The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-03, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern"
I am running out the door and don't have time to post the entire conversation now, but this one point was too interesting to leave for later.

Howard expressed how incredible it was that Jenna won in a 6 to 1 landslide and that she even got Christy to vote for her. Rob then piped in that he thought that since Christy wasn't a Survivor fan and didn't really know how the final TC worked, he thought that perhaps she couldn't read Jeff's lips properly at the TC and thought she was voting Jenna OUT, because otherwise her vote made no sense. Jenna seemed to agree with this.

Can we get any verification on this? What were Christy's words at the final voting TC?

I'll post the rest of the tidbits from the conversation later this morning.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern Draco Malfoy 05-13-03 1
 RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern Skiver 05-13-03 2
 RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern shanana banana 05-13-03 3
   RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern Swami 05-13-03 4
   RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern Brownroach 05-13-03 5
   RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern AZ_Leo 05-13-03 6
   Jenna & Matt janisella 05-13-03 7
 RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern mocha madness 05-13-03 8
   RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern thorman 05-13-03 9
   RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern wildchickenhunter 05-13-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-03, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern"
I was wondering the same thing. I don't know what experience she has with Survivor, but surely they go over the rules ahead of time.

You'll be next, MudBlood.

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern"
The real story here is what CBS is not telling us. They haven't allowed us to hear why everyone voted the way they did. The Yahoo insider for the final episode does not appear to include the comments of the people as they made their votes. This is very unusual, if not a first.

Christy had clearly been gotten to, too, so that she would give some airy-fairy, non-specific reason why she voted the way she did, when asked during the Reunion show.

My theory (I always think of Anne Elk at moments like this) is that the decision of most of the Survivors came down to who needed it more, and MB and crew do not care to have it known that the final vote had little to do with gameplay.

Skiver.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern"
Well I've already posted the most interesting comment from Rob & Jenna's appearance regarding Christy's final TC vote, but here are the rest of the tidbits:

1. Howard really ragged on Jenna about playing the "cancer card" regarding her mother and told her she was selfish over the way she treated Christy for outbidding her on the letter from home. Said if it was so bad about her mom, she shouldn't have even went on Survivor.

2. Generally ragged on Jenna for her and Heidi's treatment of Christy. Jenna reiterated Christy's "I hate pretty girls" comment to Heidi on the first day.

3. Howard pressed Jenna on whether or not she was really a swimsuit model -- Jenna said she has modeled swimsuits but admitted it was not very much, and mostly entered swimsuit competitions. Said she was a student. Howard asked why she didn't just put that as her occupation and she said because it wasn't interesting enough.

4. Asked Jenna about being all over Matt at the Reunion show and she said she definitely didn't like him in "that way." But went on and on about how much she loves Rob, how much she thinks he's the greatest, he's so cute, how she'd love to make out with him. Rob just pretty much laughed it off, saying she was full of it and only saying it because she knew he had a girlfriend now and couldn't take her up on her offers.

5. Rob is a Survivor freak -- has watched all the shows religiously and didn't care about the million dollars more than he just wanted to be the sole Survivor. Said he would have paid just to be on the show. (wonder if he's a board lurker as well??)

6. Rob wants to write for TV as a future job. Jenna wants to work with animals, which prompted Rob to say: I have a trouser snake you can work with. lol

7. 99 percent of the callers hated Jenna, calling her a skeeze, a C-Teaser, and a selfish spoiled brat.

8. Jenna said she would consider Playboy, if asked. (that, after announcing on the Reunion show that she promised her parents after the "naked" episode that she would never do that again?)

It wasn't really all that interesting -- just an okay interview.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern"
Jenna wants to work with animals, which prompted Rob to say: I have a trouser snake you can work with.

LMAO - I love Rob! MB should give him a half million bucks because his narrations were half of the show. On the trouser snake thing though - judging from his speedo clad body, Jenna wouldn't have much to work with. *waves to Rob* *I know you're out there!* *Ain't the limelight great!*

Swami

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern"
Rob wants to write for TV as a future job.

Now this does not surprise me at. all.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-13-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern"
>8. Jenna said she would consider Playboy, if asked. (that, after announcing on the Reunion show that she promised her parents after the "naked" episode that she would never do that again?)

Maybe she only promised she wouldn't do it just for peanut butter and chocolate, a nice big check could be a different story.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jenna & Matt"
This morning on the radio (not Howard Stern - I hate his show) Mike Evans reported in his Hollyweird report that Jenna and Matt are a couple and are considering moving in together. Don't know how much of it is true, but they were awfully tangled at the reunion show.

>
>4. Asked Jenna about being
>all over Matt at the
>Reunion show and she said
>she definitely didn't like him
>in "that way."

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-03, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern"
I thought Howard Stern did a terrible interview with Rob & Jenna. He had been ripping her before the interview, and I thought fawned over her once she was there in front of him. Howard had the chance to find out why people voted for her, but declined to go in that direction. Instead Howard got into his usual stuff about when she lost her virginity, was into anal, or whether she was shaved or not....a really weak interview. The only thing he got out regarding the voting was Rob claiming that he (Rob) did not think Matt deserved it, and had no intention of voting for him. I would have pushed Rob further to explain why Matt didn't deserve it....Matt worked his ass off, provided fish for the tribe, and out witted Rob to get to the final two....I guess that pissed Rob off. Until someone does a better job of interviewing this "OJ Jury" we will not really know why Jenna won.

thorman 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thorman Click to send private message to thorman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern"
I think rob was really into the grand strategy, outwitting the other person thing. Although matt was probably the best survivalist- the guy who if these losers were actually stranded for a few weeks would probably still walk out- i think rob thought he was a mental midget who had no idea about gameplay(and in some ways he may have been right- like matt throwing a couple challenges). matt would have been better off winning the last challenge, choosing rob, and hoping enough people hated rob for being a backstabber. instead he had to go up against the social girl who also had the "my poor family" card to play as well. Bottom line I think rob thought he had carried matt to the final 3 or 4 and didn't really respect matt.

anybody wonder if the next to last challenge was fixed so that jenna could make the final 3?

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rob & Jenna on Howard Stern"
<<<Instead Howard got into his usual stuff about when she lost her virginity, was into anal, or whether she was shaved or not....>>>
ok. So now that you brought this up, what were her answers?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •