The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP13 Setup"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-03-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP13 Setup"

I need to ask this just to make sure, are we looking at 1 RC, 2IC's and 2 Boots next week, which would then give us the final 2 for EP14?? or is there another RC in EP13?? We are trying to set up the rules for our office for next weeks votes and I cant remember how S1 and S2 panned out for the last two ep's.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 No RCs in E13 AyaK 01-03-02 1
   RE: No RCs in E13 JohnMc 01-03-02 3
 RE: EP13 Setup JohnMc 01-03-02 2
   RE: EP13 Setup dabo 01-03-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-02, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "No RCs in E13"
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-02 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

Unlike the 14-episode S2 (and unlike the listing on the CBS Website), this edition of Survivor ends with E13 next Thursday. Here's the format: Day 37: IC, TC; Day 38: IC, TC; Day 39: TC featuring final jury vote. So there are no RCs in E13, two ICs, two boots and three TCs, with the final TC being the jury vote to select the winner.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-03-02, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No RCs in E13"
OK, ayak, jinx on you, you owe me a nickel and a coke.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-03-02, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP13 Setup"
Anyone out there, please correct me if I am wrong, but in tonight's ep12 there is a RC and a IC. The final ep13 will have 2 ICs but no RC since there is only 1 challenge in a day. The last 3 days have 3 TCs, the first two booting of members to the jury and the last one for the million bucks.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-02, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP13 Setup"
Yep, AyaK and JohnMc have it correct. After Survivor: Australia MB and CBS decided the 42-day 14-episode schedule (not counting fillers) wasn't such a hot idea, so they went back to the 39-day shoot and 13-episode schedule used in Survivor: Pulau Tiga (but kept the filler episode and added an intro episode prior to actual episode 1). Fortunately, the back-from episode also has been dumped, though I would love a bloopers and outtakes episode.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •