The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bad Jiffy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-03, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bad Jiffy"
I'm not happy with Jiffy at all today.... why didn't he bring up the fact that the two girls did NOT need to strip to get food? Heidi's all I was thinking about was food and how hungry I was, was total baloney. You're a nasty selfcentered little girl! Look at me, look at me!!! Oh and by the way YOU ARE NOT CUTE!!!!! Blonde with boobs does not equal cute.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bad Jiffy PackMan 05-12-03 1
   RE: Bad Jiffy SurvivinDawg 05-12-03 3
       RE: Bad Jiffy DRONES 05-15-03 25
 RE: Bad Jiffy Penelope Le Pew 05-12-03 2
 RE: Bad Jiffy Connie E 05-12-03 4
 RE: Bad Jiffy Breezy 05-12-03 5
   RE: Bad Jiffy Coconut 05-12-03 6
       RE: Bad Jiffy Breezy 05-12-03 8
       RE: Bad Jiffy boomerang 05-12-03 11
           RE: Bad Jiffy Sexishelly 05-12-03 19
               RE: Bad Jiffy Skiver 05-12-03 20
       RE: Bad Jiffy Car84 05-12-03 23
 ask a child anninvt2002 05-12-03 7
   RE: ask a child PackMan 05-12-03 13
       RE: ask a child Bebo 05-12-03 18
 RE: Bad Jiffy managerr 05-12-03 9
 RE: Bad Jiffy Skiver 05-12-03 10
   RE: Bad Jiffy PackMan 05-12-03 15
 RE: Bad Jiffy tspitzen 05-12-03 12
   RE: Bad Jiffy aquamarine 05-12-03 16
       RE: Bad Jiffy cqvenus 05-12-03 17
           RE: Bad Jiffy Kiki The Kat 05-12-03 21
               RE: Bad Jiffy cqvenus 05-14-03 24
 RE: Bad Jiffy snoocharoo 05-12-03 14
 RE: Bad Jiffy mocha madness 05-12-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-03, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
Blonde with boobs does not equal cute.

Hey, it works in the dance clubs down by the airport!

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
>Blonde with boobs does not equal cute.

Hey, it works in the dance clubs down by the airport!

It works for Alabama football coaches in Pensacola, Fla. strip joints, too!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-03, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-03 AT 08:04 AM (EST)

...and ISU basketball coaches trying to score with Missouri coeds

~Scurvy Dog~

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-12-03, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
Yes, that was exactly what I thought last nite. They did not have to do that and they could just jump and get chocolate and peanut butter.

I am surprised that she still has a job to go! Stupid Principal and trustee... they would think that action was a great model role for their pupils at that school.

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
I was really ticked at Jiffy also. Hey, Genius IQ, it's a program shown in the FAMILY HOUR, we don't make people strip for food!

The whole reunion show was awful fluff. I wanted to see BLOOD!!! Still do, after watching Jenna win. GAG!!!!

05-12-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
And excuse me!!! But we never found out who brought the granola bar either.... He didn't ask much about that either. Forget the host from now on just take questions from the audience.... we know what questions we want answered.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
Yeah, I thought the whole thing was pretty sanitized. Almost no new information; therefore, almost not worth watching.

One exception: why o why was Jenna so cuddled up to Matt? Foofy cute-girl excitement or something else... (run, Matt, run!)

05-12-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
Exactly he asked Alex and Shawna about their fling, which was old news. He didn't say a word to Matt and Jenna who were awfully cozy together.

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
>One exception: why o why was
>Jenna so cuddled up to
>Matt? Foofy cute-girl excitement or
>something else... (run, Matt, run!)

The subject came up today on "The Early Show." Both of them dodged the question about them being a couple, so this leads me to believe that they are. Sure seemed that way last night.

Sexishelly 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sexishelly Click to send private message to Sexishelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-03 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

If they are it is because selfish Jenna thought Matt had won the million and she could get a little piece by giving him a little "piece". She'll dump him now that she has won.

Edited for typos and clarification.

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
Good point, Sexishelly. But in the chat over on CBS.com, he just said that he was not dating Jenna, he was in fact dating a girl in DC, and he rated Shawna as the hottest female Survivor.

Skiver

Car84 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Car84 Click to send private message to Car84 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
My theory on why Matt was cuddling with Jenna was that he didn't get a grope in during the blind maze challenge AND he somehow lost out to Rob and had to sit with the pilot during the plane ride.

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "ask a child"
I agree. Look at this through the eyes of a child. Yes, I know they don't target that age group but Survivor USED to be a family show. No nudity, no or little violence (until Thailand and even that was mild). We used to love to watch it together, surf the boards and see if it all played out on Thursdays with a bowl of popcorn sitting nicely in our living room. My nine year old daughter after the "strip for peanut butter and chocolate scene" said, "Mom, I don't think women should act like that. It is wrong. I don't think they are setting a good example." I agreed and thought that there is no way Jenna or Heidi would win after DEGRADING themselves but even MB couldn't hide that scene or resist it for the ratings. Jenna, you may be a million richer but the damage you have done to your integrity will last far longer than your million. Sorry, I will have to wait to see about the next Survivor. Disappointed in Vermont, HOme of Kathy oBrien...a true survivor

05-12-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ask a child"
Survivor USED to be a family show. No nudity, no or little violence (until Thailand and even that was mild).

Umm, excuse me, but does anyone remember Mr. Hatch, the first Naked Survivor?

(Sorry, but I couldn't resist.)

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ask a child"
What about Kimmi's masturbation discussion in S2?

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-12-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
Because they did need to strip for peanut butter. Sort of. According to the interviews I've read, Jenna suggested it and the production crews went out and got it, it took longer than it was edited. What they didn't realize is that Jiffy was going to offer food for everyone for just jumping off anyway. (Yes, they were nincompoops)

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
Yeah, he fluffed everything except the Jetski ride back from the Amazon - and even that took him five months.

Unhappily, he stuck with his 'humane' strategy of spending time with all of the contestants, to the obvious detriment of his ability to ask questions of the people we wanted to hear from: Rob, Matt, and Jenna. Practically the only attention Matt got in the reunion show was the Jiffy-encouraged attack by Alex on his sanity. Really sensitive, too, to do that to someone who had just been crushed 6-1 and lost nine hundred thousand dollars.

Skiver

05-12-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
Really sensitive, too, to do that to someone who had just been crushed 6-1 and lost nine hundred thousand dollars.

I prefer to think of it as winning $100,000. But then, my glass is always half-full.

tspitzen 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-12-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tspitzen Click to send private message to tspitzen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
The one thing I always hate about the end are the questions Jiffy or others ask.

I think everyone wants to know why each jury member voted the way they did. It would at least give some sort of ending.

Christy was the only one to be asked this question and Jeff had to press her for a non-PC answer. The jury wants honesty from the final two, well I want honesty from the jury why they voted.
Even if they say, "I flipped a coin" I would be happy, or they thought Jenna needed the money more. I may think it's stupid but at least I know. This show is edited to tell a story that we never know the entire truth. At least the end should conclude with the truth and at least some reason why we should care.

Right now I have ideas of why each would vote the way they did.

Rob - Matt threw the challege at the end to try to play me and get around our deal. I just can't respect that as a player, if he would have stayed on and picked Jenna I would have respected that. I had to teach Matt to play and I didn't with Jenna. Also, I still might be able to get her. What does my 8 ball say?

Dave - His question was a trick to see who still was BSing. Matt you pulled Colin Powell out of your butt, you don't really know how any leaders may or may have not played this game. Jenna, your was the answer I was looking for.

Butch - Matt I just knew you more and respected your work ethic.

Heidi - Jenna is my friend.

Alex - Jenna is a friend. Matt I don't really think you did much to win it, Rob helped you and kept you safe from the vote for the his end game not yours.

Deena - I thought she would respect Matt's desire to win and work ethic. All I can think is that she wanted a woman to win. Jenna used what was given her and thats ok. Matt your a man. This seems too superficial for Deena, but maybe she is.

Christy - I think her vote is the hardest to figure out. Her answer to Jeff that Jenna was with her from the beginning was BS. I think someone talked to her about her vote. Maybe she realized that both Jenna and Matt really didn't know her and Jenna was more deserving because of her mom. No matter this would have given Matt only two votes. I really respected Christy and wanted her to win, but now I think she was just another bad player.

Those are my thoughts. Did the questions effect the votes? I don't think so except for Dave. Overall, Matt was a introvert and did not get to know people as well as Jenna did. This seems to be one of the keys to the game. I think Matt played the way he really is and his play was smart for him. He was a target in the middle of the game and he was lucky he hung on, Jenna was a target at the end and she won IC's.

I really don't care who got the money Matt will be fine without it. Maybe the money will help with the Jenna's mom.

I just needed to get that off my chest.

aquamarine 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquamarine Click to send private message to aquamarine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
Not only am I totally annoyed that Jeff didn't press for a good answer why Heidi and Jenna took their clothes off when they could have just gotten the food for jumping off the pole, I couldn't believe that Jeff followed that up with "Heidi had one of the top 3 scores on the IQ tests..." It seemed like he was trying to protect her because she had been getting too much flack for her stupidity. I am so sick of hearing her throw around her test scores to prove her intelligence. From the quote I read from Heidi on the Howard Stern show, she said she scored 28 out of 33 on the ACT when actually ACT scores go up to 36 (duh). The fact is that 28 is a pretty good, above-average score, but it is definitely not genius level like she seems to think. I guess in her circle of friends it may have seemed like she was some kind of genius.
I was pretty shocked to hear Jeff say that Alex also scored fairly high on their IQ test. Boy, in his early thirties he sure is doing a lot with his "brains" working in a bar and picking at Deena for being only three years older than he is and seeming MUCH older.
I would have liked to have seen more uncomfortable questions pressed at the reunion show.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
furthermore, at least this was the case in my high school, only losers going to community college because they couldn't get accepted at better schools took the ACT. the rest of us took the SATs.

~ cq

Kiki The Kat 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kiki%20The%20Kat Click to send private message to Kiki%20The%20Kat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
Actually, ACT and SAT requirements tend to be regional. It used to be traditional that schools the east of the Mississippi prefered the SAT (developed by an eastern company) and west of the Mississippi prefered the ACT (same reason). I'm not sure if that is the case now, but it was when I slaved for years in an admissions office at where else but the University of Pittsburgh, the current school of our Amazon Queen, Jenna.

And no, we don't have a zoology major.

Or zoology department.

Or zoology class.

However, may I suggest she could study BIOSCI 2165, HUMAN SKELETAL ANALYSIS?

Ooh, sorry-- I digress.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
well my apologies to the westerners then if that's the case but it doesn't change the fact that only morons i've ever known have taken the ACT

first of all

secondly the company is based in iowa, which is east

third MO is BARELY west of the mississippi river

but anyway heidi is still a moron

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
I'm still flabergasted by the fact that Jiffy drove that jet ski all the way to the Hudson from the Amazon and didn't get his khaki pants wet or have to stop and re-fuel. He is truly an enigma.

"Believe in Yourself"
You too can cause forest fires...

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Bad Jiffy"
Jiffy Poo did a bad job on the reunion show. He raised the right question of how could Jenna have won, and yet he made little effort to discover how she actually did it. Jenna's win really turns upside/down many of the assumptions of what a winner at Survivor needs to do.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •