The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"reply to established starting over watchers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

vivianlee 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vivianlee Click to send private message to vivianlee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"reply to established starting over watchers"
Thank you so much for your warm welcome to the board.I too feel that the quality of the work in this seasons' show has suffered. The new life coaches seem liike narcisstic show people (I even catch Ilyana staring at the camera from time to time). As a trained psychotherapist I find this a little bit sad. Where is Rana? Why couldn/t a marvelous thing be left alone? I miss you Raana... God Bless, viv

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: reply to established starting ... chrystalline 10-30-04 1
   RE: reply to established starting ... vivianlee 10-31-04 2
       RE: reply to established starting ... chrystalline 10-31-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

chrystalline 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-30-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chrystalline Click to send private message to chrystalline Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: reply to established starting over watchers"
I think Iyanla is more concerned with sounding deep and profound than actually helping anyone. For all it's warm sounds, the expressions seem rather impersonal to me. Like "I acknowledge your dedication to your assignments." It just seems cold. It should be more like "you are very dedicated to completeing your assignments, and it shows in your work. You must be proud of the effort you are giving this.

Though her lesson on Friday's show, about the power of making choices was very eye opening. I'd like to see Rana's take on it. I related more to her last year than to Rhonda.

I hear that she was booted because she got too emotional, personally involved over Josie. I think it was a good thing, and I think it helped with getting Josie away from Jonathon and back to the house. Had she stayed with him, she would have been back in her car before the baby was born.

If Iyanla had to handle it, I think Josie would have run screaming from her Gaiya babble.

vivianlee 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-31-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vivianlee Click to send private message to vivianlee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: reply to established starting over watchers"
To Chrystalline! : I agree completely. There iis something so pretenttious about her particular brand of psychoeubonic babble that makes me cringe. I've been a therapist for 20 years and I can certainly differentiate btween a show person and the real thing. Rana was the real thing. Sometimes I can even catch Iyanla actually watching the camera as she speakes to the group! And, sadly, mi//ions are going to buy this crap. And she Is harsh! I hope thre is someone "coaching" her. Again, thanks for sharing your point of view.

chrystalline 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chrystalline Click to send private message to chrystalline Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: reply to established starting over watchers"
To Vivianlee: Psychoeubonics. hee hee.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •