan or Sandra or Ryan or Sandra or Ryan or Sandra or Ryan or Sandra or Ryan or Sandra or Ryan...

I don't really care, sooooo, I'll flip a coin.

HEADS... Ryan, then.

It sucks that no one TOLD ME about this board until this morning.

Geez, I wouldn't have let this final two happen... Rupert and Andrew should be the final 2!!!

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-08-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "SANDRA!!!!"
To me, this one isn't even close. You are one of my favorite players of all time, lady--I will just be happy if you beat Jon in the real game!!!

tiuanafans 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tiuanafans Click to send private message to tiuanafans Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RYNO! "
Tijuana: Morgan power, baby!!! Plus, Sandra was a total beotch when she stole our tarp!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-08-03, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Sandra"
Yeah, it's not even close.

(IE, you may want to be watching out for fool(s) again)

sundance_cheers 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sundance_cheers Click to send private message to sundance_cheers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Ryan Opray"
Christa: "You filthy piece of *#&*#. I #*#**g hate you! Actually, I'm just joshing you. I have a crush major on you, like oh my heck!"

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-03, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Sandra"
Christa: Ryan O., you steal food all the time. Sandra, you blamed something you did on me. You both suck. Big time. But I flipped a coin. Heads, Sandra wins, tails, Ryan loses. Get my drift.

Okay, really, these are my favorite in the final 2, but Sandra is a better player, and much cooler. Plus, I suspect foul play, and an anti-Sandra uprising.

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-03, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Sandra"
Michelle- Sandra
Christa- Sandra
Trish- Sandra
Rupert- Sandra
Lillian- Sandra
Tijuana- Ryan
Burton- Ryan

Sandra wins 5-2

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-09-03, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Sandra"
I love Ryan O but I think Sandra is more deserving.

BigBerg 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBerg Click to send private message to BigBerg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Ryno"
Tijuana's Vote: "Sandra is a nasty wench. Go back to mexico, or seattle, or wherever you came from and get out of poor Berg's living room!"

Ben Drama Queen 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ben%20Drama%20Queen Click to send private message to Ben%20Drama%20Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Ryan Opray"
Hey, who do you guys thik will win the real game? My money's on Burton.

DianaB 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DianaB Click to send private message to DianaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Ryan"
Just becuz! Hey everybody!

swediPIE 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail swediPIE Click to send private message to swediPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Sandra"
Hey, how long does this vote go on for? My sister wants to vote too but they're skiing until thursday!

luzianne122001 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail luzianne122001 Click to send private message to luzianne122001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Ryno"
This isn't even close in my mind! Go Ryno!

Metacrawler Man 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Metacrawler%20Man Click to send private message to Metacrawler%20Man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Ryan"
I'm gonna jump on this bandwagon, even though I've never played in this before.

I love this show so much I'm gonna do SEVEN jury speeches!

Michelle: "I think you are both like, the best ever, but Ryno has the cutest smile, while Sandra is too grouchy."

Christa: "Sandra, you kept me happy until you voted me out. I like you."

Trish: "Sandra is a traitor to Drake! Ryan can have the stinkin money"

Rupert: "I was more entertaining than both of you. Therefore, I vote for MYSELF."

Lillian: "Ryno, you made me feel like an outsider in my own tribe. Go sandra!"

Tijuana: "Ryan. I love you!"

Burton: "Ryan, you were a strong competitor. Sandra, you were anything but."

Question: If one of the final two was named "Windra", would Christa tell her to "win like her name!?"

MerryChristmas 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MerryChristmas Click to send private message to MerryChristmas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Ryan"
Come on... you can do it!!!

Quisty Boy 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quisty%20Boy Click to send private message to Quisty%20Boy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Rhino"
Do i have to say anything else?

12-10-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
25. "Do I have stupid written on my forehead?"
11 posts within 15 minutes, each a minute or two after eachother, all voting for the same person all posters with one post each.

Let me review some of the guidelines

VII. DO NOT POST UNDER MULTIPLE NAMES
(a) Some communities do not mind if you post under many different screen names. However, we believe this practice to be inherently deceptive. We do not believe that members should be able to distance themselves from their actions or to feign interactions and discussions by their use of "ghosts." Therefore, we do not permit members to create or use multiple screen names.

All votes given by a poster with less than 50 posts will not count.

thanks and have a good day.

annapolislass 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-10-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annapolislass Click to send private message to annapolislass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "The REAL Survivor game over This game"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-03 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

Hmph... i'll vote for sandra (even though it doesn't matter anymore, does it?)

12-10-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
31. "it wasn't you i was accusing"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-03 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

it was someone else who admitted to it.

they admitted to creating false accounts.

even with all the votes put in by the same poster sandra would still win if i added the scores up right now

I don't discriminate, its just when someone cheats over a silly game that means nothing it is pathetic. why are you thinking I am labeling you as the cheater. I actually wanted trish to win, then lillian, then michelle.

PelicanPete 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PelicanPete Click to send private message to PelicanPete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Do I have stupid written on my forehead?"
I'd like to vote for Ryno but I'm just wondering if it's going to count being that I only have 43 posts. Please tell me if my vote will be valid and counted. Thanks
-PP

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 04:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Sandra"
Good work lady.

Well done and well deserved.

tribephyl

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-10-03, 05:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Sandra"
Hoping to cancel out some of the fanatic Ryan O. votes (yeah...I agree iE...sure does seem awfully suspicious with all of those postings from peeps with 1-4 DAWS

I really was for T and Sandra final

I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-10-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Sandra"
Sneaky Sandra - you go girl!

djandy

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-10-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "ryan o"
being that smartest and strongest person doesnt win ill vote for you ryano

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Sandra"

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "VOTE CHANGE"
Yeah... I'm changing my vote. That is a legal move, correct?

Anyway, I guess that goes to show how easily my opinion is swayed by what I see on TV. As long as "Jonny Rotten" and Burton "I Lost TWICE" Roberts don't win, that's cool ;)

12-12-03, 07:06 PM (EST)
35. "voting will close Saturday at 9:30 PT"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

close at 9:30 pm pacific standard time on saturday

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •