The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did anyone see the gate come down?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Steely 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-05, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steely Click to send private message to Steely Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did anyone see the gate come down?"
I am just curious did someone pull the gate down or did it just bounce down from being slammed up so hard

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did anyone see the gate come do... haufbrau 01-05-05 1
   RE: Did anyone see the gate come do... PagongRatEater 01-05-05 2
       RE: Did anyone see the gate come do... Tahj 01-05-05 3
   RE: Did anyone see the gate come do... beermo2 01-05-05 7
       RE: Did anyone see the gate come do... PepeLePew13 01-06-05 11
 RE: Did anyone see the gate come do... melanye 01-05-05 4
   RE: Did anyone see the gate come do... newsomewayne 01-05-05 5
       RE: Did anyone see the gate come do... ARnutz 01-05-05 6
       RE: Did anyone see the gate come do... LeftPinky 01-05-05 8
   RE: Did anyone see the gate come do... motormouth 01-06-05 10
 RE: Did anyone see the gate come do... jons_an_ass 01-05-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

haufbrau 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail haufbrau Click to send private message to haufbrau Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did anyone see the gate come down?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 07:19 AM (EST)

We have DVR and wondered about this. After rewinding and running it in slow motion (1/15) it appears that it just went up and bounced back down. I was wondering who the guilty party was as well.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did anyone see the gate come down?"
I saw the same thing with my Tivo. As near as I could tell, no one had their hands on the gate when it came back down and I would think that if there was footage of foul play that CBS would have DEFINITELY shown it.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-05-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did anyone see the gate come down?"
Yeah, what most likely happened is as the players went through they pushed it up too fast and it bounced back down.

beermo2 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beermo2 Click to send private message to beermo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did anyone see the gate come down?"
It was really obvious who the "guilty" party was on that one: gravity!

I kept wondering how that guy was going to follow through with his threat and break gravity "in half"...

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Did anyone see the gate come down?"
I submit that it was the gods of fate that pushed the gate down -- after all, Freddy needed a smack in the head for going out with someone like Kendra... The gate just missed Jonathan, alas.

Scratch and sniff

melanye 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melanye Click to send private message to melanye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did anyone see the gate come down?"
I have like a tivo and I rewind it seem like it's the father the way he push into it look at the end completly . I dont think it was volontarerly but I think it is the one who kinde of make it fall maybe I am wrong .

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did anyone see the gate come down?"
Yeah uhhuh. Ibethedid, you knowGus that isHe diddoit volonterrily ramm that gate up hard so ithi t hiz dawter smak in the head. i bet it wuz cuz she wudn't let him drink beer in germny I culdn't beleve she wudn't let him drink in germny, either did you but she didn't.

Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.

I bet you can't wait for the American Idol boards to start hopping again, can you?

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did anyone see the gate come down?"
I abzo lootlee argree! Guzz n Heera shooda gots dem sum beers!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-05-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did anyone see the gate come down?"
*giggle*

Back to the original siggie!
AI? Nope, I stay away!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-06-05, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did anyone see the gate come down?"
Hi Melayne! Welcome to the boards. I did not notice Gus do anything, I think it really was just gravity pulling it back down.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

jons_an_ass 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jons_an_ass Click to send private message to jons_an_ass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did anyone see the gate come down?"
>I am just curious did someone pull the gate down or
>did it just bounce down from being slammed up so hard

I have Tivo as well and rewound several times. I caught Jonathan leaning forward and reaching up with his left arm and pulling it down. Kinda difficult to see with the camera zooming out but its his blue long-sleeved arm doing it.

It shouldn't surprise you at all. He gives entrepreneurs and American tourists a very bad rap. He's such a child.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •