The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Connect-icut The Constitution State"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Connect-icut The Constitution State"
1639 -- first constitution adopted, establishing representative government

State Motto: Qui Transtulit Sustinet -- "He Who Transplanted Still Sustains"

Connecticut Approves Civil Unions for Gays

http://kevxml2adsl.verizon.net/_1_21K7TO103RJFFYJ__vzn.dsl/apnws/story.htm?kcfg=apart&feed=ap&sin=D89JESI00&qcat=usnews&passqi=&top=1&ran=2007

Connecticut on Wednesday became the second state to offer civil unions to gay couples - and the first to do so without being forced by the courts.

About an hour after the state Senate sent her the legislation, Republican Gov. M. Jodi Rell signed into law a bill that will afford same-sex couples in Connecticut many of the rights and privileges of married couples.

SMILES ARE FREE

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Connect-icut The Constitution S... J Slice 04-20-05 1
   RE: Connect-icut The Constitution S... dabo 04-20-05 2
   RE: Connect-icut The Constitution S... Spidey 04-21-05 6
 RE: Connect-icut The Constitution S... LibraRising 04-21-05 3
   RE: Connect-icut The Constitution S... dabo 04-21-05 4
 RE: Connect-icut The Constitution S... HistoryDetective 04-21-05 5
   RE: Connect-icut The Constitution S... Spidey 04-21-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Connect-icut The Constitution State"
Well, looks like I'll have to pick a new state to make fun of.

::damn bad-driving Connecticans::

Is Montana taken?

Are you familiar with the old robot saying, 'DOES NOT COMPUTE'?

04-20-05, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Connect-icut The Constitution State"
montana is closed for the evening

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Connect-icut The Constitution State"
They STILL have the worst roads, traffic and drivers in all of the Northeast.

Now they're just progressive sh!tty drivers.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-21-05, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Connect-icut The Constitution State"
Bravo to my former home state!

Now, if I can sorta hijack for a second, by other former home state needs a slap. Particularly State Rep. Robert Talton. This guy is a complete a$$, as I learned when I worked for a newspaper in Texas. This guy once said that he'd rather see kids in an orphanage than with gay or bisexual parents. He also locked himself in his office when the media attention got too much for his dreadful bills, asking that questions be slipped under his door. Last session, everyone derided his bill as kooky. This time? Looks like they're gonna pass it.

And people like Talton don't want to stop with banning gay foster parents. His last bill also banned anyone unmarried from becoming foster parents. So, single moms and dads, you're next on his list.

Bow before the evil queen
What's the radioactive crater quote? Sometimes it should apply to the Texas Legislature, it seems.

04-21-05, 01:36 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Connect-icut The Constitution State"
Another report:

http://kevxml2adsl.verizon.net/_1_Z4DTO103MMPE8G__vzn.dsl/apnws/story.htm?kcfg=apart&feed=ap&sin=D89JIOCO0&qcat=usnews&passqi=&top=1&ran=31985

And let's all remember that all the hateful garbage like this is coming in the era of self-styled "compassionate" conservative.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Connect-icut The Constitution State"
the first to do so without being forced by the courts

It's good to know that some people will do the right thing just because it is the right thing to do.

a sig by syren (I had mine before you had yours!)

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Connect-icut The Constitution State"
Can't blame the librul, commie judges for this one!

WTG, Connecticut legislature (& guv!).

It's happening, it's happening, ...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •