The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boycott Fiction ..Show us Reality!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Darwic 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-03, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darwic Click to send private message to Darwic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boycott Fiction ..Show us Reality!!!"
Jenna winning last night was my final time to watch this show that stars a cast of Jerry Springer wannabe actors who continuely show us how shallow , materialistic and stupid they really are???? Or is it us who are naive enough to watch this show that is directed and crafted enough that the producers already have the a winner before the game starts??? Every conversation that is revealed is angled one way then within one minute or one show show twisted the other...Remember Christy and the evil stepsisters... but yesterday Oh, she deserves to win she beat me...give me a break!! My hi-light was when Jen voted Butch off , because He didn,t do any work around the Camp...as if she did...Hey...who,s wood burn,t down your camp. I think we all would like a back stabber like Rob around then Lazy Butch.
Do you think it would be a good pairing against you in the final(rob/matt)...??? Who won the car and shared the food??Then two fit men lose the final challenge to a sick model?...Jenna had her agent and up and coming acting career already in place before the show started.{Jen sells and promotes Playboy better than Butch would}....What did Colbys looks sell??? Obviously the show is losing money and viewers.. and the all mighty sex sells once again. Maybe next show we can have all stereotypes on once again, but to make it more effective a blind person and a Las Vegas Showgirl who Dad,s in a wheel chair and she will show us how smart she is and how those beautiful legs are a Handicap to her... enough of my banter!!!Boycott... and repent you sinners... the end is near and you are being so deceived now...you won,t no if it is Reality t.v or just the News On Cnn. Chow...time to check on the weather update for Tornadoes!(REALITY)!!!!Watching the Trailer Park boys next time!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •