The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
OK, we could pick apart the questions that we/weren't asked at this final TC, or we could just think of our own. After all, we know ours would be better anyway. So, what are some jury questions you'd like to have asked?

- Which juror do you think is the biggest loser and why?

- How many times did your parents drop you on your head when you were a child?

- So, which magazines do you anticipate making a centerfold deal with once this is all over?

- Has it been hard living your entire life with your head up your ass?

And my favorite question for this specific season...

- Can you describe the deals that were masterminded by Heidi?

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See wildchickenhunter 05-12-03 1
 RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See Brownroach 05-12-03 2
 RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See cqvenus 05-12-03 3
 RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See ElroyJetson 05-12-03 4
 RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See Coconut 05-12-03 5
 RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See LadyT 05-12-03 6
 RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See tig_ger 05-12-03 7
 RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See samiam 05-12-03 8
   RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See djandy 05-15-03 10
 RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See Darwic 05-15-03 9
 RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See mikey 05-16-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
Bebo, once again on the cutting edge...Very funny,
1.How about, Who has the better rack Rob/Jenna?
2.In the cute girl alliance Heidi is considered a mastermind, what is Jenna?
3. Which hand does Rob use when describing sex with fat chicks..
4. My favorite question of all time....Pick a number between 1 and 10?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
1. Which 20th century pope did you pattern your gameplay on?

2. If you could go back and do anything over, would you have smuggled in the granola bar?

3. Which one of you do you think the ChillOne thinks is "better-liked"?

4. Define "tight haircut" for the jury.

5. Do you think this lame jury really deserves to vote for the winner?

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
for Jenna "do you think it would suffice to say that you were not attractive in the beginning, but you are now?"

for Matt "you got this in the bag, dude. i have a reliable source. now reveal it."

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
"Even though you have abused and shat on me for over a month, why will I STILL vote for you?"

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See"

To Matt: Can I see your machete, please?

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
Who washed Rob's bra?

From Butch- Name my dance, and did any of you think I had a shot in hell of winning?

What is your collective IQ?

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-12-03, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
OK, I haven't looked at anyone else's questions yet. If we have the same questions, be afraid, be very afraid. This is what I would like to know.

Which of us in the jury did you enjoy screwing over the most? (Not to be confused with "Which of us in the jury would you enjoy screwing the most?" which is also a valid question. )

Survivor is about outwitting, outplaying and outlasting your opponents. How do you feel you have outwitted or outplayed the members of this jury?

Is it an accident that you are sitting there instead of me or did you do something on purpose?

Please describe how, if I choose to vote for you, I will personally benefit.

And lastly, pick a number between 1 and 1,000,000. I have a few favorite numbers and I want to see who is the closest.

A Kyngsladye Original

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
Did you eschew the manioc and have a brain tumor for breakfast? Oh, sorry, Jenna, no offense to your mom.

Matt, as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

Jenna, did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

Matt, you did the work of three men. Were they Larry, Moe, and Curly, or The Three Amigos?

Jenna, how many years did it take for you to learn how to breathe?

I would simply ask you your ages, but I'm not certain you could count that high.

Now, you're the final two. Congratulations. I'd like to try to see things from your perspective, so maybe you could help me. I can't seem to get my head far enough up my ass on my own.

Jenna, if you were a McDonald's, how many would the sign say you have "served"?

Matt, why is your machete sharper than you are?

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. -- Terry Pratchett

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-15-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
Jenna, if you were a McDonald's, how many would the sign say you have "served"?

LOL!

Darwic 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Darwic Click to send private message to Darwic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
Heidi did you steal the peroxide out of the first aid kit?

Matt, where did you buy your clothes after you lost all your clothes off your back in the fire?( local Amazon wal-mart?)

Jeff, is their any chance we can get Pamela Anderson to host next show?

Why do you all say you played the game to the best of your abilities, when have none at all?

How did the survivor crew prevent each and every one of you from being attacked by wild animals? (or why did they prevent it..the bigger question)?

Jenna and Heidi still can,t understand why they never ran into Gilligan on the island!

And last but most intriquing question..Christy was Jeff,s cell phone interfering with your hearing aid...because you sure in the hell were confused about the voices in your head!!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-16-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jury Questions I'd Like to See"
1. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

2. If you were offered a chance to be on the Bachelor or the Bachelorette, would you lie and say you would marry whomever you chose?

3. Jenna (from Rob) -- I'm really the deciding vote here and I've already seen you naked, come on, one night for one million?

4. Jenna (from Heidi) -- I'm really the deciding vote here and I've already seen you naked, come on, one night for one million?

5. Matt -- Did you throw that last immunity challenge?

6. Matt -- Do you go to the same barber as Vanilla Ice?

7. Jenna (from Butch) -- Would you dance with me?

8. Matt (from Alex). -- Matteo, duuuuuuuddddddeeeee, sssssweeeeeettttttttt?

9. (from Dave) -- Doesn't anyone want to know what 20th century figure I patterned MY gameplay after? Well, anyway, its Gabe from S-4.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •