The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I will not return!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ilovedorthy 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-15-01, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovedorthy Click to send private message to ilovedorthy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I will not return!"
I will not return to this site until the next amazing race because of my girls recent, and might i add horible.........elemination
no fret i will be back next year as soon as i see the commercial for next season's show
Travis

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I will not return! TeamJoisey 11-15-01 1
 Don't give up! PagongRatEater 11-15-01 2
 RE: I will not return! katem 11-15-01 3
 RE: I will not return! sittem 11-15-01 4
 RE: I will not return! Serendipity 11-15-01 5
 RE: I will not return! SkyRaider 11-15-01 6
 RE: I will not return! Styxfan 11-15-01 7
   RE: I will not return! ilovedorthy 11-15-01 8
 RE: I will not return! ZuZusPetals 11-16-01 9
   RE: I will not return! ozlifter 11-17-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-15-01, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I will not return!"
Farewell Travis...

You've been entertaining if not always decipherable.

If you do truly live near Nancy and Emily as you claim, say hello when you see them in the Piggly Wiggly. Or in your case, the drugstore. <jk>

TJ

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-01, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Don't give up!"
It is still worth watching just to watch when the Guidos finally fall on their face! We will miss Momily, but we can still live for the end of the Evil Empire.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-15-01, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I will not return!"
I know that you love your girls, but they flat out gave up. Anyone that gives up like they did last night, does not deserve to stay in the game.

I truly was rooting for them, but not after what they both did. Too bad.

Go Rob and Brennan.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-15-01, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I will not return!"
I can't believe you would give up watching now just because they are gone. With fewer players they shows have become more interesting and the there's been more character development. I was extremely disappointed that the Guidos will still be around, but if anyone else was going to be eliminated I'm glad it was Momilys. Emily had just become too irritating with her attitudes about people in the cultures they visited. She had absolutely no sensitivity or understanding that people are living their lives, that they are extremely poor and they weren't on camera just as props for the show. It's sad to see such a self-centered attitude. So, I'm not sad they are gone, just that it wasn't the Guidos. If they win, I might not come back for the next show!!!!

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-01, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I will not return!"
Bye.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-15-01, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I will not return!"
Rosie had on Momily today....she's sending them to Scottsdale, Arizona for a week to some Fat Farm sort of place where they get massages, waxed, mud baths, etc.

Maybe if you hurry, they'll take you along....

Don't let the door hit you in the cash on the way out.

Styxfan 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-01, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Styxfan Click to send private message to Styxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I will not return!"
Well man, sorry to see you leave. It sounds like you've made your mind up, so I won't try to convince you to stay. I'm sure everyone will miss you.

Seriously though, Emily is not really worth it. You're going to miss the best Amazing Race ever just because "your girls" knowingly decided to break the rules? Do what you gotta do.

ilovedorthy 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-15-01, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovedorthy Click to send private message to ilovedorthy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I will not return!"
I have seen the rumors about me not watching the show........no no no......i have to see who wins but i must stop on the boards until next season..........farewell till next season.......
for good this time
lol
thanks
Travis

ZuZusPetals 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-16-01, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZuZusPetals Click to send private message to ZuZusPetals Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I will not return!"
I too am furious, and intend to boycott the show.

Three times CBS excused a rules violation with a minor time penalty:
Dave and Margaretta didn't do the Eiffel tower roadblock correctly.
Guidos left the train early in Bologna and took a cab for part of the leg, when the route info specifically said "take the train to whereveritwas."
Frank and Margarita also got off the train and took a cab in Bologna.

Guidos and F&M got time penalties so small, it didn't affect their standing in the race.
But now, team Momily takes a cab illegally bus and gets a *24* hour penalty?
That is such crap.

On the official site, they seem to be playing the "intent" card, but I don't see how *intent ought to factor into it. "I didn't MEAN to go offsides, Ref! I didn't MEAN to foul the other guy!" Oh, well, then, I guess there'll be no penalty...

To borrow a quote, this is NOT "The Amazing Montessori Class." It's "The Amazing RACE."

I've been consistently irritated with unclear/inconsistent A.R. rules: the introduction of non-elimination rounds, rules violation subjective time penalties, unspecified production delay time credits, and fuzzy money details.

As a "race", the concept of the show should more mimic a sporting event, or a video game where viewers are better able to track standings and resources. The way they hide details just brings to the forefront the skepticism that has increasingly surrounded these "reality" shows.

Why don't they POST the rules on the official website? (Well, yes, we know perfectly well why they don't.)

No more for me.

ozlifter 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-17-01, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ozlifter Click to send private message to ozlifter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I will not return!"
I agree with everything you have said. The "so-called" rules of this game have frustrated me time and time again. CBS needs to post them on the internet. The 24 hour penalty was way too harsh. Emily and Nancy tried for over 2 hours to complete that challenge and they did everything else that leg of the race. What they did is no different than Dave and Margareta or F/M and Guidos. They should have only got a 2 hour penalty.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •