The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim -real of phony"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

alison222 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-21-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alison222 Click to send private message to alison222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kim -real of phony"
Ok so what did you think of her revelation with her latest exercise. Do you think it was real -could she really give of herself and forgive. Anyone who has alot can give away stuff though it is a start but I still can't read her. She once said a few weeks ago that food was not an issue for her - is she kidding herself or what and what does she see when she looks in the mirror why is she still dressing like a 18 year old woth too much make up and stuff stuff stuff. Will they ever give her a makeover to bring her into reality? What do you think.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kim -real of phony Magpie1950 10-22-04 1
 RE: Kim -real of phony Meadow1 10-22-04 2
 RE: Kim -real of phony vivianlee 10-27-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magpie1950 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-04, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magpie1950 Click to send private message to Magpie1950 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kim -real of phony"
She has often made references to God. I believe God speaks to us in many ways. Not audible, but in spirit, if our heart is open to listen. I believe her 'enlightment' to be real. If is is long lasting, only time will tell. But...I see a change in her and sincerity that I have not seen up to this point. I am hoping this was the breakthrough she needed.

Meadow1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meadow1 Click to send private message to Meadow1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kim -real of phony"
My opinion - I think she is full of cr*p - this is based on her prior manipulative and insincere behavior. She is obviously in denial re: food (did you see her choppin down on Towandas fried chicken?) her body type. And somehow she believes that whatever she lays out there people will believe so when talking to a spiritual woman like Iyanla - Why not lay an big fat epiphany on her???

vivianlee 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vivianlee Click to send private message to vivianlee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kim -real of phony"
I must say that she bears a striking resemblance to Jean Harlow the long forgotten movie star of the 20's. She
s quite beautiful really, but has no sense of a personal aesthetic. She may think that all that horrid matching crap looks expensive and tasteful but give me an hour with her and I could produce an elegant movie star without all that bourgeois fake elegance. And yes, I think her conversion was completely heartfelt and within lies a soul of depth and enlightenment.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •