The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
I have a problem this Spring, I have gotten seriously addicted to Milk Duds. I go out of my way to stop and get some to take to work. (They are not in the vending machine.)I've discovered I get addicted to the chocolate in candy, but I can leave chocolate cake and I don't like chocolate ice cream AT ALL, tastes like chalk to me. So, I wonder, where do you stand on chocolate?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... clemsonbeav 05-11-05 1
   Oh, and clemsonbeav 05-11-05 7
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... arkiegrl 05-11-05 2
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... SilverStar 05-11-05 3
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... RudyRules 05-11-05 4
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... MTW1961 05-11-05 5
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... Schnookie Palookie 05-11-05 6
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... blacknwhitedog 05-11-05 8
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... nailbone 05-11-05 9
   RE: Light side: how do you take you... Coconut 05-11-05 10
       RE: Light side: how do you take you... clemsonbeav 05-11-05 13
           OMG Coconut 05-11-05 16
               *dances around* clemsonbeav 05-11-05 17
           RE: Light side: how do you take you... calamityc 05-11-05 18
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... mom2bjm 05-11-05 11
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... J Slice 05-11-05 12
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... dragonflies 05-11-05 14
 Mmmmmmm PhoenixMons 05-11-05 15
   RE: Mmmmmmm mom2bjm 05-11-05 19
 Hot fudge custard shakes... NolayC 05-11-05 20
 RE: Light side: how do you take you... Snidget 05-11-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
Dark chocolate.

'Nuff said.

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

05-11-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Oh, and"
white chocolate ≠ chocolate

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
Chocolate ice cream? good
Chocolate cake? I can take it or leave it.
Brownies? lvoe them (but they must have nuts)
Candy? Milk chocolate, yes, dark chocolate, no.

Syren rocks.
I'm such a blog ho, I've made three. So, here's one.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
I'm pretty much a fan of all chocolate, except dark or white. Yuck. But cakes, cookies, candy bars-- all good. I'm not so much an ice cream fan, but when I eat it I do like the chocolate.

I.Heart.Syren

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
ALL chocolate: mmmmmmm
Milk duds: awesome
Chocolate ice cream: Fantastic
Dark chocolate hersey bars: Lip smacking good!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
Well, as most people know, I'm a candy ho, especially dark chocolate. My favorites are dark chocolate Kit Kats, which are hard to find. I also love to get a dark chocolate See's candy assortment - nuts, chews, and especially nougat.

Just tried the brand new dark chocolate Nestle's crunch the other day - nearly sh!t my pants with excitement when I saw it on the store display! Sadly, it was only okay. I prefer milk chocolate or caramel Nestle's crunch. On the other hand, dark chocolate peanut M&M's alternating with milk chocolate regular M&M's is a deadly combination. Starting with one makes you crave the other. It's a vicious cycle that can only be broken by emptying both bags. Not Good.

I love decadent chocolate cake desserts, chocolate cookies, and chocolate ice cream. I would be very happy in a world where I could eat chocolate to my heart's content without fear of excess weight gain.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
If I could, I would take my chocolate intravenously

My fave is chocolate cake, chocolate milkshakes, chocolates (dark, milk, even white). I'll take it all LOL.

Thanks IceCat & RollDdice

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
I'm a milk chocolate fan. Dark chocolate tastes bitter.

My favorite chocolates are Harry London London Mints meltaways.

And I'm very fond of caramel Hershey's Kisses.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
I LLLUUUURRRRVVVE dark chocolate!

I LLLUUUURRRRVVVEEE white chocolate!!

I like milk chocolate alot, in candy bars. By itself, not so much.

Chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream I can eat or not.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
Nailbone is a chocolate ho? Who knew?

Coc au Flange-- Official Dish of the Phoquetard Inquisitorial Squad

I am not big on white chocolate, but I'll take anything else. Like right now. Come on, people, pony up.

05-11-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
A nice cake:

Some basics, for all your cooking needs:

Phallic chocolate fountain:

Chocolate balls, appropriately:

And to wash it down:

How's that?

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "OMG"
I.lvoe.you

Coc au Flange-- Official Dish of the Phoquetard Inquisitorial Squad

*smooch*smooch*smooch*smooch*smooch*

05-11-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
17. "*dances around*"
Coco lvoes me!

Does that mean I'm her favorite favourite?

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
This? Is cruel to do to a chocoholic!!!!

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
Milk Duds - Yum - Chocolate and caramel together Rock!

I'm with ya, Cal, chocolate cake & Ice cream I can do without..
As someone mentioned, brownies must have nuts, preferably walnuts, and lots of them, no frosting however...

The one chocolate cake I DO love however has Mashed Potatoes in it.. and raisins..

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
Very bitter, very pure chocolate.

We're talking 70% cocoa. Barely sweet at all.

It's unadulterated and wonderful.

I also like Fauchon truffles. Very expensive, and only available in Paris, but I love them.

Are you familiar with the old robot saying, 'DOES NOT COMPUTE'?

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

milkduds have been a weakness of mine for a long time. I buy the big box and eat them all in one day if I'm not careful.

But I will eat any type of chocolate, although white is probably last on the list

another syren masterpiece

et correct siggy malfunction

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-11-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Mmmmmmm"
Let's see here...

I love chocolate...chocolate candy, chocolate cake, chocolate milk, chocolate donuts, chocolate-covered chocolate, chocolate men. Pretty much anything chocolate (with the exception of plain chocolate ice cream...most true chocolate lovers do not like chocolate ice cream, I've found) is heavenly in my book

Oh and white chocolate? Is not really chocolate. White chocolate = bad. White chocolate flavored things (there is a to-die-for white chocolate flavor at Cold Stone Creamery that I always get mixed into my sweet cream ice cream) are fine, but actual pieces of white chocolate are just wrong. Oh and the darker the chocolate the better (that includes men, too).

Got blog?

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Mmmmmmm"
Cold Stone Creamery? MMMMM - THe Best!!

a fellow Arizonan

NolayC 1251 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NolayC Click to send private message to NolayC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Hot fudge custard shakes..."
they are better than many many things... especially from Culver's (who knew they started just 20 minutes from our place)

I have had the "Do you know what this is?" "this is a hot fudge shake from Culver's" "Do you really want to ask me that question.. now?" to my offenders--who always seem to be waiting for me when I get back to the office. The guys I've supervised for awhile smile and step back and will actually laugh at the newbie's who come up to me with shake in hand.

Handcrafted by RollDdice. Otherwise I'm a big dark chocolate fan, then milk, and I really don't like white chocolate.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Light side: how do you take your chocolate?"
How do I take my chocolate?
In a word, YES!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter how or where, although if given a choice I eat the white chocolate last.

We had a birthday club one place I worked where you make the cake for the person whose birthday is after you. The chocolate cake I made took 3 days to get finished.

Just a devil's food box cake but the filling was truffle filling (and I discovered how easy that is to make which is not always a good thing) with a glaze that was melted chocolate with just enough whipped cream to make it spreadable.

No one could eat more than a sliver. I need to make that again next time I need a cake to feed 24.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •