The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why Theresa voted for Frank..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

speedstr22 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 03:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speedstr22 Click to send private message to speedstr22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why Theresa voted for Frank..."
I was reading the survivor sucks board and I JUST figured it out!!! T said at TC when she voted for frank that it wasn't a betrayal but it was strategy. Frank MUST have known that he was going to be voted off that TC and Frank must have sacrificed himself for T. Now the big question is... why did Frank vote for mamakim?? I think it was to plan some seeds of doubt in her mind as to ethan, tom and lex's loyalty to her!!!!! T and kimp would tell her that frank voted for her because the "boys" told him that they were going to vote for her. This would make her wary of a possible LET alliance and make her work with T and kimp more, though I don't think she would switch because of it. Interesting strategy by T and Frank. It was so sad seeing T crying! She was really bawling! And then Frank didn't make eye contact with her! She must have been so conflicted! And frank was probably playing his part by not talking to her and not saying anything as he walked off. If he hugged T or something then he might have blown his cover. This way, mamakim will believe that frank is surprised at him being ousted.

Again, this may just be the ramblings of a crazy person, so don't take this post too seriously. I could just be talking out of my ass again! I guess I could note that this was samburus strategy, and they all agreed to this, but it doesn't mean it'll work.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why Theresa voted for Frank... Wicked 12-21-01 1
 RE: Why Theresa voted for Frank... Afreaqua 12-21-01 2
 RE: Why Theresa voted for Frank... MikeD 12-21-01 3
 RE: Why Theresa voted for Frank... Ronnet 12-21-01 4
 RE: Why Theresa voted for Frank... Mumbo Jumbo 12-21-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wicked 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wicked Click to send private message to Wicked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why Theresa voted for Frank..."
When I saw that Frank was up staring at the sunrise, I knew that Frank was gone, and that he knew it was coming. Frank may have a legion of faults, but he is loyal, and I am sure that he would have released Teresa from her obligation and urged her to vote with the group.

Wicked

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why Theresa voted for Frank..."
I think Frank voted for Kim J because she didn't go along with the great "girl's alliance" plan. He wouldn't vote for Tom because of his gentleman's agreement last week...why vote for Ethan the nice guy if you know you're going anyway (no reason for revenge....no need for strategy). Lex had immunity (grrrr).

Frank probably saw that Kim J is just deadwood anyway....she was also (from what I saw) them most vocal against Frank's right wing NRA philosophies - the argument/debate undoubtedly lasted much longer than what we saw. Ethan probably felt very strongly too but it's his style to keep his mouth shut.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-21-01, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why Theresa voted for Frank..."
It became pretty clear last night that Teresa might win this game - if you think about it, she has been apart of every major storyline and is clearly planning for the future - even getting down to Frank voting for MamaKim. Good work Teresa.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-21-01, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why Theresa voted for Frank..."
From Frank's visit on the early show:

Jane asked if he was upset that Teresa voted for him, because she was his girl, his buddy..

Frank says "no, not at all, she did just fine, and did exactly what I wanted her to do..."

Jane: Did you know she was going to vote for you?

Frank: absolutely, I instructed her to do so, I asked her to.. I wanted her to distance herself from me, so she could survive longer..

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-21-01, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why Theresa voted for Frank..."
>Now the big question is... why did Frank
>vote for mamakim?? I think
>it was to plan some
>seeds of doubt in her
>mind as to ethan, tom
>and lex's loyalty to her!!!!!

Mama Kim would know that the vote would have come from one of the old Samburu probably Frank. Frank probably voted for MK thinking it could be a critical tie-breaker decider since KimP & T-bird have no prior votes.

The down side is that MamaKim knew how tight Frank & T-bird were and will know that they discussed it prior to the vote and agreed on the target. That vote was probably a mistake on
T-bird's part. MamaKim won't go off on T-bird but it could be the deciding factor in MK staying with OB. The all female alliance was a remote possibility at best and T-bird probably blew it. She should have directed Frank's vote to Ethan since she is not trying to court his favor.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •