The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Message #1 to Rupert"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ladyjane2 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladyjane2 Click to send private message to ladyjane2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Message #1 to Rupert"
Dear Rupert,
I would have tried to contact you Thursday night. Fortunately or unfortunately, I was lying in a hospital bed with pneumonia. When I saw the treacherous way Lil had betrayed you and the Smart Alec Jon smirking away at tribal counsel it almost sent me into respiratory distress.
Nevertheless, you sounded devastated by the betrayal. Lil is a snake in the grass and proved she wasn't above lying, especially to someone who had helped and befriended her.
Burton is an unappreciative swine.
There is no excuse for what "Miss Prissy Lil" did and I hope Jon proves to be her benefactor. Ho ho ho.
There is no one except maybe Sandra left who remotely should win.
You ARE the true survivor.
You conducted yourself in a fine way and have nothing to feel bad about (in the way you played the game).
For me the show is anti-climatic.
All the best to you and your wife, now and always.
Jenny W.
Canada

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Message #1 to Rupert strid333 11-29-03 1
   RE: Message #1 to Rupert KeithFan 11-29-03 3
 RE: Message #1 to Rupert SurvivorAlice 11-29-03 2
   RE: Message #1 to Rupert IreneMcGee 11-29-03 4
       RE: Message #1 to Rupert PepeLePew13 11-29-03 5
           RE: Message #1 to Rupert IreneMcGee 11-29-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-29-03, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Message #1 to Rupert"
First: Welcome to the boards and I really hope that you get well soon.

Second: I am glad to see another Rupert lover here. (As you can see by my temporary sig until I finish my mourning, you are not alone in the lovefest.)

Rupert is the perfect Survivor.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-03, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Message #1 to Rupert"
Same here

SurvivorAlice 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-03, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorAlice Click to send private message to SurvivorAlice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Message #1 to Rupert"
I agree completely. Rupert was the best guy ever on the show and it's really sad now that some loser is probably going to win!

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Message #1 to Rupert"
I only hope he wins All Stars.

They took none of the previous winners, right? I haven't seen a cast list, so I don't know.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Message #1 to Rupert"
Dicque (Richard of S1), Tina (S2), Ethan (S3) and Jenna (S6) are the winners that will be participating in A.S.S.

You can check out the cast list if you open up the pop-up menu at the bottom of this page and then click on "Survivor 8 Spoilers Forum"

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Message #1 to Rupert"
Thanks I think it sucks that they allow winners to compete, but you've all probably discussed it before.

>Dicque (Richard of S1), Tina (S2),
>Ethan (S3) and Jenna (S6)
>are the winners that will
>be participating in A.S.S.
>
>You can check out the cast
>list if you open up
>the pop-up menu at the
>bottom of this page and
>then click on "Survivor 8
>Spoilers Forum"
>
>
>

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •