The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-03-02, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
{Announcer} CBS Next Thursday

{Announcer} It's down to 4 Survivors

{Announcer} Cancel your plans
{Jeff Probst} Survivors, ready!

{Announcer} Clear your calendar
{Jeff Probst} Go!

{Announcer} And strap yourself in for the final vote

{Mama} It'll be an interesting tribal council

{Announcer} This is one night you won't want to miss

{Lex} Judgment day.

{Announcer} A special 2 hour Survivor Finale, CBS next Thursday

----------------------------

There are red herrings galore in this one..

The Kim J. clip is old news. The Jeff P. clips are old as well...notice how his shirt changes from scene to scene. I'll go back tonight and try to ID which challenges these JP scenes are from. We also have a TC shot from Samburu's first TC, cap #10.

There are curious things though. Why are Tom, Mama & Ethan the only ones in the whirlwhind? Why when the images settles are Tom, Mama and Ethan askew, but Lex is perfectly straight?

We also have a shot of giraffe during the implied challenge scenes (the JP "Ready, go!" pics), and a yawning lion later on. Our animal imagery experts might wanna take a stab at that, if they're so inclined. That might be worthy of another topic though.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps Blueville 01-03-02 1
 RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps TheWanderer 01-03-02 2
 RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps Bebo 01-03-02 3
 Hide in Plain Sight! IceCat 01-03-02 4
   RE: Hide in Plain Sight! SurvivorBlows 01-04-02 9
 Lex: Judgment Day bergdogg 01-04-02 5
   RE: Lex: Judgment Day SurvivorBlows 01-04-02 11
       RE: Lex: Judgment Day Bungler 01-04-02 12
       RE: Lex: Judgment Day Naked 01-05-02 14
   RE: Lex: Judgment Day gemstone 01-06-02 18
 RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps Serendipity 01-04-02 6
 RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps PepeLePew13 01-04-02 7
   RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps Serendipity 01-04-02 10
 Bungler, please help Swami 01-04-02 8
   RE: Bungler, please help Bungler 01-04-02 13
       RE: Bungler, please help Joey Shabadoo 01-06-02 20
 RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps Bungler 01-05-02 15
 RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps Bungler 01-05-02 16
   RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps Swami 01-06-02 17
   Cap #21 diamond 01-06-02 19
       Two CUs of Ethan! Rose Red 01-06-02 21
           RE: Two CUs of Ethan! drich61 01-06-02 22
               RE: Two CUs of Ethan! Rose Red 01-06-02 23
                   Sorry was not clear drich61 01-06-02 25
 RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps vulcan 01-06-02 24
 RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps Bungler 01-06-02 26
   RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps Bungler 01-06-02 27
 New Vidcaps, possibly new footage? Mercury 01-06-02 28
   RE: New Vidcaps, possibly new foota... longtimelurker 01-06-02 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-03-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
Dude, your efforts and speed are amazing!

Thank You

Blue

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-03-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
I'm a west-coaster and couldn't wait for the show! At least I'm glad I was with the majority in predicting Teresa's boot. Now the fun begins!

I think the reason that Lex is perfectly straight are one of the following:

1) He is not in the F3
2) A red-herring to throw people off
3) Just happenstance that the graphics dept decided to use.

I do not believe it is done because he wins. The only person he may stand a chance against in an F2 TC is MK. I doubt that happens. But I will save my further analysis until after I see tonight's show.

Jeez, your great with these vid caps!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-02, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-02 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

>There are curious things though. Why
>are Tom, Mama & Ethan
>the only ones in the
>whirlwhind? Why when the images
>settles are Tom, Mama and
>Ethan askew, but Lex is
>perfectly straight?
>

Two possible theories run through my head of why his picture is straight and clear why the others are crooked and a bit blurred...

The first impression was that we're being told that Lex is going to continue his immunity run, which means that he's ultimately in charge of who stays or who goes. He is the "clear" member of the final 2, and we're to guess who will be with him when the dust settles.

The other idea that I had is that Lex will lose the next IC and be voted out 3-1...and we're not being given a "clear" indication of which 2 will survive to the finals. Since Ethan and Kim are shown on top, it would probably be those two.

Edited to take out my gut telling me to follow the first impression...I hope that IceCat is right about the placement of the photos, because that's my PTTE too.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-02, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hide in Plain Sight!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-02 AT 10:53 PM (EST)

MB has provided a large number of visual clues in plain view over the last few previews:

EP11 Preview:
Ethan kicking Tom in the butt during EP11 IC
Almost everybody except Tom being shown without necklace on way to TC.

EP12 Preview:
Lex is clearly shown with a sizeable lead over Ethan and Teresa (and Tom, sort of) in what is clearly identified as the IC.

EP13 Preview:
Lex's face is added to an existing animated transition of Tom, Ethan, and KimJ. A final 3 sequence with the the fourth place finisher (Lex) tacked on.

A lot of people were reticent to pick Lex as the IC winner this time because it was too obvious. Exactly what MB wanted us to think. Now... who would expect him to drop it right in our laps? There's no way he would show us the final four boot order right in plain sight, would he?

Oh yes he would!

Lex goes first in EP13, Ethan dumps Tom in favour of MamaKim for the final two and the jury gives it to Ethan.

I refuse to over-think this...

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-02, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hide in Plain Sight!"
Ice, right now that's what I'm thinking as well, although I might change

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-04-02, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lex: Judgment Day"
Why the hell does he say this??

I cannot believe he say this unless he is in the final three, hoping that the immunity winner will choose him to go to the final two if he doesn't win, or hasn't competed for it yet.

Or it could even be for the Final 2. He is talking with the other remaining Boran member just before tribal counsel. What points that this may be the case is the fact that he is moving what seems to be firewood. This could be where they are burning up remainder of the MotoMaji residence.

Any other thoughts on this?? Is it an MB ploy or did he let this slip??

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lex: Judgment Day"
>Why the hell does he say
>this??
>
>I cannot believe he say this
>unless he is in the
>final three

There are numerous other scenarios, here are two:

1) Lex saying "Yep, our alliance worked, it's now just the four of us and we're going to finally have to turn on ourselves... today is Judgement Day"

2) Lex saying "this immunity is huge, Tom is gunning for me, and all he needs is one other vote with all my previous votes I'm gone... today is Judgement Day"

The point is it doesn't have to be THE GAME'S judgement Day, it might be HIS PERSONAL Judgement Day.

It's a two second clip, I wouldn't put much stock in it.

-SB

01-04-02, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lex: Judgment Day"
Another iteration on Lex's Judgment Day pronouncement could be more of his patented paranoia. He could be saying, "T and Mama told me that Tom was gunning for me, so now that we've gotten rid of Samburu, it's time for Tom's judgment day."

Or any other variation on the same theme.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-05-02, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lex: Judgment Day"
It is not so much what Lex says here, but the way he says it that tells me that he has immunity. The look on his face, and his tone of voice shows confidance, and the only way ANY of the players are confident at this point in the game is when they have that UGLY, STUPID LOOKING necklace. It could be either the first or second IC though. He also sounds a little winded, as if he just got done with a physical challenge, so if we can figure out which IC will be physical, than we can have a good idea at where Lex finishes.
Naked

gemstone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-06-02, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gemstone Click to send private message to gemstone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Lex: Judgment Day"
"Lex: Judgment Day"

This could be the real clue that is in plain site. No one seems to want to believe it just like the Tom and Lex winning Ic clues that were in plain site.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-04-02, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
Tom has already been compared to the lion in last night's episode (King of the Jungle???). The giraffe, with its overall pattern, must be Lex and his tattoos. Only partially kidding - I'm looking for anything.

I'm inclined to agree that Lex would not be saying "Judgement Day" if he were not in the final three at least, and more likely final 2. Unless, of course, these two words were taken from a full sentence that has quite a different meaning.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-02, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-02 AT 08:37 AM (EST)

Great stuff as usual, Bungler!

There are, of course, many ways to interpret the images and good arguments can be made for both sides.

Jiffy saying "GO!" and the giraffe taking off could mean that Lex is the next to go or it could mean that Lex runs with it and go all the way to the final vote. Love that editing, though...

Lex's picture being straight while the other three are askew could signify that he wins IC yet again and he's safe (straight) while the fates of the other three are up in the air (askew). But as also argued above in this thresd, it could just mean Lex is next to go and the three are up in the air as to who will be the next one to go after Lex.

Hmmm. I'm getting dizzy from all the possibilities... but as I pointed out in another thresd, I think Lex is too mentally strong (and physically, too) to not win the next IC -- I'm assuming it's going to be the Fallen Comrades one and truthfully... who's going to be the sharpest to remember things about people in camp? Lex and Tom has been in both camps while Ethan and mamaKim hasn't so they've got the advantage and I don't see Tom being capable of knowing the little things about past Survivors the way Lex would.

Edited to take out my comments on pic #10 as Bungler has pointed out it's a red herring from Samburu's first TC.

"It's just funny seeing people that are matched up, everyone has a partner now and everyone's happy. And boy, my camping trip just went to hell."
Frank Garrison, Dec. 13/01

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-02, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
Lex and Tom only have the advantage if the questions are about "camps" and not people. Otherwise they're all even. Ethan and MK never really knew Lindsay, but Tom and Lex didn't know Silas.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-02, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bungler, please help"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-02 AT 09:24 AM (EST)

Bungler, your vidcap of the falling phots, #5, shows Ethan highest, MK next, Tom lowest & no Lex. The 'settled' photos show only Lex being straight & the other three are angled.

In the vidcap photos posted by MvS, credited to survivoraddicts.com, the falling photos seem in a different order--Ethan, Tom, MK, and the 'settled' photos show both Lex & Tom straight, with Ethan & MK angled.

Why the discrepancy? I don't have the technology to capture vidcap & so rely on what is posted here a lot. Why are these two sets of photos different?
>
>
>
>----------------------------

Edit: (I tried to copy MvS posted photos here too, but it didn't work, sorry. They are in the thread called 'Episode 13 Preview Stuff...')

Swami

01-04-02, 06:10 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Bungler, please help"
Swami,

You're right in that Tom's pic eventually settles in to a straight position. I just didn't capture that frame. That's how mine and MvS's are different, we just capped different frames. Nevertheless, Lex's is the only one that comes in straight and stays straight. It never swoops around in the whirlwind like the others, it just slides in from the left of the screen and sits there.

Of course, it probably means nothing.

Joey Shabadoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-06-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joey%20Shabadoo Click to send private message to Joey%20Shabadoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bungler, please help"
Is it possible that Lex's picture isn't in the whirlwind because it was added after all the others? The CBS web-site indicates there are 14 episodes like S2; when was it decided there would only be 13 episodes? Could the whirlwind picture graphic have been designed for a KJ/T/E finale and modified when they decided Lex would be in the finale as well?

01-05-02, 01:32 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
CBS just showed a new preview, with nothing but old pics, etc.

The text says:

{Announcer} It's down to four survivors, one night, one final vote.
{Mama} It'll be an interesting tribal council.
{Announcer} One winner.
{Lex} Yeahhh!
{Announcer} Don't miss the 2-hour finale, CBS Thursday.

This is the only new scene, but as you can see it's just Lex walking to meet his new Avalanche (note Teresa's ball cap in background).

01-05-02, 09:34 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
CBS showed another (third) preview today. I didn't cap all of it because it's mostly scenes from previous eps. The only two caps I'm not sure about from this next batch are #17 and #21. I don't recall Ethan ever having a full beard, wearing a MotoMaji buff, sitting there saying, "I'm almost there." I could be wrong though. Here's the preview with all of text, and a few caps.

The new preview shows lots of old clips. Here's the text of the preview with a few of the caps.

{Announcer} It started with 16 Survivors.
They endured wild animals, challenges, and each other.
Now four are left.

{Announcer} Who will be the Ultimate Survivor?
Will it be Lex, the impulsive dad?

{Lex} Yeahhh!
{Announcer} Kim, the last of the Survivor women?

{Kim}It'll be an interesting Tribal Council.
{Announcer} Ethan, the fan favorite?

{Ethan} I'm almost there.

{Announcer} Tom, the crafty good ol' boy?

{Tom} Every dog has his day.
{Announcer} Don't miss the special two-hour Survivor finale,
followed by the live one-hour reunion show.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-02, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks for the vidcaps, Bungler, and for answering my question above. I rarely see any previews so it is great that you share these so promptly. You are much appreciated.

Swami

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-06-02, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Cap #21"
Unfortunately, I think cap #21 is old. It appears to be from Ep11 (Kim P. boot). At the beginning of the last segment of the show, Ethan has a confessional, which looks like the scene in #21, where he says something like, "Every now and then I giggle to myself. I'm like, I'm almost there. I don't want to screw anything up. It's really exciting."

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Two CUs of Ethan!"
I think it's exciting to note that there are two CUs(close-ups) of Ethan, and everybody else gets just one! Symbolism? Also, OK, Lex is the giraffe. Tom is the lion, and Ethan is the zebra. I don't know what animal that leaves for Mamakim. The gazelle? The wildebeest?

Congrats and thanks to Bungler for an excellent job well done!

And note, no ICs are show? Significant?

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-02, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Two CUs of Ethan!"
>And note, no ICs are show?
>Significant?

There is no way to show a fallen comrades challenge, that is just a TC scene. So there would only be one that would take place at a time other than TC. Plus this is the LAST episode, those of us that will watch are going to watch no matter what previews are shown. There is no need to bring in viewers with an interesting IC preview. If people don't watch to see who wins, NO IC will bring them in either. IMO

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-02, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Two CUs of Ethan!"
The way things are going this year, drich, MB could CANCEL the fallen comrades challenge. I mean, we didn't have a vistor from home yet? Did we? It doesn't look like we will now either. It's MB's show. He can change all the challenges he wants to something, anything different any times he wants.

I just think that this means that if we saw the next to last challenge, it might tell us something. Like if it was extremely physical, - balance, AN ENDURANCE(hands on the pole, standing on a log) challenge. That would pretty much eliminate MK and Tom, once again. Also, I am happy to point out that the ratings are steadily rising once again, and I think the final show will be a blockbuster Nielsen-wise.

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-02, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Sorry was not clear"
Rose,

What I was trying to say unclearly, is that previews are the tool to get viewers to watch. The biggest selling point this week is that it is the final and we learn the winner. IC's at this point are NOT going to bring in viewers, and MB certainly doesn't have to give us spoilers anything he doesn't want to.

vulcan 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-06-02, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vulcan Click to send private message to vulcan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
if someone said this already my bad i dont think that the pictures have anything to do with the winnners just whos on radar lex is the biggest target hwence a straight picture tom is the next hence a semi straight picture

01-06-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
And yet another new preview with plenty of old stuff. This one adds a new beginning, then about halfway through picks up with the very first preview that started this topic (so I'm just putting the text for that one).

{Announcer} They're strong,

{Announcer} smart,

{Announcer} and crafty enough...

{Announcer} ...to have survived this long.

{Ethan} I'm almost there.
{Announcer} Now it's down to four survivors,

{Announcer} one night,

{Announcer} and the winner takes home...

{Announcer} ...a cool million.

{Lex} Guaranteed.

{Announcer} Cancel your plans.
{Jeff Probst} Survivors, ready!
{Announcer} Clear your calendar.
{Jeff Probst} Go!
{Announcer} And strap yourself in for the final vote.
{Mama} It'll be an interesting tribal council.
{Announcer} This is one night you won't want to miss.
{Lex} Judgment day.
{Announcer} A special 2 hour Survivor Finale, CBS Thursday.

01-06-02, 06:34 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Ep 13 Preview Vidcaps"
Observations on this one:

Without actually rewinding, I'm thinking that Lex's "Guaranteed" scene is from him trying to convince Tom that Brandon's someone they can count on to help them oust Kelly.

In cap #32, Ethan is actually in Tom's hug, but you can't see him. I wish we could see the water tank calendar closer though and see what days are crossed off. This is the closest frame I could get to the calendar.

Mercury 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-06-02, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mercury Click to send private message to Mercury Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "New Vidcaps, possibly new footage?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-02 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

I found some vidcaps at Survivorfever.net that I don't think I've seen around here yet. Does anyone know what's being said in the background and if it's new footage? They're layering the words "strong" and "smart" with Tom and Lex, so could that be foreshadowing their immunity wins? Also Mama Kim's shown celebrating something and Ethan and Tom are looking REALLY happy. Could this mean they're in the final three or two?

Edited because apparently Bungler beat me to it by 10 minutes! I swear I checked this topic several times before posting and they weren't there!

longtimelurker 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-06-02, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail longtimelurker Click to send private message to longtimelurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: New Vidcaps, possibly new footage?"
Has anyone noticed that MK's "It'll be an interesting tribal council" comment has appeared in all of the previews? Maybe it is the only interesting thing she said in the last days, or maybe the TCs are interesting for MK???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •