The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

mark grace 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-18-01, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mark%20grace Click to send private message to mark%20grace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
Who's Your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race

My favourite person has to be Drew. The man is a comedian some of the sayings he has said to Drew has made me laugh hard.

What about in India... wearing a Bandana on his face he looked like he was going to hold up a BANK.

What about when Rob aske Drew if he liked india.. The look he gave was priceless..

GO DREW.... GO FRATS....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... Serendipity 11-18-01 1
 Margarita and Blond Guido Survivorerist 11-18-01 2
 RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... MsCurlGurl7 11-18-01 3
   RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... mark grace 11-18-01 4
 RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... katem 11-19-01 5
 The Festers. sleeeve 11-19-01 6
   RE: F&M FnMfan 11-19-01 7
 RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... alleyb 11-19-01 8
   RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... Denyse 11-19-01 9
 RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... asperella 11-19-01 10
   RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... mark grace 11-19-01 11
       RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... Cole 11-19-01 12
           RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... mark grace 11-20-01 14
   RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... rEEl_bitEs 11-22-01 19
 RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... Stairway2Dayton 11-19-01 13
 RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... lionsroar 11-20-01 15
   Frats in a Beer Comercial mark grace 11-21-01 16
       Margarita NudeJerri 11-22-01 17
 RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... nichst 11-22-01 18
   Team, Individual Like... Team I hat... mark grace 11-22-01 21
 RE: Who's your Favourite Person in ... Loree 11-22-01 20
 it definitely would be MARGARITA..!... rEEl_bitEs 11-29-01 22
   Favorite single person ivoryElephant 11-29-01 23
   RE: it definitely would be MARGARIT... trigirl 11-29-01 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-18-01, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
Can't narrow it down to just one. I loved both of the grandparents, and Nancy (but not Emily). Of the frats, I like Kevin better than Drew, and I like both of the lawyers.

Can't stand the Guidos, and don't really like F&M.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-18-01, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Margarita and Blond Guido"
They're my two favourites that are left in the race. Of the people who are gone, I'd have to say that Nancy was my favourite.

"Lindsey. Where are you going? Sit it."
- Jeff Probst

MsCurlGurl7 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-01, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsCurlGurl7 Click to send private message to MsCurlGurl7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
hmmm....good question....I was always partial to the frats since the first show, when I thougth they'd be the first ones out! DIdn't anyone else think that!!!! well, I also like F&M a lot too....I'm pulling for them to win, cause it'd be good for them. MacGuyvers have just nothing interesting in them cept their looks, and the guidos...."How do we get to sesame street?"

MsCurlGurl7

11-18-01, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mark%20grace Click to send private message to mark%20grace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
Yeah at first I thought the Frats would eb knocked out early but it wasn't until Tunusia I saw them as a force to reckon with.

Hmmm I liked emily rather then Nacy.. Why.. well Emily was really cute and young and beautiful.....
Although she was ill mannered fiesty ahhh that in it self can be a turn on hahhaha...

I've notice a lot of F&M support.. yeah it would be a fairy tale win.. but I would rather see the Frats or Gudio when rather then F&M because I don't think F&M deserve to win... Its only lately that they have been in the race... heheh
but its good to see them advance and getting better as a team and its great to see Guido slip way back behind the rest

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-19-01, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
I think I like Kevin more than Drew, but I do not favor them particularly, they grate on me after a while.

I liked the gramps, Margarita is fabulous ( not Frank though). R&B seem like really nice guys, they are my favorites.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-19-01, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "The Festers."
Okay... so I know you said person (singular), but I figure that two bald guys that share the same brain pretty much qualifies as one person (and besides, they'd be a lot less hysterical if they weren't a duo).

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

FnMfan 27 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-01, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FnMfan Click to send private message to FnMfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: F&M"

Definitely F&M for me. They are number 3 on the first episode and continued to be on the top tier until the sahara desert episode, they were 2nd to last place.

They are independent and competitive. They compliment each other. That's make a good team. Same goes to R & B , Kevin & Drew and sadly, the guidos. All are good team. There was no team work in Karyn and Lenny. That's why it didn't work. I wish Nancy can have more confidence in herself but she didn't so.. it's really sucks to watch her go.

I was hoping F&M will make it to the last 4 teams from day one and they did so I am quite happy with that. Win or not, they successfully covered the 4 continents. As to whether they will win, honestly I don't think so. So far, they were only first place because 1.they took taxi when they were supposed to take the train 2. they took FF.

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-01, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
Margarita has proven herself to be the smartest player in the game. She has even managed to prove herself to Frank, which doesn't seem to be a particularly easy feat. I would love to see her win, especially now that Frank is starting to show her some respect in the game. And she still shows a positive, friendly spirit that makes me really like her as a person.

Many of the other "nice" players in the game are gone now (specifically Momily and the Grandparents), and as much as I liked them as people, I admit I never really believed they had the right set of skills to really take over the game. We are now left with the teams who are truly the most "deserving" teams, and all of them have earned their place in the game. I still love the Festers for their entertainment value and their good-natured spirit, but they don't seem to be keeping it all together at this point in the game. The Guidos have finally gotten their come-uppance for their arrogance, and only survived due to Momily's screw-up. The Lawyers seem like great guys, although the show really hasn't shown us a good reason to want to see them win.

Denyse 24 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-01, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denyse Click to send private message to Denyse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
Joe Guido, without a doubt...

He's soo cultured & refined....

asperella 10 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-01, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail asperella Click to send private message to asperella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
Amie

11-19-01, 08:08 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
Amie.. your favourite person..

Man That woman gave me a headache every time she opened her mouth.. Poor Paul when they walked in the desert for up to six hours must have copped heaps.. Muhahahaha

She was my least fav... Followed by the Guidos....

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-19-01, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
"I've notice a lot of F&M support.. yeah it would be a fairy tale win.. but I would rather see the Frats or Gudio when rather then F&M because I don't think F&M deserve to win... Its only lately that they have been in the race... heheh
but its good to see them advance and getting better as a team"

Mark, you don't think Frangarita deserves to win? Doesn't it mean anything to you that a team that initially seemed so combustible and doomed to an early exit (ala Amie and Paul or Lenny and Karyn) has grown to learn to work together and be consistently competitive? If any team "deserves" to win, without a doubt it is Frangarita. Could you imagine being on a show like this with your estranged spouse? I admire them for giving getting back together a chance under such stressful conditions. They have definitely earned their spot in the final four.

Having said that, my favorite team is still the lawyers, followed closely by Frangarita. My favorite individual player is Margarita. She is intelligent, driven and sweet. She has consistently impressed me with her language skills (without being pompous about it like the Guidos) and her sensitivity to other cultures. We have never seen her yelling or being disrespectful, despite getting a lot in return from Frank. She rocks.

11-20-01, 06:16 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"

I must admit Frangarita have grown as a team and it looks like they are working out their marriage which is a good thing..

yeah margarita is cool and she looked so sweet in India with her scarf. Yeah langauge is her strength she brings to the team of Frangarita. Frangarita is getting better as the race goes along.

But I don't know I have a soft spot for the FRATS just because they were gentleman.. and Drew and Kevin are funny..

GO KEVIN......

rEEl_bitEs 20 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-01, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rEEl_bitEs Click to send private message to rEEl_bitEs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"

WHAATTTTTT?????!!!!!!!!
that girl is so loud!!! i don't like her since the first episode! she is so bossy, and thank god that He gave her one man that could stand her loudness with so much devotions and passionate lurve...YURKSSS.. I HATE THAT GURL! i hate AMIE!

Stairway2Dayton 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-01, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stairway2Dayton Click to send private message to Stairway2Dayton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
Tough choice.

From Episode 1 I was rooting for the Festers and F&M to be the final two. I'd have to pick Drew as the slight fav of these four. I also liked the Mommies, and love to hate the Guidos.

S2D

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-20-01, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
The Grandparents were my early favorites and then the frats really crack me up, they are definitely in line for a beer commercial. I loved Momily...especially mom, she played the game with morals and kindness and got farther than most. I really want F&M to take the win though...it will be good for them, their relationship and their child

11-21-01, 00:34 AM (EST)
16. "Frats in a Beer Comercial"
Hahah Yeah thats a good idea...

Maybe the frats can be in a Shampoo comerical as well.. when there hair grows back.... Muhahahha

They would look very different with hair

NudeJerri 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-01, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NudeJerri Click to send private message to NudeJerri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Margarita"
Margarita is an awesome lady. Frank can be a bully but he does push her to do things when she is afraid- like rockclimbing. I hope this couple wins.

Rob is a goodlooking guy.

nichst 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-01, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nichst Click to send private message to nichst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
Favourite individual: Drew

Favourite team: Guido

11-22-01, 11:59 PM (EST)
21. "Team, Individual Like... Team I hate.. Muhahah"
Favourite Individual: Kevin

Favourite Team: Festers

Team I love to Hate: Guido X(

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-01, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who's your Favourite Person in The Amazing Race"
At this point anyone but the Guidos!

rEEl_bitEs 20 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-01, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rEEl_bitEs Click to send private message to rEEl_bitEs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "it definitely would be MARGARITA..!!!!"

yaa..it definitely would be her..from the day one!
she is so sweet -that was the first thing i noticed about her when i first watched the show. but then the feel got much stronger when i watched every episode of it. she's such an awesome lady. it must be the big mistake frank had ever done that he once let her go. but now there is a chance,isn't it?...

UHHH...MARGARITA..AN AWESOME LADY...

YUP!!

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-29-01, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Favorite single person"

I loved the Grandparents as a couple they were very cute and got along great. But if I had to choose just one person it would be NANCY.
She is sweet and cute and I love that hair!
yes I am talking about the mother

"What a twisted web we weave when at first we practice to deceive"

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-29-01, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: it definitely would be MARGARITA..!!!!"
Me Too! She has held her own with all those boys. You go girl!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •