The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shirley Manson..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-14-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shirley Manson..."
...is the hottest woman on the entire planet! And for all you losers who thought Gwen Stefani was rock n roll's most beautiful lady, well, you're on some serious crack. While Gwen sold out and is singing songs about being a "Rich Girl", Shirley stuck with her band(Garbage). And yes, this thread is about totally pimping out the new Garbage album because it's good stuff and it's worth the 10 dollars just to see her photo in the cd's booklet. Here's a link to some loser's fansite if you've never seen this girl.

http://users1.ee.net/shaybron/Shirley1.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shirley Manson... Devious Weasel 04-14-05 1
   RE: Shirley Manson... bacon 04-14-05 2
       RE: Shirley Manson... PhoenixMons 04-14-05 3
       RE: Shirley Manson... Devious Weasel 04-14-05 4
 Hmmm PhoenixMons 04-14-05 5
 RE: Shirley Manson... Skiver 04-14-05 6
   RE: Shirley Manson... bacon 04-14-05 9
 RE: Shirley Manson... NolayC 04-14-05 7
 RE: Shirley Manson... newsomewayne 04-14-05 8
   RE: Shirley Manson... Skiver 04-14-05 10
   Yes you can.... weltek 04-14-05 11
       Or can you? bacon 04-14-05 14
           RE: Or can you? Skiver 04-14-05 15
 RE: Shirley Manson... ginger 04-14-05 12
 RE: Shirley Manson... weltek 04-14-05 13
 RE: Shirley Manson... nailbone 04-14-05 16
 RE: Shirley Manson... Lisapooh 04-14-05 17
   RE: Shirley Manson... nailbone 04-14-05 18
       RE: Shirley Manson... Lisapooh 04-14-05 19
 RE: Shirley Manson... StarryLuna 04-14-05 20
 oh YEAH cqvenus 04-14-05 21
   RE: oh YEAH probably clueless 04-14-05 22
   RE: oh YEAH bacon 04-15-05 24
 RE: Shirley Manson... kyngsladye 04-14-05 23
 got the disc today... cqvenus 04-15-05 25
 RE: Shirley Manson... true 04-15-05 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
Not that I don't love Shirley Manson and Garbage (I'm Only Happy When It Rains is a great, great song), and as much as I liked the pictures, there was a whole creepy stalker vibe to that site, you know?

04-14-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
Agreed. But it's the best pic site I found of her in such short notice. Just ignore that weird picture that guy inserted of himself at the bottom.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-14-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-05 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

That was you?

somebody had to do it

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
Yeah. That one will be showing up in court someday.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Hmmm"
They're both gorgeous gals. I like both of their music, too. I love that song Cherry Lips.

Got blog?

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-05, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
She's Scottish, and I think we all know that many good things come from there (including modern civilization, according to a book I was just reading).

I haven't heard the latest album yet, but I'll be checking it out. I have all the earlier ones. I wasn't a big fan of the last one, but the two before that were excellent, so let's hope this is a return to form.

The loser whose site you directed us to is a truely scary-looking guy. And despite being a self-proclaimed 'fan' - rather than, for instance, 'stalker/wierdo' - he somehow neglected to mention that her first band was a Scottish outfit called 'Goodbye Mr. McKenzie', not Angelfish as he claims.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning?" - GW Bush

04-14-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
Totally agree on "beautifulgarbage" not being the best of albums. But the new one is on the level with "Version 2.0". I can't say it's better than their debut, which is one of the 90's best, but it's solid nontheless.

NolayC 1251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-14-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NolayC Click to send private message to NolayC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
Ahhh Manson, not from Madison, but should be.
I agree with Skiver, Beautifulgarbage is not my fav album--i recently got it for weltek. it's not bad by anymeans but not my fav.
Butch was on a local radio show....no, the paper, yes the sunday paper talking about the new album and how it was more of a return to the first two, and how beautifulgarbage was more of a studio "how far can we push things" album. Where he, as the producer, tried to shake things up and keep the songs from flowing one to another.
A coworker got the new album from a local radio station last week that came to feed us pizza--they are now our favorite morning show--but of course she won't share the CD.

Handcrafted by RollDdice. Do you know why they call it Veal? Because it wouldn't sell if they called it "Dead Baby Cows".

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
a fine woman, yes. But can I find her new CD at Wal-mart?

Laziness Suggested by Syren, 2005
What about her biography? or the Garbage documentary?

04-14-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
But can I find her new CD at Wal-mart?
F*ck Wal*Mart!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Sorry. Whenever I hear 'Wal-Mart', I have to say that. It's just a reflex based on my deep hatred of the most evil corporation in the World.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Yes you can...."
I had to go see if it was at Wal-Mart
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/search-ng.gsp?search_constraint=4104&search_query=garbage&ics=20&ico=0

04-14-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
14. "Or can you?"
It all depends. The new album is probably in stock at Wal-Mart, but the copy I picked up from a local record store has a Parental Advisory sticker on it. So yes you can, but not in it's complete form. However, after giving the cd a couple of spins, and taking a look at the lyric sheet, I fail to understand how the lyrics are all that explicit.

04-14-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Or can you?"
She says the word 'fvck' at one point - in 'Bleed Like Me' I think. I'm listening to the album right at this moment, and it sounds great.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"You can go overboard with justice." - GW Bush

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
I totally agree. Or at least, I'd take Shirley over Gwen, and Garbage over No Doubt DVDs.

This is the noise that keeps me awake...my head explodes and my body aaaaaaaaaaachhhhhhhhhhhhes!

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
Totally agree that Shirley is hotter than Gwen. I'd swing the other way for her.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
Eh, she's OK. But "on the entire planet"??? I don't think so.

And Gwen's selling out in now way diminishes her innate hotness.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
actually I'm the hottest woman on the planet. It's because I've entered menopause.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
No way!! You're way too young for that!

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
I'm 52. My eggs are well past the expiration date.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
OMH I love Garbage. When I was 16 I so wanted to be Shirley Manson. I saw them and Smashing Pumpkins in concert in summer of 96. My friends and I got there early and hung out by the tour buses in back. Shirley walked by and waved to us and said hi. That's my closest celebrity encounter. Their original album is still one of my all time favorites and can usually be found near the cd player. I just downloaded Why Do You Love Me last week - sounds good! I think I'll go download the rest of the album with my free iTunes from Pepsi!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "oh YEAH"

reason #6,254 why i made out with bacon.

now we need to get shirley so we can have a 3some.

~ cq

loves shirley the MOSTEST

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: oh YEAH"
How many times have I asked you to stop calling me Surely?

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Sheeeesh!*

04-15-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
24. "RE: oh YEAH"
CQ, you like totally read my mind. You don't happen to have her phone number, do ya? Cause if you did...well...that would be super! I'd have to fire up the videocamera for that one.

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Shirley Manson..."

I'm really surprised that the guy doesn't have the pic of Shirley dressed like a ladybug.

I totally would snog her.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "got the disc today..."

first of all, i didn't know they *had* a new disc out until bacon posted this, and i'm kinda bitter b/c i've been on their mailing list for -years-. wtf?

anyway. i got it. i love it. it's garbage.

~ cq

likes 'why do you love me' the mostest and 'it's all over but the crying' second-mostest

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Shirley Manson..."
Bacon Dear, please quit reminding me that I'm old. I don't even know who this woman is, and my first thought was that if my name were Manson, I'd change it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •