The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What does Morgan do all day?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-03, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What does Morgan do all day?"
Let's see.

They don't sleep.

They don't fix their shelter.

Only two of them know where the water is.

They don't talk about teamwork or strategy.

They don't build up their shelter walls to protect against the temps.

They don't build up the fire to stay warm.

In a three day period, they ate a few meals, maybe caught a fish or two, went to and lost two challenges and that's it. I don't get it. What on earth are they so busy doing? Ideas?

--besides the obvious whining and complaining

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What does Morgan do all day? Drive My Car 09-26-03 1
 RE: What does Morgan do all day? Thaibeach 09-26-03 2
   RE: What does Morgan do all day? ginger 09-26-03 4
       RE: What does Morgan do all day? nailbone 09-26-03 10
 RE: What does Morgan do all day? PlumBlossom 09-26-03 3
 RE: What does Morgan do all day? ginger 09-26-03 5
 RE: What does Morgan do all day? jkokoj 09-26-03 6
 RE: What does Morgan do all day? mtopaz 09-26-03 7
   RE: What does Morgan do all day? nailbone 09-26-03 11
       RE: What does Morgan do all day? mtopaz 09-26-03 13
 RE: What does Morgan do all day? dangerkitty 09-26-03 8
   RE: What does Morgan do all day? ginger 09-26-03 14
 RE: What does Morgan do all day? L82LIFE 09-26-03 9
   RE: What does Morgan do all day? ImNext 09-26-03 12
       RE: What does Morgan do all day? ginger 09-26-03 15
 RE: What does Morgan do all day? Whacrusaders 10-04-03 16
 RE: What does Morgan do all day? whoami 10-04-03 17
 RE: What does Morgan do all day? bystander 10-09-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
Lil has talents?

I loved how even Jeff asked them what they did.
" Sandra took your tarp yesterday, why didn't you lazy butts fix your shelter today? "

Yep, they don't sleep or eat or catch fish. I'm lost.

That Andrew has some fine leadership skills.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-26-03, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
I think they sit at Andrew's feet while he tells them what an all-around great leader he is.

Then they wipe the drool off their chins (after procrastinating for an hour or so).

Then Osten whines some more.

Then Tijuana's ear-piercing shrieky annoying voice makes coconuts fall from the trees.

But they don't know what to do with coconuts. It would require thought and action to open a coconut. Oh well.

Maybe, goes the train of thought in their tiny little minds, if we keep sulking and b!tching and "remembering how cocky" Drake was, we can really kick their, um, what? I'm sorry? I was thinking about my lungs.

Pagong, pagong, pagong. Please let it be a complete slaughter and get rid of all these idiots quickly. Supposedly the mortician chick (has she spoken yet except to get bleeped?) goes far, but I can't imagine how. (OK - see: Jenna.) But it's hard to imagine the Drakes keeping any of these backsides around post-merge.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
"Pagong, pagong, pagong. Please let it be a complete slaughter and get rid of all these idiots quickly. Supposedly the mortician chick (has she spoken yet................)"
Total agreement; a good old-fashioned Pagonging might be the merciful way. And the mortician chick whose name I always forget but who has some pretty positive spoilers is reinventing flying below the radar; she is at least six feet underground at this point.

>

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"

Eh, it's only Ep 2. Darrah will surface soon. She did have one confessional last night.

And EPM will not allow another Pagonging.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-26-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
Well, Andrew and Osten were tossing around a coconut? on the beach. They seem to just wander aimlessly. I think they might start out to do something and then forget what it was and where they were going.

an IceCat original

09-26-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
I understand Andrew racks up a lot of pro bono hours running the free legal clinic in the village. Lil has already earned her 10,433rd merit badge (for good penmanship, I believe). Heidi has honed her acting skills and now everyone is convinced she is actually an african american woman named "Tijuana." Ryan had progressed to Level Eleven: The Squeaking Reeds of Oberon in his virtual Dungeons and Dragons solitaire game before his shocking, unforseen departure last night. And despite having completely lost the power to speak upon initial immersion in the raging tides of the Pearl Island laguna, Darrah is really digging her tribe.

>

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-26-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
I tell you what I would try on figuring a way back to that village. Idiots still have money get yourself a good water container and some blanks. Idiots!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-26-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
Well, one of their main sources of activity - finding fault with Ryan S. for not pulling his weight - is now gone, freeing them up to:

1. Play some more coconut-ball on the beach.

2. Decide Lil isn't pulling her weight either, and she has to go - besides, did you hear her jab at TC about "maybe we could fish more"? If that's not a crack at us strong ones, I don't know what is!

3. Listen to Osten's chest to see if we can hear the fluid in it. If not there, check his head.

4. Call the other team names - after all, what have they done besides use their money wisely in the market place, kick our sorry asses four times so far, feed themselves, and work like a team? What a bunch of *bleep*-ies!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
besides,
>did you hear her jab
>at TC about "maybe we
>could fish more"?

I couldn't decide if that was a jab, or just avoiding the jab at Andrew that Jiffy was trying to lead her to.

Or just an extention of the deer-in-the-headlights look she's starting to get.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-26-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
>besides, did you hear her jab at TC about "maybe we could fish more"? >

I couldn't decide if that was a jab, or just avoiding the jab at Andrew that Jiffy was trying to lead her to.
Or just an extention of the deer-in-the-headlights look she's starting to get.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear - I should have put that in quotes as if being spoken by one of the other Morgan tribe members. I meant that one of the things they will now spend their time doing is finding fault with Lillian and say "did you hear her jab about us at TC?" -

I agree - she's got the deer-in-the-headlights look, but she avoided full-on collision last night

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-26-03, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
They have hallucinations, remember? That'll keep you busy.

09-26-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
I keep thinking I see leaping panthers, meself.

>

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
Pretty sad, aren't they?

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-26-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
Whining, moaning, and feeling sorry for yourself can be a 24/7 activity. Just ask everybody in my office!

09-26-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
Crabs and bloodsucking flying parasites can take their toll, as well (just ask everybody in MY office!).

>

Kidding kidding kidding. Lawyer jokes are SOOOOOOOO 1980.

Whacrusaders 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-04-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whacrusaders Click to send private message to Whacrusaders Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
We know this from watching S4. Hunter (oops) Lill was voted out because she walked in the ways of Rotu. (Everyone goes about and does their jobs) This is unacceptable for a tribe who wants to "Chill out" all day. Ill clue you in on the first one the other two are "TOO" obvious:

1 OLD Malcolm Sean AKA - ABM (Angry Black Man)

NEW AKA - LSBM (Lazy Sick Black Man)

2 OLD The Rob Father

NEW

3 OLD Sarapatra

NEW

I admire their strategy! Lets vote off the only two who know where the water is! MORONS! Need I write more?

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
They take walks on the beach, act like they are fishing. Did you see the previews showing they fishing with a fish hook? I thought Lil lost the last one. They think they are just in a slump and still think that they are stronger then Drake? What are they smoking out there? What game are they playing? Not the one I am watching. Sleeping all day and partying all night. No wonder they loose.

WHOAMI
Bored and tired and rambeling on.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-09-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What does Morgan do all day?"
I don't understand, if they can't get any sleep cause their sleeping quarters suck so much, why don't they do something to make it more comforable. Lay down a cushion of leaves, fix the floor, something! For crying out loud, do we have to hear about how uncomfortable the bed is? Get off your lazy butts and do something about it. GEEZ!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •