The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"who's the worst singer?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

thelastboyscout 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-31-03, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thelastboyscout Click to send private message to thelastboyscout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"who's the worst singer?"
hey guys, i was wondering who you think was/were the worst singers in survivor history?

jerri manthey doing a fiona apple.
mitchell's "i'm a diva i'm a star".
vecepia and sean r.'s waterfall song "can you feel a brand new day".
garbiel cade and his teddy bear's rap.
joanna ward's "alleluia, o glory"
tambaqui's was it "you've lost that lovin feelin"?
trio: rob, jenna and heidi

and was there ever footage of sonja singing while she played her ukelele and brian heidik on his guitar? i cant seem to recall.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: who's the worst singer? Femme 05-31-03 1
 RE: who's the worst singer? Survivorerist 05-31-03 2
 RE: who's the worst singer? 321Jump 06-01-03 3
 RE: who's the worst singer? KeithFan 06-04-03 4
 RE: who's the worst singer? I_AM_HE 08-10-03 5
 RE: who's the worst singer? ejm92 08-12-03 6
 RE: who's the worst singer? Sunny_Bunny 08-12-03 7
 RE: who's the worst singer? Das Mole 08-12-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-31-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: who's the worst singer?"
Jerri. *shudder* That was so embarrassing.

Femme

"All right Ramblers, let's get ramblin'."

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-31-03, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: who's the worst singer?"
>>>and was there ever footage of sonja singing while she played her ukelele and brian heidik on his guitar? i cant seem to recall.<<<

Actually, I believe there has been both. Sonja sang "Bye Bye Blues" for Rich and Brian sang some anniversary song to Helen (and did some crazy drunken thing I don't remember)

(Another IceCat original )

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-01-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: who's the worst singer?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-03 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

Gee, I don't even remember the first two. I guess I wasn't listening, thank God.
I seem to recall Sean having a pleasant voice.
Gabe's rap was embarrassing, but not awful. It contributed to him getting booted, did it not? (John and Co thought he was getting too friendly with the enemies.)
Joanna scared all the fish away and caused one viewer to press the mute button.
I think it's probably best if Rob keeps kareoke to his basement. Maybe he'd be all right if he found a key he could stay in. (You're pitchy, dawg, pitchy!)
The group singing to Helen is among the worst I've ever heard. (They should have smashed that perfectly good quitar.)

Am I ready to replace Simon yet?

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-04-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: who's the worst singer?"
Definately Rob's drunken fireside trio.

However, the most offensive would have to be Jerri. The cold, calculating biotch was probably angling to get a slash behind her name (actress/singer).

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: who's the worst singer?"
Gabe's is the only one I truly remember as horrifying *shudder*

I don't really remember the first two or the last one...maybe i've blocked it from my mind

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-12-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: who's the worst singer?"
JoAnna will forever haunt me with her chants.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: who's the worst singer?"
Proving once again that Kereoke should be banned...

Rob tops my list. Drunk or Sober...this guy still gives me nightmares.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-12-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: who's the worst singer?"
joanna.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •