The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Questions to ponder"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-03, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Questions to ponder"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-03 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

F...............
I...............
L...............
L...............
E...............
R...............

Stuff to think about for the next week:

Will Jack push for Justin to stay since he was spared this time?

Or will Jack push for Justin to go as the strongest competitor?

Will Erika push for Robert to go for obvious reasons?

Or will Erika push for Justin to go because she and Robert have a secret Original/Ex alliance like the others?

And what about the Veto? Who WASN'T assured they were safe if they stepped out of the cage?

And what about Vito? Will he take over the family business if his brother gets whacked?

Will Ali continue to be a two-faced beotch? And will Julie still be a moron?

Will Justin EVER wash those shorts?

Will Jun continue to gain weight?

Will BB hide the bodies and launch a big cover-up after Nathan and Dana kill each other?

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Questions to ponder KScott 08-14-03 1
 RE: Questions to ponder SurvivinDawg 08-14-03 2
 RE: Questions to ponder Nicegrl99 08-14-03 3
 Clarification and further questions nailbone 08-14-03 4
   RE: Clarification and further quest... SurvivinDawg 08-14-03 6
   RE: Clarification and further quest... KScott 08-14-03 9
 RE: Questions to ponder IceCat 08-14-03 5
   RE: Questions to ponder nailbone 08-14-03 7
       I would like to see... IceCat 08-14-03 10
           RE: I would like to see... true 08-14-03 13
               RE: I would like to see... SurvivinDawg 08-14-03 17
               That is the only risk for Erika... IceCat 08-14-03 18
   RE: Questions to ponder SurvivinDawg 08-14-03 8
       stooge not stool! IceCat 08-14-03 11
   RE: Questions to ponder KScott 08-14-03 12
 RE: Questions to ponder Micheley 08-14-03 14
   RE: Questions to ponder nailbone 08-14-03 15
 RE: Questions to ponder Majic Mitch 08-14-03 16
 RE: Questions to ponder Violet Nyte 08-14-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-14-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Questions to ponder"
>LAST EDITED ON 08-14-03
>AT 10:59 AM (EST)

>
>F...............
>I...............
>L...............
>L...............
>E...............
>R...............
>
>
>Stuff to think about for the
>next week:
>
>Will Jack push for Justin to
>stay since he was spared
>this time?

Don't think so, Justin will go up on the block

>Or will Jack push for Justin
>to go as the strongest
>competitor?

See answer above

>Will Erika push for Robert to
>go for obvious reasons?

Erika will put Robert up also, don't think it will be so much because of the ex thing but because she sees how the 3 are.

>Or will Erika push for Justin
>to go because she and
>Robert have a secret Original/Ex
>alliance like the others?

Don't think she and Robert have any kind of alliance.

>And what about the Veto?
>Who WASN'T assured they were
>safe if they stepped out
>of the cage?

Robert left prior to that. Everyone else is safe.

>And what about Vito? Will
>he take over the family
>business if his brother gets
>whacked?

I don't think so, I heard that Vinnie would take over.

>Will Ali continue to be a
>two-faced beotch? And will
>Julie still be a moron?

Yes and Yes!!!

>Will Justin EVER wash those shorts?

As long as they have laundry service they will be cleaned.

>Will Jun continue to gain weight?

Magic 8 ball says "that is certain"

>Will BB hide the bodies and
>launch a big cover-up after
>Nathan and Dana kill each
>other?

This is a more trickier questions, I don't know how they will explain it, maybe make it look like murder suicide.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Questions to ponder"

Heck, no.

Absolutely. Jack has been after Justin since Minute 1.

She'll put up Justin and Robert. They'll want Justin to go. HOWEVER, if any of the 3Amigos win the GPOV (even Robert), then they'll take Justin off. And I don't know what Alison would do.

Or will Erika push for Justin to go because she and Robert have a secret Original/Ex alliance like the others?

I think she'll go along with Jack and push for Justin to go because he's a competitor.

And what about the Veto? Who WASN'T assured they were safe if they stepped out of the cage?

Scenario: Any Jee3 wins it, Justin is off. Jun might take Justin off if she has reassurances. Alison might take Justin off if she gets a deal... and gets Jun out (this would be a good deal for Alison to take, also).

If it's Robert vs. Jun or Alison, Robert has the votes to stay in the House (I think). So Alison or Jun would leave.

And what about Vito? Will he take over the family business if his brother gets whacked?

Prob'bly. I'm more worried about the Turtles.

Will Ali continue to be a two-faced beotch?

Of course.

And will Julie still be a moron?

You even NEED to ask this?!?!?

If he gets an immunity deal, maybe.

*snort!*

Will BB hide the bodies and launch a big cover-up after Nathan and Dana kill each other?

They'll turn out to be great buddies.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Nicegrl99 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nicegrl99 Click to send private message to Nicegrl99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Questions to ponder"
That is just too funny...but here is a guess on some of your ponderings....

<<Will Jack push for Justin to stay since he was spared this time? Or will Jack push for Justin to go as the strongest competitor?>>
Jack wanted Justin out a long time ago - he is smart and wants his strongest competitor elimiated. Say "bye" to Justin if Jack has his way

<<Will Erika push for Robert to go for obvious reasons? Or will Erika push for Justin to go because she and Robert have a secret Original/Ex alliance like the others?>>
I don't think Erika and Robert have as many issues as they appeared to when they entered the house. They have made some amends AND I agree they could very well have a secret "ex" alliance. Either way, Erika knows that Jack is her number one ally and she will stick with him on a decision.

<<And what about the Veto? Who WASN'T assured they were safe if they stepped out of the cage?>>
I think it was only Jun who was assured safety, but I am not sure on this. Besides, I am not sure anyone will stick to their word in this house anymore...besides Jack.

<<And what about Vito? Will he take over the family business if his brother gets whacked?>>
I dunno - as an Italian, I know we can be feisty and unpredictable. Wait, who is Vito? ;)

<<Will Ali continue to be a two-faced beotch? And will Julie still be a moron?>>
Yes...and YES.

<<Will Justin EVER wash those shorts?>>
No.

<<Will Jun continue to gain weight?>>
Hey now - watch your comments. Just beacuse she has put on the Big Brother 15, doesn't mean she wants to be fat.

<<Will BB hide the bodies and launch a big cover-up after Nathan and Dana kill each other?>>
I would LOVE to see some scenes from that sequester house. What has Dana been doing alone for the past week, but creating voodoo dolls of her enemies? Nathan - beware!

Those are my thoughts - take 'em or leave 'em, but love me just the same

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

08-14-03, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Clarification and further questions"
I'm fairly certain Justin and Robert will go up, but my question pertains to who they want to see go more.

More questions:

If Jee or Jun does win POV and takes off Justin, does the other one go in his place? And doesn't that indicate that they value Justin more than the others?

And what if Jee wins and takes off Robert instead, or doesn't use it at all? Is he a traitor? Or just looking out for his own interest in taking out the stronger competitor?

And if Ali wins, does she honor her deal with Justin?

And if he suspects that Vinnie will take over, will Vito have Vinnie whacked?

Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

08-14-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Clarification and further questions"
If Jee or Jun does win POV and takes off Justin, does the other one go in his place? And doesn't that indicate that they value Justin more than the others?

I think that if Jee wins GPOV, then it's Robert v. Jun. Erika/Jack will vote for Robert, but Jus/Jee/Ali vote Jun out.

If "they" means the Amigos, yes.

And what if Jee wins and takes off Robert instead, or doesn't use it at all? Is he a traitor? Or just looking out for his own interest in taking out the stronger competitor?

I doubt Jee will take off Robert. He'd just leave both Justin and Robert up, if that were the case.

And if Ali wins, does she honor her deal with Justin?

Who knows with Airhead Ali?

And if he suspects that Vinnie will take over, will Vito have Vinnie whacked?

I think they shoot it out at the OK Corral.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-14-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Clarification and further questions"
>I'm fairly certain Justin and Robert
>will go up, but my
>question pertains to who they
>want to see go more.

I think they want to see Justin go up more, then Robert, they view them as the threats.

>More questions:
>
>If Jee or Jun does win
>POV and takes off Justin,
>does the other one go
>in his place? And
>doesn't that indicate that they
>value Justin more than the
>others?
>

I think if that is the case, they will put Ali up. I know that Jun, Jee and Ali were told they were safe, but if POV is used to save Justin, someone has to go and I think it will be Ali.

And yes it does indicate that they value Justin over the others. He has them fooled.

>And what if Jee wins and
>takes off Robert instead, or
>doesn't use it at all?
> Is he a traitor?
> Or just looking out
>for his own interest in
>taking out the stronger competitor?

I don't think he would save Robert. I personally don't think POV will be used by whomever.

Traitor? Nope, looking out for himself.

>
>And if Ali wins, does she
>honor her deal with Justin?

Yeah right, when has she ever told the truth yet?

>And if he suspects that Vinnie
>will take over, will Vito
>have Vinnie whacked?

I think that is very possible, Vinnie had better watch his back!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Questions to ponder"
Ali can't be trusted at all...

Jun will vote with the stooges...

Erika and Jack have to ensure that a stooge is evicted next week...

The only way that Erika can ensure that is to put two stooges up first and hold one in reserve in case of veto.

Erika should do the following:

1. Put Robert and Jee up for nomination.

2. Openly tell everyone that Justin will go up in the event of a veto.

This will serve two functions:

It will guarantee a stooge eviction next week and it cause friction amongst the remaining stooges as they fight about the use of the veto.

I call this strategy The Full Stooge Press.

Erika must ensure that there are nothing but Stooges up for nomination throughout the entire process. Erika must maximize friction between the two stooges who survive eviction.

08-14-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Questions to ponder"

>
>Erika should do the following:
>
>1. Put Robert and Jee up
>for nomination.
>
>2. Openly tell everyone that Justin
>will go up in the
>event of a veto.
>
>This will serve two functions:
>
>It will guarantee a stooge eviction
>next week and it cause
>friction amongst the remaining stooges
>as they fight about the
>use of the veto.
>
>I call this strategy The Full
>Stooge Press
>
>Erika must ensure that there are
>nothing but Stooges up for
>nomination throughout the entire process.
> Erika must maximize friction
>between the two stooges who
>survive eviction.

I like this scenario, but would it make a difference if she put up Robert and Justin and made it plain that using the POV would mean Jee goes up in place?

08-14-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I would like to see..."
... Justin held off the block first because of recent negotiations with non-stooges when he was HOH. If Robert and Jee see Justin calling in chips and making deals to save himself they are not going to trust him once this week is over.

Having Justin basically working against the other two who are on the block has the greater potential to permanently damage the stooge alliance.

I will very interested to see if Jack has a similiar view of how to fully maximize the conflict between the surviving stooges.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I would like to see..."
The only problem I see with your plan, Icecat is this... If the third amigo, Justin wins GPOV and uses it to get either Robert or Jee off the block, he can't take their place. It would force Erika to nominate either Jun or Ali. (obviously, she won't nom Jack) All that Justin would have to do, is get Ali to agree to vote out Jun (should be easy to convince her) or get Jun to agree to vote out Ali (should be even easier) and then you've got a 3-1 vote to get out whoever goes up after the Veto is used.(Ali or Jun)

This is why it is crucial for Erika to get a firm deal with Ali in place, before nominations.

08-14-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: I would like to see..."
Each plan has advantages/drawbacks:

1) Not nominating Justin at first:
Good: Amigos/Jun/Alison likely won't use GPOV. E/Jk CAN use it to take off Jee, put on Justin ( ). Only Justin winning GPOV thwarts this plan.
Bad: Amigos/Jun/Ali not using GPOV means Justin not on the block, and is safe. Opportunity thwarted.

2) Nominating Justin at first:
Good: He's on the block!
Bad: Almost anyone except Er/Jk will take Justin off the block. Robert even said he'd remove Justin instead of himself if he and Justin were nommed.

Which is better? Erika gets to make the call.

08-14-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
18. "That is the only risk for Erika..."
... in that scenario. If she starts with two stooges on the block, the remaining stooge has to win POV in order to reduce the number of stooges on the block down to one. One single, specific person has to win POV in order to prevent two stooges on the block for eviction vote. In this way, Erika has a 6 out of 7 chance of getting two stooges on the block for the eviction vote. If BB goes with another POV game that allows cooperative strategy then the stooges + Jun could work to give Justin the veto and this complicates Erika's choice somewhat. There is still a good chance of getting two stooges on the block for voting.

If Erika were to start with only one stooge on the block then there are many possibilities for only having one stooge on the block for eviction. In this scenario, if any of the stooges or Jun win POV (four possible people - five if you throw Ali into the mix), then they will either use the POV to remove a stooge from the block or to keep the existing stooge in. If anyone but Jack or Erika wins (possibly Ali but unlikely), they can only get one stooge on the block for the eviction vote. If Erika or Jack wins (or Ali but unlikely) they could use the POV on the non-stooge nominee and substitute in a stooge to get two stooges on the block for the vote.

I think that Erika has to start with two stooges on the block in order to maximize the chances of getting two on the block for the vote.

08-14-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Questions to ponder"
The Full Stooge Press is a rather constipated strategy.

They *MUST* try to evict Justin this week.

08-14-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
11. "stooge not stool!"
<snort>

08-14-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Questions to ponder"
>Erika and Jack have to ensure
>that a stooge is evicted
>next week...

Agreed

>
>The only way that Erika can
>ensure that is to put
>two stooges up first and
>hold one in reserve in
>case of veto.
>
>Erika should do the following:
>
>1. Put Robert and Jee up
>for nomination.
>
>2. Openly tell everyone that Justin
>will go up in the
>event of a veto.
>
>This will serve two functions:
>
>It will guarantee a stooge eviction
>next week and it cause
>friction amongst the remaining stooges
>as they fight about the
>use of the veto.
>
>I call this strategy The Full
>Stooge Press
>
>Erika must ensure that there are
>nothing but Stooges up for
>nomination throughout the entire process.
> Erika must maximize friction
>between the two stooges who
>survive eviction.

I am in total agreement although I think that Justin and Robert should be put up and not Jee and Robert. I still think she may put up Ali, but I can see now that Erika needs to make sure one of the 3 are gone for good. So I change my stategy I posted above to having the Jee 3 on the block no matter what. If Jee is up though Jun will vote to save him. I don't know, too much thinking is giving me Robert's migraine!

Micheley 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-03, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Micheley Click to send private message to Micheley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Questions to ponder"
New here, and i've got one to add to that list!

When is Julie going to stop with the body glitter?! So annoying!

08-14-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Questions to ponder"
Welcome to the Monkey House!! And to the Julie bashing!

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-14-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Questions to ponder"
Jack wants Justin gone
Jack wants Justin gone
Jack wants Justin gone first, so Erika will want Justin gone first too
No alliance or love lost here.
Only Robert.
Yes.
Yes, and Yes again.
I'm waiting for the fungus growth to grow feet and walk off.
I'm not even going to touch this one, that girl just can't stop eating.
That's funny. Does anybody know any details about the sequester house, and if it will have cameras as well?

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Questions to ponder"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-03 AT 02:52 PM (EST)

IMO...

Nominate Robert and Justin, and make it clear Jee will go up if Justin is veto-ed off. It'll drive a wedge between the stooges and possibly allow Erika/Jack to sway Jee over.

And I just really, really want to see Justin go...

And now, the questions!

Or will Jack push for Justin to go as the strongest competitor?Jack wants that boy OUT -- he's a threat.
No, she won't play emotionally like some*dana*people
She just wants Justin gone because he's a threat.
Robert, the stooge.
And eat pasta I can't spell.
I want a Julie bobble-head doll...
*shudder*
I think it'd be great if she went Survivor with the weight loss, just to mess with everyone's heads.
Anyone else see Nathan's eye twitch when he realized he'd be sequestered with Dana? I would so pay for feeds of that cat fight, girlfriend. Rawr.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •