The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-21-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
An eerie hush has descended over the game, as a big fan and game favorite was sent off to Loser Lodge. The host was just as shocked as everyone else as he snuffed the torch. If you’re thinking “yeah, I’ll miss Rupert”, think again… I’m talking about two-time defending Survy Award winner EchoGirl, who took a big chance on Rupert last night and paid dearly for it. All is not lost for the Queen of Red Ink just yet though, as she becomes the “Leader in the Clubhouse” for the moment with a 14 point edge on Tribephyl.. A perilous hold indeed for my Queen.

Next topic: What was the deal with Sandra voting for Jon? Sounds very suspicious.

The weekly winners, who have the distinction of being the only two players to actually gain points, were I_AM_HE and ulalame who scored a whopping 1. First runner-up magic_star (0) was the only other player to not move backwards, although unfortunately that was specifically what he was shooting for. Finally, the best of the negatives were SurvivorManiac, Thaibeach and tribephyl (-1) in a week that certainly won’t go down in Anti-Boot history.

The weekly bottom dweller, in her farewell appearance was EchoGirl (-18) who now must sit and wait to see what the others do from here on out. Next up were GTmike (-11), Bebo, TeamJoisey (-7) and sisyphus (-6). Another poor showing by Bebo is beginning to give her competitors the feeling that the “Carolina Hurricane” has lost her killer instinct and may not be at the top of her game anymore. Bubbastan and Lozenge were particularly outspoken at Tribal Council, calling her a “turkey all dressed up and stuffed for Thanksgiving.” Harsh, very harsh!

The leader board remains very tight with LozengeOfLove (74) barely hanging onto the lead. Also in the 70’s are Bubbastan (73), LeftPinky (72) and Bebo (71), while Corvis, railfan (69), Lolly (66), 321Jump and SurvivorManiac (64) all stayed within 10 of the lead.

As previously mentioned, the last place battle saw a significant change in that the defending champ is gone. This leaves Tribephyl (-83) still in front, though that lead shrunk by a point over Forehead (-81). A little further back are djandy (64) and magic_star (57). EchoGirl’s final total is (-97), which puts her on top for the moment.

If you choose to, make your picks from this week’s challenge teams:
I Hate Lillian: Lillian, Christa, Sandra
I’m Using Lillian: Burton, Darrah, Jon, Tijuana

Bonus Question #6:

It seems like every season presents me with one Survivor that I truly hate. While most people might lean toward Jon for that honor, I most definitely pick Lillian for S7. Therefore, this week’s BQ will have a certain Lill flavor to it, in addition to some “Greatest Lie” (GL) options. From the following list, select 5 “truths”, as seen by your host of course:

A. When shown in nighttime green light scenes, Lillian strongly resembles Edvard Munch’s “The Scream”. (see picture below)
B. The other Survivors will first hear the GL from Jiffy.
C. The other Survivors will first hear the GL from the Survivor in question.
D. The other Survivors will first hear the GL from a family/friend visitor.
E. Lillian’s honesty and truthfulness line is a crock of horsep**p and she is a b*tch. She should stop the histrionics and admit that she is playing the game just like everybody else.
F. The GL refers to a Survivor’s Grandmother having died.
G. The GL refers to a Survivor’s Grandmother being not well, but alive.
H. The GL is neither F nor G.
I. I wish the other Survivors would each donate an article of clothing to Lillian so she could throw that ridiculous, smelly, stupid costume in the fire and begin to go through the Boy Scout withdrawal shakes.
J. Sandra is the saboteur.
K. Christa is the saboteur.
L. Either J and K are both false, or, we just don’t know who did it (i.e. S6 granola bar).

Standings

74 - LozengeofLove
73 - bubbastan
72 - LeftPinky
71 - Bebo
69 - Corvis
69 - railfan
66 - Lolly
64 - 321Jump
64 - SurvivorManiac
63 - FesterFan1
63 - sisyphus
63 - sittem
60 - ulalame
59 - TeamJoisey
58 - I_AM_HE
57 - Punkin
57 - RudyRules
56 - KermittheVixen
55 - Thaibeach
54 - rwj3eb
54 - sleeeve
54 - tjstein
53 - PackMan
52 - yensid
50 - PepeLePew13
37 - PhoenixMons
29 - smrtNsassybnkr
28 - ShowMeTheWinner
22 - GTmike
8 - managerr
(57) - magic_star
(64) - djandy
(81) - forehead
(83) – tribephyl

Other notes:

• Remember that it is a short week this time, so don’t miss it!

• In case you can’t tell, I really despise Lillian.

• Welcome back Vixen! I hope the Honeymoon was great. Did you smuggle any wine back in?

• Lillian in green nightlight:

• Packman – Last week should have been (+5 ABs –3 Christa’s vote + 2 chall. + 3 BQ) = +7. It’s been fixed.

The Official Jims02 Remaining Survivors List:
Burton, Christa, Darrah, Jon, Lillian, Sandra, Tijuana

67 down, 34 to go!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 LeftPinky's picks for this week LionChow 11-21-03 1
 Useless information from the ABPABC sittem 11-21-03 2
 Concession Speech echogirl 11-21-03 3
 Question for LC sleeeve 11-21-03 4
   RE: Question for LC LionChow 11-24-03 8
       :-( echogirl 11-25-03 17
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... Corvis 11-23-03 5
 Automatic Penalty! djandy 11-23-03 6
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... Thaibeach 11-24-03 7
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... smrtNsassybnkr 11-24-03 9
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... railfan 11-24-03 10
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... I_AM_HE 11-24-03 11
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... Kermit the Vixen 11-24-03 12
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... PackMan 11-24-03 13
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... RudyRules 11-24-03 14
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... 321Jump 11-24-03 15
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... sleeeve 11-25-03 16
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... PhoenixMons 11-25-03 18
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... Survivor Maniac 11-25-03 19
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... Bebo 11-25-03 20
 Week 10 Entry tjstein 11-25-03 21
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... Lolly 11-25-03 22
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... FesterFan1 11-25-03 23
   Answer LionChow 11-25-03 25
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... ulalame 11-25-03 24
   RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... LionChow 11-25-03 26
       RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... ulalame 11-25-03 34
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... sittem 11-25-03 27
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... rwj3eb 11-25-03 28
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... yensid 11-25-03 29
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... LozengeofLove 11-25-03 30
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... PepeLePew13 11-25-03 31
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... TeamJoisey 11-25-03 32
   courtesy flag TeamJoisey 11-26-03 40
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... bubbastan 11-25-03 33
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... ShowMeTheWinner 11-26-03 35
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... sisyphus 11-26-03 36
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... magic_star 11-26-03 37
 tribephyl's *Auto. Penalty* tribephyl 11-26-03 38
 Week 10 Entry GTmike 11-26-03 39
 Automatic Penalty forehead 11-26-03 41
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 R... Punkin 11-26-03 42
 OK, that's the last straw... LionChow 11-26-03 43
   RE: OK, that's the last straw... sittem 11-27-03 44
   I have a plan for ASS PTB Game! echogirl 11-27-03 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-21-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "LeftPinky's picks for this week"
Carried over from the other thread:

LeftPinky 424 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"
11-20-03, 09:56 PM (EST)

38. "Very Early Entry for Next Week!"
Going to visit Mickey for the week (that means no conversations with blowguns, darts, planks, slingshots, platforms, ships, family visits etc.) , so must get next WEDNESDAY's picks in tonight...
SAFE: Lil, Sandra, Darrah

Lillian:

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-21-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Useless information from the ABPABC"
Here’s a little feedback for our ABP’s on how you are ranking with the ABPABC players. Your are listed as you are in the current standings in the ABC. The number of times you have been picked by an ABPABC player is to the left of your name. The ABPABC “favorites” from 1 to 5 are Fester, Bebo, sleeeve, railfan and LozengeofLove.

If you look at the number of people picking you compared to your current ranking in the ABC I came up with either an underrated value or an overrated value. Let’s look at the overrated players based on their performance here. #1 is sleeeve, #2 is Pepe and #3 is Fester and #4 is sittem. Underrated ABP’s (those high in the standings here but not chosen very often in the ABPABC) are #1 Lolly, #2 ulalame and #3 is 321Jump.

Also, there was another nice performance here in the Secret Woid again this week. Bubbastan, LeftPinky, 321Jump, I_AM_HE, sleeeve, PhoenixMons, tribephyl (aka The tribestar) and somehow sittem also managed to work the SW “blow” into their postings.

34 - LozengeofLove
29 - bubbastan
30 - LeftPinky
57 - Bebo
25 - Corvis
41 - railfan
12 - Lolly
15 - 321Jump
17 - SurvivorManiac
63 - FesterFan1
18 - sisyphus
33 - sittem
6 - ulalame
25 - TeamJoisey
27 - I_AM_HE
10 - Punkin
6 - RudyRules
17 - KermittheVixen
8 - Thaibeach
17 - rwj3eb
42 - sleeeve
2 - tjstein
16 - PackMan
16 - yensid
29 - PepeLePew13
12 - PhoenixMons
4 - smrtNsassybnkr
3 - ShowMeTheWinner
16 - GTmike
0 - managerr
22 - magic_star
19 - djandy
12 - forehead
7 – tribephyl
23 - echogirl (out of the ABC)
25 - Draco (out of the ABC)
7 - guessitrains (out of the ABC)

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Concession Speech"
*sniffle*
*sob*
*tantrum*

I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. Yes I read the Spoilers. Yes I knew Rupert was going to go. At the last moment I was going to edit my ABC & PTB picks so I could stick around. But I couldn't. Sometimes you have to take a moral stand, and sometimes your heart rules your mind, and I just refused to admit that Rupert was going to go! Sob! I.heart.Rupert that much!

But now it's Friday and I remain in denial. Rupert won't be gracing my TV screen next Wednesday, and I won't be defending my Tiara in the ABC. There is something wrong with that! This is my fourth season, and I have never seen LL! Never! I've always made it to the Finale. Sigh. There is no justice in the ABC Game, so I guess I will have to pass my tiara to a phreaking Outcast...lol! How wrong is that...lol! I'm sure either tribephyl (the dreaded outcast) or forehead will make an excellent Queen of Red Ink. They sure will look silly though!

No more secret woids. No more trash-talking. No more tiara. No more Queen of Red Ink. I even have to get a new siggie! Sigh.

God Save The Queen Of Red Ink!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Question for LC"
I'm confused by the bonus question... how is it scored? Do we have to pick 5 to be eligible for the BQ prize? Do we get negative points if we choose something as true but it turns out to be false? Your answers are appreciated

11-24-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Question for LC"
Senor Sleeeve,

As with any BQ, you are never penalized for a wrong answer. The only way you could get a negative number is if you are one of the last place battlers, in which case you WANT the negative points.

The way this one works is that you simply pick up to 5 of the listed choices. For everyone that ends up being true, you get 1 point.

The concept of "True" is my interpretation. Therefore, a big Lillian fan may not be happy having to pick certain choices, but they can rationalize it away to themselves as something "they need to do to get ahead in the game", plus they can chalk it up to the host's misguided rantings and roundly criticize me in their weekly post.

Looking at it another way, you are essentially guaranteed three points just by reading my full post, how you make your other two picks will decide where you end up.

11-25-03, 05:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. ":-("
Gosh LC you should have had the BQ last week so I at least could have added to my boot total! I'm so no longer the Queen of Red Ink

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 02:28 PM (EST)

Darrah, Lillian, Sandra, Burton, Jon

Truths: A, B, E, I, L

RC: I'm Using Lillian
IC: I Hate Lillian

Corvis

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-23-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Automatic Penalty!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 06:47 PM (EST)

Sandra
IC: Using Lillian
RC: I hate Lillian
Bonus (for negative points): a,c,e,i,l

djandy

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-24-03, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-03 AT 07:31 AM (EST)

Safe this week: Sandra, Lillian, Darrah, Tijuana, Jon

Bonus Q. From the following list, select 5 “truths”, as seen by your host of course: A,B,E,I,L

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-24-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
RC: I Hate Lill group
IC: I Hate Lill Group

Safe: Darrah, Tijuana, Jon, Lill

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-24-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

(Damn you Snewser, you better not be playing with us again!)

Safe:

Darrah, Jon, Lillian, Sandra

RC: I'm using L

IC: I hate L

BQ:

5 truths:
A, C, E, H, I

My only SW contributions:
Entry: lie
Function: verb
Definition: falsify
Synonyms: be untruthful, beguile, break promise, bull, con, concoct, deceive, delude, dissemble, dissimulate, distort, dupe, equivocate, exaggerate, fabricate, fake, falsify, fib, forswear, frame, fudge, invent, jazz, jive, make believe, malign, misguide, misinform, misinstruct, mislead, misrepresent, misspeak, misstate, overdraw, palter, perjure, pervert, phony up, plant, prevaricate, promote, put on, queer, snow, soft-soap, string along, victimize

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-03, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
secrest woid lottery: family, visit, big, lie, wrestling, buddy, friend, mom, dad, brother, sister, husband, wife, boyfriend, auction, jiffy, reward, immunity, stripped, chocolate and peanut butter (oops), stupid, word search, scrabble, survivor, pearl islands

RC: I'm Using Lill
IC: I Hate Lill

Anti-bootees: Tijuana, Jon, Lillian, Sandra

Bonus: A, C, D, F, L

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-24-03, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-24-03 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

Thanks for the shout out, Lion! Yes, we "smuggled" back about 11 bottles of wine - and drank a heck of alot more than that while we were there! Wine, Crepe Suzette, quiche lorraine, creme brulee.... it's all good. Wine is good, Provence is beautiful. We will have to go back some day.

On to the game!!

Safe this week are:

Darrah, Jon, Lillian, Sandra

RC = I'm Using Lillian
IC = I'm Using Lillian

Bonus: Now LionChow, you KNOW I'm from Cincinnati and by default, must root for the hometown girl (Lillian). Furthermore, I feel certain I told you that she and I used to work for the same company and I feel a sort of weird cosmic bond with her as a result. But your bonus question leaves me no choice but to make disparaging comments about her... here goes:

A, B, E, F, I

(sigh)

Why are you looking at me? Is it my limited edition "I am the Scout Master" Dominatrix outfit?

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-03, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
Well, it's getting down to crunch time. It's around this time that families start to visit, people get emotional, and then someone gets to take the long walk to Loser Lodge. Let's just hope I'm not one of them! A big shout out to LC for keeping everything ship-shape.

This Week’s Poem
Slapped together on the plane this afternoon while fighting a head-cold

The noose was tight,
There was no slack.
Then MB brought
The Outcasts back!

The game took turns,
And those on top,
Find their lives
Upon the chop.

So who goes next?
Who takes the fall?
The deck’s been cleared.
Who gets the call?

BQ: A, D, E, I, L

RC: I’m using Lil
IC: I Hate Lil

Safe: Darrah, Lil, Jon

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-03 AT 11:16 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-25-03 AT 11:08 PM (EST)

Safe this week: Darrah, Sandra, Jon, Lillian

RC: I hate Lillian
IC: I hate Lillian

Bonus: A E F I L

Words: Big, Blow(s), Rupert, Pirate, Rudy, super, devil, scarlet, always, wind, rain, snow, ice, whatever, rules, because, why, I, don't, understand, this, word, game, but, I, am, doing this, anyway, Georgia, Groucho, say, the, secret, word, and, win, one, hundred, dollar(s).

"Business! Mankind was my business!" - Jacob Marley's Ghost

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-24-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-25-03 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

Letters. We get letters.
We get lots and lots of letters.
Unscramble them, decode them,
And change them to an anagram,
Until the words, like life,
Are stripped of their meaning,
And the slate is wiped clean.
(Hey, Probst, I need some more chalk!)

Safe: Darrah, Jon, Lillian

RC: I’m Using Lillian

Bonus Question #6: A, C, E, I, L

Don't you hate it when that happens?

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

Words: Thirty-nine days, sixteen men and women, one sole survivor, Pearl Islands, episode, fight, snuff the torch, Envoy SUV, jury member, majority, vote, first, the tribe has spoken, humpback whale, pelican, feast, brother, sister, father, mother, wife, husband, son, daughter, friend, voted off of the island, drown, lame, pathetic, cold, hot, sexy, marine, fishing net, spear, boat, pirate, arrr!, sob, cry, tears, cook, sit out, challenge, immunity necklace, idol, merge, Jeff Probst, Mark Burnett, fire, life, safe, dangerous, speculation, spoilers, slaughter, mortician, Harry Potter, Hagrid, slingshot, break plates, targets, balboa, spear fishing, masts, sails, kidnap, clothes, massacre, reward challenge, comeback, outcasts, cage, trial, raid, treasure map, treasure chest, X marks the spot, pillage, cheating, big lie, Blackbeard, monsoon rain storm, obstacle course, rope swing, crow's nest, rope ladder, blowgun, circular target, kill or be killed, dart, shelter, feast, team, tribe, alliance, feast, winner, loser, bootee, crumb, visitor, family member, Drake, Morgan, individual, partner, sittem, hungry, twist, returning members, third tribe, scoutmaster, obstacle course, hidden text, Survivors Ready? Go!

Safe: Burton, Darrah, Jon, Lillian, Sandra
RC: Using Lillian
IC: Hate Lillian
Bonus: A, C, E, H, I

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-25-03, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-03 AT 08:56 AM (EST)

Lill, Sandra, Jon, Darrah

RC: I'm using Lillian

Bonus: A, B, E, I, L

WOIDS: grandmother, relative, friend, enemy, betray, lie, cheat, steal, liar, pants on fire, telephone wire, snake, charmer, dance, belly, full, orange, accuse, "that is a lie!", thief, sabotage, Beastie Boys, boy scouts, campfire, ghost, story, storyteller, news, home, ill, death, cancer, tumor, "it's not a tumah", governator, Ahnold, bad accent, Darrah, unintelligible, mumbling, rambling, gambling, lottery, win, auction, paddle, highest bidder, pay, money, cash, check, balance, beam, Scotty, dog, pant, heat, hump, leg, arm, sleeeve, Tripoli, shores, offshore, account, Switzerland, armored car, transfer funds, wire tap, search and seizure, confiscation, safe, vault, pole, stripper, seductive, erotic, exotic, dance, booty shakin', reggae, Mr. Vegas, Heads High, up high, down low, you're too slow, fast, starve, eat, turkey, gobble, giblet, gravy, great, balls of fire, nerves, rattle, brain, insane, membrane, surgeon, plastic, glass, container, bottle, genie, rub, wish, grant, loan, finance, promotional interest rate, used car dealer, truck, 4x4, grid, layout, frame, puzzle, word, scrabble, boggle, mind, head, think, solve, riddle, joke, tell, punchline, boxing ring, undisputed, champion, knockout, uppercut, jab, tale of the tape, belt, wrestling, leg sweep, suplex, duplex, house, condo, apartment, rent, landlord, lease, contract, breech, my word is bond, verbal agreement, honor, scout, troopmaster, headmaster, private school, boarding school, overseas, seven seas, high seas, sail the seas, pirates, looting, treasure, chest, bra, LeftPinky, wet t-shirt contest, spring break, Cancun, Panama, islands, steel drums, Trinidad, Tobago, toboggan, sled, ski, snow, white, black, pearl, wisdom, knowledge, information, 411, Mr411, spoiler, uncle cameraman, aunt, neice, nephew, brother, sister, mother, father, confession(al).

The 80s are back, like totally!
2003 winner of the coveted "Punky"

edited cause it's wet t-shirt not wet t-#####

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Safe:
Darrah, Lillian

RC: I'm Using Lill
IC: I Hate Lill

Truths: A, C, E, I, L

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
Mocking a pregnant woman, LC? Really, that's not going to get you sympathetic host points with the viewers. And now, Baby Bebo is not the "Great Lie" to rope the viewers into picking Me. After all, I'm already popular in sittem's game (*smooches* to my adoring public! I won't let you down!). Let's just call Baby Bebo my family member reward, how 'bout that? I know it's not piratey, but hey, who needs the immunity sword when you have cuteness?

Reward: Using Lill
Immunity: Hating Lill
BQ: A, C, E, F, I

Safe: Christa, Sandra, Lillian, Darrah

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-25-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Week 10 Entry"
Safe: Jon, Lillian, Sandra

RC: Using Lillian
IC: Hating Lillian

Bonus: A D E I L

LC, do you love Lillian or what?

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 02:28 PM (EST)

Safe: Burton, Lillian, Darrah, Sandra, Jon, Christa

RC: Using Lil
IC: Hating Lil

Bonus: LC's "truths" A, C, E, F, I

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-03 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

I will happily play this Bonus Match Game as Lill the Pill is also my least favorite S7 Survivor. Jon's unintentional humor index is way too high for me to despise him. Lill is just pathetic. Speaking of pathetic...

Tijuana, Jon, Sandra, Darrah, Lillian

RC: Lill haters*
IC: Lill haters

Bonus Q #6:
A, E, F, I, L

*Question--Are we going by who wins the challenge, or who actually gets the reward? I apologize if this has been asked and answered, and will do a search of prior weeks to see if I can answer it myself.

Fester

11-25-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
25. "Answer"

By who wins.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-25-03 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

IC: I hate Lillian
RC: I'm using Lillian

Safe: Darrah, Lillian, John

Bonus:

A. When shown in nighttime green light scenes, Lillian strongly resembles Edvard Munch’s “The Scream”. (see picture below)

E. Lillian’s honesty and truthfulness line is a crock of horsep**p and she is a b*tch. She should stop the histrionics and admit that she is playing the game just like everybody else.

I. I wish the other Survivors would each donate an article of clothing to Lillian so she could throw that ridiculous, smelly, stupid costume in the fire and begin to go through the Boy Scout withdrawal shakes.

Edited to add: Here's a pitch to up my stature around here. He you guys, I've been steadily moving my way up the anti-bootee ranks, and hopefully will continue to do so. If you pick me, I promise to add commentary for the "secret word," and generally try even harder to do well each week Pick me! And as for that two-faced so called scout leader Lil, I'm with you, LionChow . . . she's up there among the most hated of all survivors ever!

Edited again, because I am a lemming and want to stay in the game!

11-25-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"

Ah, now the GOOD entries are coming in...

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
I aim to please

Seriously, this game is one of the highlights of my week . . . and it's nice to see that I'm not alone in my Lillian-hatred -- she gives all women a bad name. Wishy washy one minute, back-stabbing the next, she deserves every bit of vitriol we've got

11-25-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
What a bad week - only 5 minutes to quickly peruse background and I don't have a clue what to do. The only thing I'm sure of is I have no trouble dissing Lil. In fact, I'd rag on her even if she were part of my family. All I know is I like this AB family and want to remain a part of it!

Safe: Darrah, Lil

RC: Using
IC: Hating

Bonus: A, D, E, H, I

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rwj3eb Click to send private message to rwj3eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
Safe: Tijuana, Darrah, Sandra, Lillian, Jon

Bonus: L, A, C, F, I

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
I don't have any clue for this week, but here are my picks.

Safe:
Darrah
Lillian
Sandra

RC: Using Lil
IC: Hate Lil

Bonus:
A
C
E
I
L

YenSid

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-25-03, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

im in the lead! im in the lead! and this time i dont have to share with anybody.
*bites fingernails* i dont really know how to keep the lead, thats the problem. my whole life has been spent in the back of the pack. im a follower, not a leader! i can't lie, im a little nervous in these types of challenges...i dont think ive even won a game of scrabble before! oh well...i guess ill just accept whatever my fate is.

Christa, Darrah, Lillian, Sandra

Bonus: A, C, E, G, I

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"

>Next topic: What was the deal
>with Sandra voting for Jon?
> Sounds very suspicious.

Next thing you know, Jon will wake up with horse's head next to him, a la The Godfather -- except the Godfather in this case is Sandra.

Safe:
Lillian
Sandra
Darrah
Jon

RC: I’m Using Lillian
IC: I’m Using Lillian

Bonus Question #6:
C, E, H, I, L

Do I get an extra bonus for saying that I agree with you wholeheartedly on the subject of Lillian being a skank?

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-25-03, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 03:03 PM (EST)

Safe: Darrah, Sandra, Lillian, Jon
RC: I Hate Lillian
IC: I'm using Lillian

Bonus truths be told: A, C, E, F, I

Doin' the morally-wrong, life-sustaining post-Snewser edit.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-26-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "courtesy flag"
LC... Please note my edited picks.
Thanks.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

Woids: Scrabble, tile, letters, words, cheat, egg, face, wrong, call, immunity, stripped, enemy, friend, mutiny, messiah-complex, saber, sword, cutlas, friend, foe, family, finacee, husband, wife, letter, reward, home, visit, give, receive, trip, sail, boat, cry, scream, conspire, big, lie, sabotage, food, camp, buff, bluff, blind, man, woman, moon, alliance, switch, flip, flop, blindside, stab, back, brute, snake, fish, swear, curse, bird, fiesty, fiesta, group, grope, hug, bug, lug, smug, lion, chow, is, sooo, right, Lil, sucks, hard, hag, bag, sag, scowl, droopy, dog, emotional, basket, case, kleenex, tissue

Safe: Darrah, Jon, Lillian, Sandra

RC: USE LILLIAN
IC: HATE LILLIAN

Bonus: A, C, E, I, L

Edited because I may be a lemming, but hopefully I'll live to see another week.....

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
Darrah, Jon, Lillian, Tijuana

Bonus: A, C, E, G, I, L

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-26-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 02:52 PM (EST)

safe: Lillian, Jon, Darrah, Sandra

RC: I am using lillian
IC: I hate lillian

Bonus Question:
L. Either J and K are both false, or, we just don’t know who did it (i.e. S6 granola bar).

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-26-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

Automatic Penalty

Safe List
----------
Jon

Bonus
-------
A. When shown in nighttime green light scenes, Lillian strongly resembles Edvard Munch’s “The Scream”.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "tribephyl's *Auto. Penalty*"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

Alrighty then,
My grandma warned me that this season would be THE least predictable season so far. Seems that all that time spent playing word puzzles, wasn't actually spent playing games, but honing her down and dirty skill. Her skill, you ask? It's the prediction of next weeks boots. Plus a mean throwing arm. That's beside the point though. "Banana", that's what we call grandma, likes Bingo and going to cattle auctions. One of her favorite heifers was named Twana and guess what, Twana just croaked. Banana says the cause was too much citrus. I say she never really found true love. She looked like a Bull-heifer. Twana was also very fond of chasing the other females.
As far as the show is concerned, this makes for some pretty precarious game play. Or is this just another brainless attempt at rousing up some form of secret woid. Probably the latter.

Anti-boots:
Burton

RC:
Using Lil

IC:
Using Lil

Bonus:
H ~ A ~ I ~ L ~ E

tribephyl

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-26-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Week 10 Entry"
Hard week. So safe:
Darrah, Tijuana,

I use lillian
I hate lillian

I really don't like Lillian either.

BQ:A, H, I, awww, heck, I'd just be happy if she would just stop frowning and pouting all the time

Lets see: puzzle, letters, chalk, board, chalkboard, write, wordsearch

Thats it.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Automatic Penalty"
Jon
RC: using
IC: using
Bonus (for negative points): A, E, F, I, L

forehead

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-26-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 9 Results / Week 10 Entry"
Yikes! Someone just reminded me it's on tonite! Almost forgot to vote.

RC - Burton
IC - Sandra

Safe: Darrah, Lillian

11-26-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
43. "OK, that's the last straw..."
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!

SNEWSER!!!!!

D@mn it. This was going to be a huge week.

The late penalty just went up to 7 points.

11-27-03, 00:03 AM (EST)
44. "RE: OK, that's the last straw..."
Just want to point out here, that this is YOUR game and you are the KING of games in Fanatics and you can SOOOOOOOOOOO make the 7 point penalty retroactive to this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-27-03, 00:23 AM (EST)
45. "I have a plan for ASS PTB Game!"
These Spoilers are getting ridiculous! It's just too easy. I've already devised a plan to foil the Spoilers in the ASS PTB Game! I'm not going to change anything this season, but I will happily PM the details I will be an evil Hostess for ASS!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •