The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-09-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
And thus, she is officially banned from my state for life. You can never come back once you are carrying the demon spawn of Ben Affleck. What the hell is wrong with you? Was Michael Vartan just not good enough? Why did you have to go and get pregnant by the biggest walking pile of monkey turd on the planet? I'm officially disgusted.

Sorry for not having a link to this. I saw this crap on the news today.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Article clemsonbeav 05-09-05 1
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Estee 05-09-05 2
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! J Slice 05-09-05 3
   RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Estee 05-09-05 7
       RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! J Slice 05-09-05 9
           RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Estee 05-09-05 10
               RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! J Slice 05-09-05 12
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! landruajm 05-09-05 4
   RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Estee 05-09-05 6
   RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! J Slice 05-09-05 8
       RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! samiam 05-09-05 44
   RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! bacon 05-09-05 11
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! desert_rhino 05-09-05 5
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! clemsonbeav 05-09-05 13
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! KeithFan 05-09-05 14
 I know that I am in the minority he... HistoryDetective 05-09-05 15
   RE: I know that I am in the minorit... J Slice 05-09-05 16
   RE: I know that I am in the minorit... desert_rhino 05-09-05 17
 My letter to Jennifer bacon 05-09-05 18
   RE: My letter to Jennifer SurvivorBlows 05-09-05 42
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! txmomma26 05-09-05 19
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! ladro 05-09-05 20
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Devious Weasel 05-09-05 21
   RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Surveysez 05-09-05 22
       RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! J Slice 05-09-05 23
           RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Estee 05-09-05 25
   RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! ginger 05-09-05 29
       RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! J Slice 05-09-05 32
           RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! ginger 05-09-05 37
   RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Poncho 05-09-05 30
       RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Bebo 05-09-05 31
           RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Devious Weasel 05-09-05 33
           RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Poncho 05-09-05 35
   RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! TechNoir 05-09-05 38
       RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! landruajm 05-09-05 39
       RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Devious Weasel 05-09-05 40
       RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Immunegirl 05-09-05 41
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Immunegirl 05-09-05 24
   RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! jkokoj 05-09-05 27
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! Lisapooh 05-09-05 26
   RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! tjstein 05-09-05 36
 Barf weltek 05-09-05 28
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! samboohoo 05-09-05 34
 RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! TechNoir 05-09-05 43
   RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up! bacon 05-10-05 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Article"
Source: http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/news/bal-artslife-garner0509,0,6318282.story?coll=bal-entertainment-headlines

From Newsday
Garner's new alias: 'mom'?
Reports say 'Alias' star, Affleck, expecting a child; Couple said to be recently engaged

Originally published May 9, 2005
LOS ANGELES - "Alias" star Jennifer Garner is expecting her first child, according to E! Online and E! News.

Multiple sources close to Garner and beau Ben Affleck say the actress is three months along. News of the pregnancy comes just two weeks after several published reports claimed the couple were engaged.

According to E! Online columnist Ted Casablanca, Affleck flew Garner's kin from West Virginia to California in April for his leading lady's 33rd birthday party. The question subsequently was popped in private, Casablanca reported.

At the time, Affleck's rep described the reports as "garbage." There was no immediate comment from either actor's camp Saturday on Garner's pregnancy or whether a ceremony was in the offing.

Despite the alleged pregnancy, Garner is keeping to her schedule. Her next big-screen project, Columbia Pictures' romantic drama, "Catch and Release," begins its shoot next week in Vancouver. The film co-stars Kevin Smith, Juliette Lewis and Timothy Oly- phant and marks the directorial debut of "Erin Brockovich" screenwriter Susannah Grant.

But Garner's November due date could prove tricky for "Alias." ABC's spy thriller has wrapped for the season (the finale airs May 25), with the showslated to resume production in July. Producers must decide how to deal with her pregnancy, either by incorporating it into the show (remember, Sydney's eggs were harvested last season) or by trying to hide it. Considering the show's sky-high slinky outfit-to-episode ratio, a big belly would be hard to conceal. Further complicating matters, Garner performs most of her own stunts.

Affleck, 32, and Garner co-starred on-screen before coupling off - he was Daredevil to her Elektra in 2003's "Daredevil," and cameoed with her in this year's "Elektra." They went public with their much-rumored romance last fall at Boston's Fenway Park during the World Series. Their pairing was dubbed Garfleck and Bennifer II.

Garner was previously married to "Felicity" co-star Scott Foley. They split in 2003, and finalized their divorce in March 2004. The never-wed Affleck previously was engaged to Jennifer Lopez. That relationship ended with the scuttling of their September 2003 nuptials.

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Bacon, Bacon, Bacon... don't you think you should get some proof that she didn't cheat on him before you freak out this much? Until the DNA tests come back and you know it's his sperm providing the jumpstart, there's no need to be this upset. Innocent until proven fertile, right?

Now: how are they going to write this into the show?

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A baby Affleck?

::kills self::

Jennifer, Jennifer... Michael Vartan is SO much better than Ben.

Though I think the guy who plays Eric is the hottest.

05-09-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
You probably would have enjoyed twenty seconds of last night's Family Guy, except that it showed Affleck enjoying pot and that's more pleasure than you might want him to have.

05-09-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
I didn't like last night's episode, but anything that makes Mr Affleck look like the douche he is makes me smile.

Are you familiar with the old robot saying, 'DOES NOT COMPUTE'?

05-09-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
It says a number of horrible things about me that the only thing I found funny was that shot of Donny and Marie in bed together.

05-09-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
I was gravely disappointed in the quality of all of last night's cartoons.

I mean, sure, the Simpsons has sucked for years now, and Family Guy is obnoxious, and American Dad's just Family Guy, but...

You know what? I'm not sure why I had expectations to begin with.

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Not to quibble on your specific complaint, but if every woman gravidified by a disagreeable person was banned from your particular state, wouldn't heterosexuality there be pretty much impossible?

05-09-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Shhhh! This is our big chance to wipe them out!

05-09-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Question of the day:

Do you have sex before, after, or when the couch is burning?

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
When. Incest is more romantic by firelight.

The lion and the lamb shall lie down together, but the lamb won't get much sleep.

05-09-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Normally I'd throw a trashcan at someone for such a comment, but my hateful energy is too focused on Ben and Jen right now.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
G-d damn it.

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
*just realized that those two can still be Bennifer*

Beav: Slow.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Man, I sure hope he didn't use the animal cracker bit.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "I know that I am in the minority here ..."
... but Ben Affleck is #4 on my laminated list. (There really is no accounting for taste.)

And Jennifer Garner is #5. Does this increase my odds of a twofer?

a sig by syren (I had mine before you had yours!)

05-09-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
16. "RE: I know that I am in the minority here ..."
If you gave him a complete lobotomy, and stuffed his head with candy, that might be acceptable.

I don't think the lobotomy part should take too long.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I know that I am in the minority here ..."
Tell you what, you take Ben, and I'll take your leftovers.

05-09-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
18. "My letter to Jennifer"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-05 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

Dear Jennifer,

I must say that the entire state of West Virginia is completely disappointed with you on this most tragic of days. Now I know what you were thinking. "I'm just a small town country girl. I know nothing about the big city lights and crazy nights of Hollywood. That place is totally foreign to me".

But let's back up for a second. You meet J.J. Abrams and he gives you a small part in "Felicity". Then he's nice enough to cast you in "Alias", as the lead role! But then your lovelife starts to spiral out of control! You're ridiculously hot so it was obvious that multiple dudes would be hitting on you. And I know what you were thinking when Ben Affleck roled around. "Hey, I saw him in a movie once! He's a bigshot!". Unfortunately, that movie you saw him in was "Pearl Harbor". And it was a giant piece of crap. But you didn't bother doing any research on the guy. Not only was he in that love story(with the bombings of Pearl Harbor as the secondary story), but he was also in "Surviving Christmas, "Jersey Girl", "Armageddon", and for the love of God "Gigli"!

Now you're feeling pretty stupid aren't you? You're thinking to yourself ""Gigli!" What the hell? He was in that?!". But it's too late. Now you have to spend the remainder of your days looking after his two idiot kids(the one in your stomach and Matt Damon). And now you get to hear that idiot say "Dah Pats beat da Stillers again, Jen!" and "Da Sox win da Series! Da Sox win da Series!" over and over and over again.

You may be an ex-Mountaineer, but your colors are no longer blue and gold. Black will do. Cause that is now the color of your soul!

Your ex-admirer, Bacon

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: My letter to Jennifer"
>And I know what you were thinking when
>Ben Affleck roled around. "Hey, I saw him in a
>movie once! He's a bigshot!". Unfortunately, that movie you saw
>him in was "Pearl Harbor". And it was a giant
>piece of crap. But you didn't bother doing any research
>on the guy. Not only was he in that love
>story (with the bombings of Pearl Harbor as the secondary story)

Psst... it was a small part, but any true Jennifer fan/stalker should also remember that she was also in Pearl Harbor

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Sigh.

She was so cute too.

Then again, once upon a time, so was Ben Affleck.

SigPic by Syren

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
I 'heard' she had been artificially inseminated by some unscreened seamen from some random gay guy in order to protest the FDA ban.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-05 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

I like Ben Affleck.

There. I've said it. I think he's a talented supporting actor, or as a lead in an ensemble, but he can't carry a picture even though people keep trying to get him to do so.

Mock away.

Chasing Amy. Dogma. Dazed and Confused. Good Will Hunting. Shakespeare in Love.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"

What the Weasel said. Dogma is one of my all time favourite movies.

05-09-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
That movie's got the Metatron.

If there was ANYONE to use as the voice of god...

::meltiness::

05-09-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Oh, lovely. Cleanup, Aisle 3.

(People, forgive me for spreadin' the news,
but there ain't no mess like Slicey on your shoes)

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
You forgot "Clueless."

I've looked hard and find I actually have no feelings about Ben Affleck at all. In any context.

05-09-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Aflac wasn't in Clueless

You're thinking of Paul Rudd, no?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Paul Rudd, Ben Affleck, what's the real difference?

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
I am with the Weasel too...

Poncho

I admit it, I actually liked Pearl Harbor and Good Will Hunting. Also wasn't he a astronant in a movie, can't remember the name, but I liked it too.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Poncho, are you thinking about Armageddon?

Hey, just 'cause the guy can't carry a movie doesn't mean he doesn't have some value. And the guy did win an Oscar. For a movie I liked.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

05-09-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
That really seems to be the problem. He's not a star, but they keep trying to make him one. Aside from Chasing Amy, all of his best performances have been in supporting roles/second lead roles.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
That is it Bebo, I loved that movie.

Poncho

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
I agree with everything you said, Dweeze. But there is like and L I K E.

The idea of anybody bedding Ben Affleck is .. repugnant.

"If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich." John F. Kennedy

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Yeah, but I don't think Ben likes likes him.

05-09-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
I don't know - I think he and J.Lo were perfect for each other.

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-09-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Yet again, I agree with Tech.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

blog

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-09-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Anyone who dumps Michael Vartan for icky Ben Affleck has serious issues. Fortunately, that leaves Michael Vartan free for me. Mmmmmmmmmmmm....

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004
Eagerly awaiting the likely awful Monster-in-law just because MV will be in it.

blog

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
MMMM I take me some Vaughn!!

courtesy of RollDdice

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
I would do Ben Affleck twice on Sunday but I wouldn't want to procreate with his grungy ass.

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Agreed. Pretty enough to do, but I wouldn't want to make babies with him.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Barf"
I dislike them both, so I guess IMHO, they deserve eachother. I'm just upset I'll have to listen to the world yammer about them for at least another year.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Oh Gawd, now I have to see even more of her (literally) for another 6 months. I am so over her. Blech, blech, blech. Any chance she'll just go away in an effort to keep this baby "protected."

Him, I really have no big opinion. He's nice to look at, but I certainly wouldn't miss him if he went away.

Icey bounced my Dicey

What are the odds that J-Lo will be pregnant by summer's end?

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
I gotta say I'm pretty shocked, Bacon. I thought she was pushing grandmother age in your state. I'm really amazed that she would have been considered beddable at this advanced age.

05-10-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Jennifer Garner is knocked up!"
Hey, how did you guys enjoy the NIT this past season? Just curious.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •