The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-30-03, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"
This episode was a lot of fun! Loved the Detour and some of the personalities. On to the questions . . .

1. If Dave and Jeff, LA Boys, can't find their way out of Dodger Stadium, what can they find their way out of?

2. Why would being a fat, middle aged air traffic controller be an advantage in this game?

3. Fill in the blank. Everyone knows that LA cops don't pull anyone over for speeding or for _______________ on the freeway.

4. According to Jon and Al, it's funny when 25 clowns stuffed into a VW pass gas. What other circus hijinx might they find funny?

5. What are the odds that the charter bus tickets were found without the assistance of Uncle Cameraman?

6. Why would Josh rather help Monica and Sheree than "the two blonde chicks with the fake t!ts"?

7. Why was Debra the first person to pick up on the true nature of Reichen and Chip's relationship?

8. At what point of the Detour were Steve and Dave closest to having total heart failure?

9. The six first place winners have decided to mix up their teams for the Hawaiian vacations. The winners were Millie, Chuck, Steve, Josh, Amanda and Chris. Decide which people should travel together, no one with his/her original partner, and explain your decision.

10. Come up with the name of a film that would feature a lesbian model being harnessed and pulling behind her a straight, chain smoking model.

That's it for me! Femme is up next week. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1 tribephyl 05-30-03 1
 RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1 TeamJoisey 05-30-03 2
 RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1 marcimom 05-30-03 3
 RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1 mtopaz 05-30-03 4
 RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1 Bebo 05-30-03 5
 RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1 sisyphus 05-30-03 6
 RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1 tig_ger 05-30-03 7
 RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1 dajaki 06-01-03 8
 RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1 KeithFan 06-04-03 9
 RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1 AMAI 06-11-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-03, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"
1. If Dave and Jeff, LA Boys, can't find their way out of Dodger Stadium, what can they find their way out of?
A double-date with Marilyn and Shirley Manson.

2. Why would being a fat, middle aged air traffic controller be an advantage in this game?
The advantage of going home on an early flight.

3. Fill in the blank. Everyone knows that LA cops don't pull anyone over for speeding or for hand jobs on the freeway.

4. According to Jon and Al, it's funny when 25 clowns stuffed into a VW pass gas. What other circus hijinx might they find funny?
Watching the macho/dashing acrobats get crushed by a rampaging Anna-Nicolephant.

5. What are the odds that the charter bus tickets were found without the assistance of Uncle Cameraman?
1/1.
Geez, this "Uncle" is everywhere. Someone should give him his own show.

6. Why would Josh rather help Monica and Sheree than "the two blonde chicks with the fake t!ts"?
A severe latex allergy?

7. Why was Debra the first person to pick up on the true nature of Reichen and Chip's relationship?
She's a "fruit fly".
Fat girls love gay guys, because they ask them to dance.

8. At what point of the Detour were Steve and Dave closest to having total heart failure?
Finding out they weren't the last team to arrive at the Pitstop.

9. The six first place winners have decided to mix up their teams for the Hawaiian vacations. The winners were Millie, Chuck, Steve, Josh, Amanda and Chris. Decide which people should travel together, no one with his/her original partner, and explain your decision.

Steve and Amanda. His boot-camp experience is exactly what this "Flo"blem child needs.
"YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO REALLY CRY ABOUT?? WELL?? DO YA??"
Millie and Chris Millie seems to possess the rabid need for sex.
So long Chuckie. Hello Chrizmpfllflmp-slurp-slurp. How could Chris resist a virgin.
Chuck and Josh Chuck doesn't want it from Millie so guess who shows up. Yup, Josh.
Ahh young pup on pup love!

10. Come up with the name of a film that would feature a lesbian model being harnessed and pulling behind her a straight, chain smoking model.
Showgirls!

tribephyl

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-30-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"
Next week, they can find their way out of the game!

Years of training and decades of experience have given them the secret knowledge that slow-flying, low-flying planes with their landing gear down might indicate proximity to an airport.

3. Fill in the blank. Everyone knows that LA cops don't pull anyone over for speeding or for shouting out for directions when you are going 93 MPH on the freeway.

When the elephants crap on the showgirls!

It was Chill One who told them where the 2 am, 4 am and 6 am tickets were.
But he had the order wrong.

Is it possible LA-dwelling Josh has been previously rejected by surgically enhanced blondes?

Fat chicks have gaydar, I suppose. But maybe they shouted it at her after she gushed about that gang bang fantasy.

Right after Steve kissed Phil, and Phil slipped him the tongue.

Chuck and Josh... still Team Virgin.
Millie and Amanda... Team "I'm still a virgin even if we do this, right?"
Steve and Chris... Team "Shut up you mouthy little punk or I'll kick your @ss!"

There's Something About Jaree

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

marcimom 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-30-03, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marcimom Click to send private message to marcimom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"
Hi, I really enjoyed reading your comments. And agree with alot of them. I found it odd too that the NFL wives came in 4th when they had the shortcut thing. I think they are too into themselves and feel they don't have to put out alot of effort. I found a good webpage that I think you would enjoy, you both seem to write the same way. Its www.expage.com/bigbrother2views It has a great guestbook too where you can voice your opinions on anything

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-30-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"
An LA bar at closing time, but just barely?

2. Why would being a fat, middle aged air traffic controller
be an advantage in this game?
Has more body fat to burn than skinny kids so can withstand starvation better .... ooops, wrong show.

3. Fill in the blank. Everyone knows that LA cops don't pull anyone over for speeding or for swerving over three lanes of traffic to make your exit off the freeway.

greasing the high wire with vaseline

bwaahaaaaaaa - oh stop it! Found without assistance? that's so funny!

Maybe the Marlboro Man blew cigarette smoke in his face?

I dunno, their matching vests?

*embarrassed* - which ones were they?

9. The six first place winners have decided to mix up their teams for the Hawaiian vacations. The winners were Millie, Chuck, Steve, Josh, Amanda and Chris. Decide which people should travel together, no one with his/her original partner,
and explain your decision.
Potty mouth and Josh - they are the same size and can share clothes
Chris and Millie - he has the hots for her, and maybe she'll get some
Chuck and Steve - Steve can explain the whole "love and marriage" concept, including gory details about women's sex drives

Love, Marlboro Style
>
>

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"
Disclaimer: I post, then read others' responses. So...if I have the same thing that someone else did, pity that person. Lots.

Obvious answer: The Amazing Race.

Commentary: They are obvious American League fans, since they had trouble in an NL park. Too bad there's no DH rule in TAR.

The competition would be scared they'd...
a) Sit on them
b) Tell their mommies and daddies
c) Have their friends reroute the other planes in the race
d) Eat them

3. Fill in the blank. Everyone knows that LA cops don't pull anyone over for speeding or for _______________ on the freeway.

a) peeing
b) pulling out your semi-automatic (ifyouknowaddamean)
c) flashing your boobs at other cars (females only)
d) bringing them doughnuts
e) having a prostitute in your vehicle

OK, I'll stop now.

a) when someone falls off the trapeeze (oops, sorry, that's what makes me laugh)
b) watching a fat guy eat a corn dog
c) making little kids cry (oops, sorry, that's what Tian and Jaree might find funny)

Uncle told two friends. And they told two friends, and so on, and so on...

As for the folks stuck on the 6am bus, the other teams told them so that they could mock them.

a) he hoped Monica and Sheree would hook him up with season tickets, since he's a Michael Vick fan
b) he knew that their husbands could beat the crap out of him
c) Uncle Cameraman warned him what Heidi from S6 looked like after a few weeks of adventure and he was frightened

Because they asked Steve to pick up the soap, not her.

The part that they handled better than Tian and Jaree did.

Millie & Chris - So that Millie finally understands that there are other fish in the sea, and that 12 years is way too long to wait for a commitment.

Chuck & Josh - Chuck wouldn't be trying to get any anyway, so why waste the women on him. And this way, Josh could feel better about not getting any either.

Amanda & Steve - Because Daddy wouldn't let her get away with such potty talk.

Snow Dogs

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-30-03, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"
>>
>1. If Dave and Jeff, LA
>Boys, can't find their way
>out of Dodger Stadium, what
>can they find their way
>out of?

ans: Aplace in the final three
>
>2. Why would being a fat,
>middle aged air traffic controller
>be an advantage in this
>game?

Ans: Well according to josh,, they know about airports...what to Know I ask.
>
>3. Fill in the blank.
>Everyone knows that LA cops
>don't pull anyone over for
>speeding or for _______________ on
>the freeway.
>

Ans: nothing psying attention to car infront of them

>4. According to Jon and Al,
>it's funny when 25 clowns
>stuffed into a VW pass
>gas. What other circus
>hijinx might they find funny?

Ans: passing gas while being shot out of the human cannonball
>
>
>5. What are the odds that
>the charter bus tickets were
>found without the assistance of
>Uncle Cameraman?

Ans: zero to none
>
>6. Why would Josh rather help
>Monica and Sheree than "the
>two blonde chicks with the
>fake t!ts"?

Ans: He ain't gonna get any from either of them but the chances of getting NFL tickets from monica a sheree later are way better.
>
>7. Why was Debra the first
>person to pick up on
>the true nature of Reichen
>and Chip's relationship?
>

because guys are way too oblivious

>8. At what point of the
>Detour were Steve and Dave
>closest to having total heart
>failure?

Ans: On the hike back to the chair lift

>
>9. The six first place winners
>have decided to mix up
>their teams for the Hawaiian
>vacations. The winners were
>Millie, Chuck, Steve, Josh, Amanda
>and Chris. Decide which
>people should travel together, no
>one with his/her original partner,
>and explain your decision.
>
Ans: Amanda/Steve.....she is not giving it up and commitment is not a problem, steve is already commited elsewhere
Chris/Chuck .... just because
Josh /millie.... Josh would have a chance of getting some

>10. Come up with the name
>of a film that would
>feature a lesbian model being
>harnessed and pulling behind her
>a straight, chain smoking model.
>
Ans: Hang em high
>
>That's it for me! Femme
>is up next week.
>Have fun!

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-30-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"

My list of favorite AR teams. Anyone from LA who doesn't know Dodger Stadium like the back of their own hand doesn't deserve to win.

Have you seen the other teams in this game???? Normally, I would say, "No advantage" but compared to the other teams...

being a DAW and competing on reality TV shows

Being eaten my a man eating tiger...oh, sorry, my fantasy...

Who wants to bet that's the last ticket hunt we have? We probably missed the two days of filming required for people to find those tickets.

He watched Survivor last season and wasn't happy with the swimsuit model winning either.

She tried to sleep with one or both of them in the hotel room and after being denied, even with the lights out, put one and one together.

There was a point to this Detour???

Millie and Amanda. Amanda wants to teach Millie a few things with her potty mouth, ifyaknowhatimean.

Chuck and Josh. They get the "Most Boring" prize. They can stay together and play with their er.um.ah...whatever they usually play with on a Friday night.

Steve and Chris. Process of elimination. They are stuck together. Heh.

The Amazing Race

A Kyngsladye Original

Tig_ger: The Holy Mother of Inclusion

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-03, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"
Okay, my turn to answer my own questions . . .

A paper bag, a dead end street, an office, pretty much anything with only one way in or out

They can explain to the other trailing teams the flight pattern of the plane they just missed.

driving any style of Mercedes, unless you're a minority,

Shooting rotten eggs out of the cannon

1:Googol

He's trying to score tickets for the next time the Falcons come to LA. Oh wait, LA doesn't have an NFL franchise. Ha Ha Ha! Losers.

She is freaking brilliant and overwhelmingly perceptive.

When the Yeti chased them to the chairlift.

Millie-Amanda: These girls need to get away from the men and explore other options.
Chuck-Steve: It's time that Chuck got that sex talk from a father figure.
Josh-Chris: It's time that Josh got that sex talk from a brother figure.

Smokey and the Bondage

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"

A committed relationship with a woman.

They know which airports have the best buffet.

Never been there...um, waxing the lance?

Two words, elephant poop.

Vegas doesn't allow gambling on reality TV.

Because the FT's would never in a bazillion years give Josh a second look, and M/S could get him some comp tickets to an NFL game.

She overheard a discussion about "glory holes in Milan"

The whole way man. It was like watching a train reck. I couldn't pull my eyes away waiting for it to happen.

9. The six first place winners have decided to mix up their teams for the Hawaiian vacations. The winners were Millie, Chuck, Steve, Josh, Amanda and Chris. Decide which people should travel together, no one with his/her original partner, and explain your decision

Josh and Amanda- she could tell him what a naughty boy he was
The others could share a room and watch via closed circuit.

Deisel and Rex.

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-03, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The HawkEye 10 - Episode 1"
>1. If Dave and Jeff, LA
>Boys, can't find their way
>out of Dodger Stadium, what
>can they find their way
>out of?
Paying for the meal when someone with deeper pockets is around

>2. Why would being a fat,
>middle aged air traffic controller
>be an advantage in this
>game?
Those skinny models can't see around their fat asses to figure out which way to go

>3. Fill in the blank.
>Everyone knows that LA cops
>don't pull anyone over for
>speeding or for threatening to kill every other driver on
>the freeway.

>4. According to Jon and Al,
>it's funny when 25 clowns
>stuffed into a VW pass
>gas. What other circus
>hijinx might they find funny?
When the 12 year dating/virgins split up - technically not a circus hijinx but quite the sideshow

>5. What are the odds that
>the charter bus tickets were
>found without the assistance of
>Uncle Cameraman?
Very good. This show the contestant assistance is provided by Auntie Continuity girl

>6. Why would Josh rather help
>Monica and Sheree than "the
>two blonde chicks with the
>fake t!ts"?
He secretly lusts for those blondes and figures by playing hard to get they'll be lured over to the nerd side

>7. Why was Debra the first
>person to pick up on
>the true nature of Reichen
>and Chip's relationship?
I think the way they held hands in the elevator going up to the room tipped her off

>8. At what point of the
>Detour were Steve and Dave
>closest to having total heart
>failure?
oooh now you're giving away Ep. 4!!

>9. The six first place winners
>have decided to mix up
>their teams for the Hawaiian
>vacations. The winners were
>Millie, Chuck, Steve, Josh, Amanda
>and Chris. Decide which
>people should travel together, no
>one with his/her original partner,
>and explain your decision.
Millie and Amanda - cuz it's so cool to hang with another girl for a change without the threat of not having sex hanging over you

Steve & Chuck - so the older man can explain the facts of life to the obviously ignorant Chuck

Josh & Chris - turns out they have a lot of shared interests. They both live for comic books

>10. Come up with the name
>of a film that would
>feature a lesbian model being
>harnessed and pulling behind her
>a straight, chain smoking model.
Pioneers of Beaver Creek

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •