The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-03-03, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-03 AT 00:37 AM (EST)

This week it took some time for the ABPABC to be “played“. The Twist and other complications for both LionChow and echogirl clearly had an impact upon the game as the points from their games weren‘t posed until after the weekend. But the good news is that everyone survived without any new colors being added to their name or score. The real ABC players all caught the rumors in the wind of who’d be eliminated in time to make changes where necessary so none of them were booted this week and that means that no one at the ABPABC received any 25 point penalties.

Before we go any further, your entry for November 6 is the last time you can pick a booted ABC player and not be booted yourself from this game. You will get 25 negative points this week if you do, but starting November 13 you will be eliminated if you pick a booted player.

With no further ado (what in the world is ado anyway - I suppose everything that preceded this is ado) we’ll now present this weeks winners. Our weekly 2nd place points winner was PhoenixMons with 67 points and another very strong showing and with lozengeoflove following closely behind with 66 points. However, for the first week 321Jump led all scorers with 76 points!! Nice going! Bringing up the rear was a very nice -16 points for djandy. Kudos to Lozenge and djandy who solidified their control of their respective ends of the game.

The weekly answers for the bonus questions:
1. Secret Woid was cage and bubbastan and echo uttered the word in the ABC so this week we had several winners. (if you can find another ABP who included it let me know and I’ll make an adjustment).
2. Blue, Red and Green, all win points in BS as there were seven people with BS in ABC
3. Green WSwith forehead leading the way in the ABC
4. In the PTB with TeamJoisey as the winner we again had no one picking up the extra 10 points. I’m not sure what to do with this as we can’t seem to get any winners here….how about splitting the PTB’s into four groups and you get the 10 free bonus points if you pick the group with the winner in it. No colors here – just pick group #1 for Doddlebug, sleeeve, tribephyl, djandy; Group #2 for Team Joisey, ulalame, RudyRules, forehead; Group #3 bubbastan, Survivor Maniac, Sisyphus; Group #4 LeftPinky, Lolly, echogirl.

The updated standings are below (if your score is black you’ve had no penalty points, if it’s orange you’ve had -25 penalty points because you picked an eliminated ABP one week and if it’s green you’ve had -50 penalty points because you picked a booted ABP two times).

227 lozengeoflove
184 sittem
181 tribephyl
159 PhoenixMons
144 321Jump
116 FarmBoy
86 BobStew617
85 PlumbBlossom
70 buckeygirl
70 JohnMc
64 ejm92v
60 froggy446688
46 Nash
32 Rebel Crown
21 genius47
15 echogirl
(61) djandy

The three groupings for the BS and WS this week remain the same as last week as no one was eliminated (and it takes a lot of ado to change all this around so let‘s not a do it).

FesterFan1, Corvis, LeftPinkey, TeamJoisey, KermittheVixen, rwj3eb, RudyRules, I_AM_HE, yensid, manager, forehead

Railfan, Bebo, sleeeve, sittem, SurvivorManiac, Punkin, tjstein, DracoMalfoy, PackMan, djandy, echogirl

LozengeofLove, bubbastan, Sisyphus, 321Jump, Lolly, Thaibeach, ulalame, PepeLePew13, GTmike, magic_star

Finally, we do welcome new players to join any week. You don’t have to be eliminated from another game to play here, though frankly, for DAW’s like us this is the end of the line when it comes to having a chance to win something. However, there is a certain “rush when it comes to “betting” on yourself for points - why not give it a try? And, of course, don’t forget about the ado of it all because everyone likes a little ado when it comes to Dawness.

EMERGENCY NOTICE*********************
Adding an extra bonus for this week to the Secret Woid. There's the regular 10 point bonus and an additional 25 point bonus. The first one will be for a word related to Survivor itself for this week's episode. The second is for a very peripheral link and totally unintentional link with another show (and the link is just in my own mind but it's not that distant). You still only pick one ABC player - if he/she speaks either or both words you will get bonus points accordingly. There is NO penalty.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 To Tribephyl and PhoenixMons LionChow 11-04-03 1
   Whoo-hoo! PhoenixMons 11-04-03 2
   RE: To Tribephyl and PhoenixMons tribephyl 11-06-03 10
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... JohnMc 11-04-03 3
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... sittem 11-05-03 4
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... Nash 11-05-03 5
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... bobstew617 11-05-03 6
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... djandy 11-05-03 7
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... PlumBlossom 11-05-03 8
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... Rebel Crown 11-06-03 9
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... ejm92 11-06-03 11
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... FarmBoy 11-06-03 12
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... echogirl 11-06-03 13
 tribephyl's ABPABC Nov. 6 Entry tribephyl 11-06-03 14
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... sittem 11-06-03 15
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... LozengeofLove 11-06-03 16
   RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... sittem 11-06-03 17
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... PhoenixMons 11-06-03 18
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 E... 321Jump 11-06-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-04-03, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "To Tribephyl and PhoenixMons"
Now that MB's "Big Twist" has happened, I have tallied the results of my own "Medium Twist" and determined that Tribephyl and PhoenixMons have returned from the Ghost Tribe back into the S7 Anti-Bootee Contest, if they so desire.

The two higher placed players here (Lozenge and Sittem) are already active in my game, so they are skipped over.

Good luck on your return!

Two more from Nash's game to come.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-04-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Whoo-hoo!"
YAY for me! How exciting! Now I get to do secret woids again

I *heart* my ©2003 GeorgiaBelle Creation
2003 winner of the coveted "Punky"

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-06-03, 05:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: To Tribephyl and PhoenixMons"
Holy fricken' frijole'!!!

I ain't never won nuthin' b'for this day here!
I mean dat dis is the best fing ta happen to me since... oh geez ... I'll tell you this, I'm ready and ... I'm hungry and ... I'm very scared of stepping on other peoples toes.
It would seem that I've never really done very well in the beginning of the ABC, it will be quite interesting to see how this little underachieving "tribe" will come up with a win in the latter stages.
Looks like me scurvylilass will be fighting for points for some time now.
OR not fighting for points!?

tribephyl

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-04-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
picks:

tribephyl(I'm rooting for you to go all the way - as well as to provide the secret word!),
echogirl,djandy,forehead,magicstar

going for bottom points... oh and along the way, I may as well try to pick a couple who might get booted

Packman (were you save by the mercy of almight LC or what!?)

BS - Green
WS - Red

SW - tribephyl

11-05-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
Adding an extra bonus for this week to the Secret Woid. There's the regular 10 point bonus and an additional 25 point bonus. The first one will be for a word related to Survivor itself for this week's episode. The second is for a very peripheral link and totally unintentional link with another show (and the link is just in my own mind but it's not that distant). You still only pick one ABC player - if he/she speaks either or both words you will get bonus points accordingly. There is NO penalty.

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-05-03, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
FesterFan1
railfan
LozengeofLove
Bebo
bubbastan
Corvis
LeftPinky
sisyphus

BS 3
WS 2
SW Sleeeve
PTB Lolly

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-05-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
I guess I'll always just be "middle of the pack" (sniff, sniff)

I'll be a little more adventurous this time:

SAFE:

Bebo (even if she did go to UVa--too bad.)
Sleeeve
Left Pinky
TeamJoisey
Yensid
FesterFan1
rwj3eb
SurvivorManiac

BS: Red
WS: Blue
SW: Phoenix Mons

--WHAT ABOUT THEM HOKIES???!! VT'85

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-05-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
djandy
magic_star
forehead
echogirl
tribephyl

Worst: green

djandy

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
FesterFan1, TeamJoisey, Bebo, sleeeve, DracoMalfoy, echogirl, PepeLePew13, magic_star

Secret Woid: magic_star

an IceCat original

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-06-03, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
ShowMeTheWinner
Railfan
Festerfa1
PepeLePew
RudyRules
Rwj3eb
Corvis

Secret word: sleeeve
BS: blue
WS: red
PTB: group #2

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-03, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
SAFE:
Bebo
Sleeeve
Left Pinky
TeamJoisey
Yensid
FesterFan1
rwj3eb
SurvivorManiac

BS: Blue
WS: Red
SW: Bebo

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-06-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
I'm still orange!!! Go Vols!

Safe:

Bebo, Sleeeve, Left Pinky, TeamJoisey, FesterFan1

SW: tribephyl

Amazing that I've survived this far!?

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-03 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

Mr. Sittem my entry this week is my 999th post. Meaning I'm about to turn 1000! Is this like middle age? If so I should just retire now. Or dye my hair.

Anyway I really stink at this game! I can't do good even when I try to do good.

My picks: Phoenix Mons, echogirl, smrtNsassybnkr, ulalame, sleeeve, LeftPinky, Draco, Pepe

Secret Woid: Phoenix Mons
Other Secret Word: tribephyl
PTB: Group 3

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-06-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "tribephyl's ABPABC Nov. 6 Entry"
Wow! What an incredible week. After doing the talk show circuit, I'm back on the shores of ABC. I hope this doesn't affect my standings in this game. IMO, the more games the merrier.

Oh by the way forhead ... pplbbtt=spit= back to you kiddo.

And to echo darling. I have my own pelican to pet and he's bigger than your pelican.

On to the real reason I'm here.

ABPABCTeam:
Thaibeach
sittem
KermittheVixen
sisyphus
corvis
LozengeofLove
railfan
PhoenixMons
DracoMalfoy

BS:
Team Green

WS:
Team Blue

SW:
tribephyl

OtherSW:
Bebo

PTB:
TeamJoisey

tribephyl

11-06-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
15. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
Running out of time........ hopefully someone else will post so I have a chance at the secret woid.

Safe: railfan, lozenge, corvis, bubbastan, leftpinkey, sisyphus, lolly, team joisey, phoenixmons (if for nothing else her surpreme effort toward secret woid in ABC), kermit

BS - red
WS - red
secret - chosen for me by next person
PTB group #1

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-06-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
Lozenge, TeamJoisey, sisyphus, Punkin, sittem, bubbastan, LeftPinky, PhoenixMons, Draco Malfoy, yensid, Lolly

WS: I think the worst scorer will be tribephyl...but since he's not in any of the groups, I'll go with Red
SW: 321Jump
PTB: Group 1

Should I be nervous that I'm gonna be de-throned this week? Nah -- my strategy has worked just fine up to this point. Good luck all

11-06-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
17. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
Good point on WS - if any of the ghosts are BS or WS - I'll give points to everyone for just picking a group and count them as being in that group (that is unless you're going for negative points, in which case I'll deduct the 3 points for being wrong.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-06-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
LozengeofLove, railfan, eee, Corvis, PhoenixMons (of course), ThaiBeach, Kermit the Vixen, sittem, (not sure how many we get to pick this week with the weirdness of number of people in the game/voting and all so I'm doing an alternate in case we get nine since this is technically the week where we should have nine, correct?) alt: Fester

BS: red
WS: red
SW: PhoenixMons (duh...though I like echo's stream of woids as well)

I *heart* my ©2003 GeorgiaBelle Creation
2003 winner of the coveted "Punky"

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-03, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct. 30/Nov. 6 Entry"
Safe: ShowMeTheWinner, LeftPinky, 321Jump, Survivor Maniac, yensid, sleeeve, TeamJoisey, Lolly, sisyphus, RudyRules

SW: PhoenixMons

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •