The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Plot lines for season 2:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

threetowers 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-05-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail threetowers Click to send private message to threetowers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "My Take On Next Season"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-05 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

Walt is akin to the kid in the Twilight Zone or Shinning, in what he imagines materializes.

Examples: Game Boy at airport, man running thru jungle. Lost first episode, begins with Jack running thru jungle. Comic book polar bear, polar bear on island. IMO, Locke’s ability to walk is due to Walt.

Walt warned them not to open the hatch. Whatever is in Walt’s imagination that is in the hatch will be in that hatch.

The Other’s want Walt because they know he is special, how they know this is unclear to me at this point, however, I’m sure it has to do with the “spy” Ethan who probably reported back to the Other’s. IMO Ethan’s ability to recognize Walt’s talents would be similar to Locke’s ability to recognize Walt’s talents. Beginning episodes Locke told Walt he was special and will do special things. (Similar again to The Shinning).

Black smoke: We saw black smoke moving around several times in the last episodes. I don’t believe this is some sort of entity, but rather exhaust from something mechanical. Although the smoke moved one way at first then the other way, ultimately dissolving. Danielle said she saw black smoke and then the Other’s came and took Alex. This leads me to believe again that the black smoke is exhaust from some sort of underground contraption.

The “rescue” boat the Other’s drove was powered by fuel. Someone mentioned gas. I’d like to suggest coal. This would be consistent with the black smoke we’ve been seeing. Perhaps coal is a source of fuel on that island. Perhaps the hatch is an exit point to underground tunnels, where things mechanical, powered by coal can be found, perhaps also powered vehicles.

But remember what I said first. Whatever Walt imagines to be in the hatch will be in the hatch, and it will be something scary! So this black smoke could now materialize to be some sort of entity, although that was not its original intent. But Walt can make it that way. Hurley too did not want the hatch opened when he saw his bad luck lottery numbers printed on the hatch. We will anticipate something nasty, but probably won’t see the payoff immediately.

The goons on the powered boat. They are just goons, not the guys in charge. IMDB says the girl on the boat is Alex played by Tina Wesson. Perhaps, perhaps not. Things to consider. All the goons on the boat, including Tina were roughly the same age. If Tina is biologically 16 years of age, perhaps the goons are as well, We know that Danielle claims she was a member of a science expedition, some sort of biological disease broke out which forced her to kill all the members of her team. The disease perhaps is an aging disease. (If Walt knows of this disease, expect the black smoke to carry a disease.) If I'm right about this, expect Walt to return older.

Remember a couple things. When Danielle was told her transmissions were 16 years old, she didn’t believe she had been on the island that long. I cannot remember how they determined that the transmissions were 16 years old, but perhaps there was a miscalculation? Or perhaps she said the date in the recording? Regardless, we know Danielle has a screw loose, she may or may not have been on the island for a CONTINUEOUS 16 years, she may have returned to the island in the plane crash, and has no memory of ever leaving. Her transmission for help could be a new transmission, but her time frame somewhat askew. Regardless, 16 years stranded on an island all alone should have seemed longer to her, not shorter.

Both Ethan and Danielle wanted Claire’s baby. We don’t know Ethan’s motive for wanting the baby, but we know Danielle’s motive. Assume two different reasons. Claire named the baby Aaron, to you bible folk, Aaron was the brother of Moses who spoke for Moses and instigated several of the 10 plagues. To you animation fans, the Claire Bible is a device one usues to communicate with the gods. (There is little know animated series called “Slayers,” which takes place in one of the four worlds that rests on the Sea of Chaos. A bible, actually named The Claire Bible, found in the “Slayers Next” storyline, suggests that the Sea of Chaos is not a thing, but a living being, and that the four worlds in the Sea of Chaos are all part of that being. Also existing in all four worlds is a being known as the Lord of Nightmares, who make nightmares a reality.) Locke has said several times that the island they are on is a living being and in early episodes of Lost people were afraid to go to sleep because their nightmares would become a reality. Expect Aaron via Claire (ala Aaron via Moses) to do good things, which Ethan tried to stop. And so, if I'm right about this, again, expect Walt to return older, ala Moses.

Michael, Sawyer, and Jin all stranded in the water 15 miles from the island. They should be able to get back to their island if nothing in the water eats them first. I imagine they will have logs they can use as a flotation device. Sawyer’s wound didn’t appear to be fatal, looked like a shoulder, but his blood may attract sharks however, so no one may survive, although I do not anticipate this.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Plot lines for season 2:   volsfan     05-26-05       
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   Breezy     05-26-05     1  
     The Monster   Breezy     05-26-05     2  
         RE: The Monster   realtvnerd     05-26-05     4  
             making notes   Breezy     05-26-05     5  
                 Yes   zombiebaby     05-26-05     6  
                     RE: Yes   Breezy     05-26-05     10  
                     Walt's video game   Canada Girl     05-26-05     22  
                         Both?   Breezy     05-26-05     23  
                         RE: Walt's video game   J Slice     05-26-05     24  
                 RE: making notes   Lost     05-26-05     7  
                     RE: making notes   zombiebaby     05-26-05     8  
                         RE: making notes   Lost     05-26-05     9  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   zombiebaby     05-26-05     3  
   The Others   trigirl     05-26-05     11  
     The boat   VA Slim     05-26-05     14  
     RE: The Others   volsfan     05-26-05     16  
         RE: The Others   chick     05-26-05     18  
   extra scene on GMA   blacknwhitedog     05-26-05     12  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   FarmBoy     05-26-05     13  
   Season 2 - Jack vs. Locke   Devious Weasel     05-26-05     15  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   calamityc     05-26-05     17  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   chick     05-26-05     19  
         RE: Plot lines for season 2:   AnaNg3     05-26-05     20  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   J Slice     05-26-05     21  
     Yep.   Tiger Lily     05-28-05     29  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   Lost     05-28-05     30  
         RE: Plot lines for season 2:   JustLis     05-28-05     31  
             RE: Plot lines for season 2:   mommy2bree     05-30-05     32  
                 RE: Plot lines for season 2:   joannie     05-30-05     33  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   blacknwhitedog     05-26-05     25  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   pax     05-27-05     26  
         RE: Plot lines for season 2:   mommy2bree     05-30-05     34  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   calamityc     05-27-05     27  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   volsfan     05-27-05     28  
   Tina Wesson (survivor) to play Alex   Lost     06-03-05     35  
     RE: Tina Wesson (survivor) to play ...   volsfan     06-03-05     36  
         RE: Tina Wesson (survivor) to play ...   Lost     06-03-05     37  
             RE: Tina Wesson (survivor) to play ...   RealityMom     06-04-05     43  
     RE: Tina Wesson (survivor) to play ...   Devious Weasel     06-03-05     38  
     How reliable is IMD?   zombiebaby     06-03-05     40  
         RE: How reliable is IMD?   volsfan     06-03-05     41  
             RE: How reliable is IMD?   Lost     06-03-05     42  
                 RE: How reliable is IMD?   joannie     06-04-05     44  
                     RE: How reliable is IMD?   RealityMom     06-04-05     45  
         RE: How reliable is IMD?   Devious Weasel     06-04-05     46  
             Inside joke too?   zombiebaby     06-04-05     47  
         RE: How reliable is IMD?   Lost     06-07-05     51  
   Black Smoke   Devious Weasel     06-03-05     39  
     RE: Black Smoke   FunTimeLost One     06-04-05     48  
         My Take On Next Season   threetowers     06-05-05     49  
             RE: My Take On Next Season   Silvergirl1     06-06-05     50  
                 No More Tina   joannie     06-08-05     52  
                     RE: No More Tina   Silvergirl1     06-08-05     53  
                         redemption challenges?   pax     08-03-05     54  
                             RE: redemption challenges?   chick     09-15-05     58  
   needed Plot line for season 2:   silentJ     08-04-05     55  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   marfan7     08-20-05     56  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   marfan7     08-20-05     57  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   mommy2bree     09-21-05     59  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •