The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's all in the editing..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

boatergal 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-10-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boatergal Click to send private message to boatergal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's all in the editing..."
Is anyone else getting feed up with the editing on these shows. They really make you believe one thing only to have the person pick someone else. It was just like Bob and Estella. They never really showed that much of her which made you think he wasn't that interested. On Average Joe, he came across as Mr. No Personality and I didn't see any connection between the two. I did throughly enjoy the Rocky segment. It was so ridiculously funny. Anyway, I am voting next time for the person with the least amount of air time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's all in the editing... ScoobyDoo 12-10-03 1
   RE: It's all in the editing... Glow 12-11-03 2
 RE: It's all in the editing... CyberCooties 12-11-03 3
   RE: It's all in the editing... CyberCooties 12-11-03 4
       RE: It's all in the editing... CyberCooties 12-11-03 5
           RE: It's all in the editing... CyberCooties 12-11-03 6
               RE: It's all in the editing... JustMe2001M 12-11-03 7
                   RE: It's all in the editing... JustMe2001M 12-11-03 8
                       RE: It's all in the editing... JustMe2001M 12-11-03 9
                           RE: It's all in the editing... escapedude 12-11-03 10
                               RE: It's all in the editing... ego 12-11-03 11
                                   RE: It's all in the editing... sbeck 12-11-03 12
                                       RE: It's all in the editing... escapedude 12-12-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ScoobyDoo 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-03, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScoobyDoo Click to send private message to ScoobyDoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
I completely agree with you! It was the same on the bachelorette between Ryan and Charlie. They totally made it seem as though Trista were going to pick Charlie, gave him more air time, etc. Do they want us to be shocked and surprised at the end? I read an interview with Estella where she said that very early on it was obvious to the people making the show that Estella and Bob had the best connection and were going to end up together, so they decided to show very little of Bob and Estella at that point. I suppose if giving someone qaulity air time totally gives away the ending then it makes sense that that person can't be shown as much. Either way, I think you're smart to root for the person with less air time next time...............

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-03, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
I agree, Scooby. It is smart to root for the person with less air time. BUT no matter how much air time they gave Jason, I could not bring myself to root for him. I just feel like he thought of it as a game and was not genuine at all.

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
I know what you mean....

12-11-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
...it's all designed to get you to.....

12-11-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
....tune in next time to.....

12-11-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
6. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
...see what really happens in the end.

Ew! CyberCooties!

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
Poor choice of .........

Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
words when you're talking ....

9. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
about Jason.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-11-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
scooby is right.
ITs all about making it interesting and keeping viewers tuned in every week..

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
Sneaky NBC KNEW the results when they edited it. And they MADE us want her to choose Adam. So that when we were completely DISGUSTED with her decision we would talk about it for a long time. I mean, if she chose Adam, do you think we would be on these boards being all cranky? NO! we would be all happy and forget about it.

If I were Melana, I'd be really mad. LoL! They totally made her look like a bimbo for ratings and continued conversation. They could have shown Jason in a better light so we would root for him. Of course bringing him in towards the end as a protagonist wasn't going to give him love points.

Oh well, she'll reap what she sows. Can't wait to laugh at her on the Crest White Strips commercials!

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-11-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
You brought up a point I never thought of: that Melana should be mad at NBC for making her seem like an airhead. I never thought about that until now, but I'd be upset if I were her. But I'll still be making fun of her when I see her holding a tooth whitening card on tv!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It's all in the editing..."
uh i really dont think NBC is to blame for that sbeck..lol

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •