The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E9 Closed Caption"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-01, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E9 Closed Caption"
This is the complete closed-caption feed of E9. Again, this is presented courtesy of DiamondK. Thanks, DiamondK!

TV Channel 3 Thu Dec 13 22:03:15 2001

>> Jeff: Previously on Survivor, Lex embarked on a witch hunt to find out who voted against him at tribal council.

>> Lex: I will not live with a snake, I will cut the head off of who ever it is that did this.

>> Teresa: It was me and I want to keep quiet for a while longer.

>> Jeff: Ethan won the reward challenge and chose Lex to join him on an excursion to buy goats.

>> Ethan: As an experience, it was a day I will never ever forget.

>> Jeff: Back at camp, Lex condemned Kelly for a vote she never cast.

>> Lex: There is no doubt in my mind now.

>> Jeff: Kelly tried to save herself by joining force with the ex-members of Samburu.

>> Kelly: I feel like my only real strategy is to try to defect.

>> Jeff: But at Tribal Council, Brandon turned on the ex-Samburus and joined Lex to vote off kelly. Eight are left. Who will be the next to go?

>> The mood in camp this morning is pretty grim. We had an emotion-packed tribal council last night. And the mood is heavy, there's definitely two kind of divisions here, you know. People who voted for Lex, people who voted for kelly, and we're waiting for the smoke and ash to settle before we can figure out what's going on. But the biggest issue in the game right now is trust and who do you trust, and who you believe, and that's kind of, when you think about it in life, that's kind of the foundation that you base everything on.

>> I don't really trust Brandon. If he's willing to turn like that on those people and on Kim and on his friends, then there's no reason --

>> What did they say?

>> Kim: It was so shocking to me because I've trusted Brandon for 24 straight days, he's been my friend, so I thought. And I thought what he said was going to be true and, I'm really burned out today for sure, I can't understand it. I thought he was my friend.

>> Lex has made a bond, a supposedly strong bond, with Brandon.

>> Ethan: Let's say you get immunity, he has no loyalty to me, he has no loyalty to Tom, he has no loyalty to Kim.

>> Lex: Brandon saved our skin.

>> Ethan: I know, but...

>> Lex: And I won't forget that. If I think that both Brandon and Frank are sure bets to vote for each other, I'll go for the guy that did me a favor, not for the guy that's been trying to screw me. Last time we had to do something to save our ass, someone had to act, I acted and I'm regretting it now. It's a position I didn't ask for in the first place and I've been put in it and I don't like it. There's nothing but doubt and lack of trust and you guys need to help me figure this one out, I'm not going to do it by myself.

>> Now the major issue here is Lex is 100% confident in Brandon, however I'm not 100% in and Tom isn't 100% convinced that Brandon will be loyal to us till the end.

>> I say they're waiting on these, all the time no matter if you're in Africa, in Virginia, New York, you still gotta wait on them.

>> It's a good thing there isn't a mirror around or it would be twice the wait.

>> How many we got in there?

>> Three, too many.

>> We got three damn women and it's still 30 minutes. Here we are in Africa, ain't got a damn thing, ain't nothing to do in there...

>> Brandon: This morning we were a little bit tense. I went against my group last night and I voted Kelly off, and so the old Samburu tribe is not very happy with me. I wasn't going to align myself with Frank, that wasn't going to happen and they should have known better than that. So that's pretty much my main motivation. I'd rather be out of here, you know, in three days than for anybody back home to say that I had aligned with Frank in any way.

>> Frank just decided, I'm going to be a jerk about this thing and that set the tone for probably the next three days. He approached me a few days ago and asked me to make an alliance, I said I've got my alliance already set, I was fully straight up with him, and he's probably pissed off that I made some sort of agreement with Brandon who happens to be public enemy number one to Frank.

>> I feel it's his time to go, because I'm having a hard time dealing with the guy, the guy has become a pain in my butt and just having him around brings morale down, he's always in a sour mood, it's not good for tribe morale and I'm ready to get rid of him.

>> The flies are so rampant and so brazen, you're waving your hand and touching them and they still stay there. If you're home you have one fly in the kitchen and you go ballistic. I feel like the baboons here, like picking, picking, picking. When we go back home we'll probably look line nervous wrecks just picking at ourselves all the time, between picking at the insects and picking at the scabs.

>> Tom's got a massive boil, and I can't stop looking at that thing.

>> I feel...

>> It's like a third eye, extra brain, I don't know. I can't look him in the eye, I'm like looking at the sigh of his neck; I've never seen a boil that big.

>> Tom: I have seen all these animals out here, and most of the animals that are fit and strong usually has a horn. Take the rhino, the antelope. I'm growing a horn to fight off the beast that comes, and mainly it's come from inside the camp. Misery loves company! They just can't keep their hands off of it.

>> Two weeks ago he had one under his arm. He squeezed it and it hurt real bad and it and oh, my goodness.

>> Oh, oh!

>> This stuff seeped out, filled up a shot glass.

>> Oh, my golly gee.

>> It's too deep.

>> Tom: The women like to squeeze and cause pain. And that's one way they can get back at you. Some things you want them to touch they won't, some things you don't want them to touch they will, that's your typical beast.

>> Treemail: You'll need strength and agility and brains to contend. You can't do it alone, so you each choose a friend. The reward is for two, an evening's getaway ... so prepare to outwit, outlast and outplay. I don't know what the fairest way to do it is.

>> I think if we start choosing up, it will be difficult, I think, you know. We could put 8 numbers in a hat.

>> Two ones, two twos, two threes, two fours.

>> Two.

>> Three.

>> Lex.

>> Big bear.

>> Brandon and Frank.

>> Let the games begin.

>> Let the games begin.

>> Frank: Believe me, i did not pick Brandon, Brandon will be the last person on earth I would pick. I cringed because I saw everyone pairing up, and big old Tom got a belly full on this one.

>> Frank is... his position is about 80 years old, set in his ways. And for them two to get together. I couldn't have thought of a better thing to do to Frank.

>> Brandon: It was so funny of all people Frank and I partnered up. We are polar opposites of each other, we could live next-door to each other and never say words to each other because our lives are so very different.

>> We're partners, and really this first time we've ever been so together in anything. Look at us! Yeah, look at us. We're going to win, but...

>> Follow my lead, let's go, come on.

>> You can tell yourself it's just a game a million times, but it's hard for me to differentiate between playing the game strategically versus playing the game and bonding with people and building relationships. We need a team name, come on. Big and Little, yeah.

>> You're little.

>> Kim: Big Tom is such a good person, and I was totally excited to be paired up with him, plus he's big and strong, so we figure we might have a chance.

>> Big game here. Listen, you and Brandon, you are a team, you are one!

>> It's just funny seeing people that are matched up, everyone has a partner now and everyone's happy. And boy, my camping trip just went to hell.

>> Jeff: Okay. For today's reward challenge, we've assembled a good old fashioned Survivor obstacle course. You'll start by making your way over the cargo net and across the timber tunnel, you'll then go up the rope climb by using the rope or the rope ladder and ring the bell. Next stage is the belly crawl. You'll then go over a series of three walls, that will bring you to a ladder, you'll assemble the ladder and use that to get over the final 10-foot wall. First team finished wins. The winning team will leave camp, be under the African sky and you'll have your own private outdoor movie experience, complete with popcorn, candy, hot dogs, and all the Mountain Dew you can drink. We've randomly selected in what order you're going to run. Brandon and Frank, you're up first against Tom and Kim. Here we go, guys, this is heat one. Winners move onto the next round. Survivors ready! Go!

>> No, no, there you go, go go go.

>> Jeff: You guys are dead even. You can go to the line, but don't start working on it without your teammate.

>> This has to fit there, that's the only place.

>> The square one here, that right there.

>> Looks like Brandon, they're up, it's theirs.

>> #####!

>> Jeff: Brandon and Frank! You're the first team moving onto the finals, guys, take a rest. Here we go, these two, Ethan and Kim, you're up against Lex and Teresa. Winner moves onto the finals. Survivors ready! Go!

>> Jeff: Get that foot down. You cam start on the ladder without her, though. Use all your pieces. Ethan and Kim, moving onto the finals! All right, this is the final heat. Winners are going to the movies. Survivor style. Survivors ready! Go!

>> Go, Frank, go!

>> Come on, let's go!

>> Go! Go!

>> Square round.

>> Got it! Got a date with Frank!

Oh, and don't worry.

>> I never thought I'd see the day that Brandon would be Frank's taskmaster! Brandon had a whip on Frank, go, go, go!

>> I'm like standing there in total shock, oh my, oh my.

>> Jeff: All right. This is your mecca. Here's your setup. You've got your own 35 millimeter projector, with a movie. It happens to be "Out of Africa". Behind you, couple of chairs, and of course...

>> Oh, my gosh!

>> Jeff: Hot dogs, some chips, gorge, feast, do whatever you want, when the sun comes down we'll start the movie.

>> This is tough, this is tough, I just feel guilty.

>> Me too, can't you tell?

>> I think it's the beginning of something really big and permanent, I really do.

>> A night to remember, I hope it's a good moonlit night. The key to success on this one with Frank and Brandon is working together closely, hands-on participation.

>> They definitely found their rhythm together.

>> Harmony.

>> Umm.

>> I can hear them back there cracking the whip on him! And it worked.

>> If you go to that movie tonight, you might hear that whip again.

>> I'm looking for Frank to walk home any minute.

>> Frank: To see "Out of Africa" in Africa was unbelievable. Brandon's a competitor, and we have the spirit of victory. As far as sharing the movie and reward challenge, has it changed my mind, no it hasn't. I'm still old fashioned.

>> Brandon: Frank is somebody that in my real life I would never be around. Frank is very abrasive and kind of cold and he doesn't have that kind of warm side to offset his less than charming personality.

>> Take the cards I'm dealt with and make the best of them. It was difficult for me personally, but it's a movie, be quiet and watch the movie. We had popcorn, pop, we watched a movie, it's history, it's over and we're full.

>> Are there really no more?

>> All gone, you ate them all.

>> Liar, I saw you eat some.

>> Lex: Where does Brandon fit in now, that's what's become very complicated, because Brandon helped save our skins, Brandon did us a favor. However, Tom and Ethan are, they still don't trust him and they are talking about voting Brandon out next which I have a hard time understanding. I don't think I'll be able to do that. This is one situation where I may have to vote outside my tribe.

>> Is your word just your word or does your word have a different level of words, like is your word to Brandon just as important as your word with us?

>> No, I mean, my word to you guys. I guess if Brandon...

>> See anything this morning?

>> Just a few elephants there.

>> The big boys can smell a rat. How did Lex and Brandon get so tight all of a sudden?

>> I give you my word of honor, Brandon is going down.

>> I heard you. I've got to go across tribal boundaries and get me more votes.

>> I'm presuming you got an ax to grind with me.

>> Yeah.

>> Frank: Tom reminds me of back home, only things are slow, firm, things get done. There's no political correctness, we're just men of action and we just do our job and get it done. We're going down low. I respect his original alliance with the Boran members, but he's grown uneasy with that and he's seen some changes, with Lex recruiting and Brandon next to his side, he doesn't like that. People are changing their mind like they're changing their underwear.

>> Brandon: Here's the thing. The more I thought about it the more I thought I just want to get Kelly because she was like double talking. There was no way in the line, I didn't know what to say in the line with them.

>> Kim: You could have pulled me aside, because you owed it to me because you're my friend.

>> Brandon: I'm still your friend. It didn't have anything to do with that. Just vote for me next time or whatever, because I can't take hearing you say stuff about me, I don't want to hear that any more, it hurts me. You're the only person I care about. You're still my friend, and you're going to be my friend forever.

>> Kim: I appreciate that.

>> Brandon: Okay.

>> It says: Earth, wind and fire, elements to win this game. The object's pretty simple, be the first to make a flame. It's done here every day, but it may cause you strife, and with Tribal Council pending, fire represents your life.

>> Lex: The immunity challenge feels very important to me personally. I mean, I am now in the most vulnerable position of anyone in our tribe, I have the most, as far as I know, I've got the most votes against me. So I'm going to do everything I can to win immunity.

>> Frank: Depending on who wins immunity will put a whole spin on this game and it will be very interesting to see who gets voted off next, it could very well be me. And a lot of people want to vote Brandon off. I know Teresa still thinks we might be able to vote Lex out. So it's going to be very interesting and who ever wins immunity, it will be hugely important this time. I mean it always is, but this is a really crucial move to win immunity.

>> Jeff: Hello, guys. Like falling into formation. First things first. Ethan. Got to take back the immunity necklace. Once again, immunity, back up for grabs. If there's one thing you guys had to have learned by now, it is how important fire is for survival. And after 26 days, all 8 of you should know how to make fire. Today we're going to find out who's the best. Here's how it's going to work. On my go you'll gather as much brush, as many sticks, elephant dung, whatever you want, bring it back, put it in your fire circle, then using your magnifying glass you'll attempt to create fire. The goal is, get your flame high enough to light the wick, which will drop the bag and raise the flag. First person to raise their flag wins immunity, guarantees himself three more days in Africa, and a one in seven shot at a million bucks. Only one rule. None of the material you gather can touch any part of your structure, including the wick. Only the flame can touch your wick. Anything other than the fire, you'll be disqualified. Take your positions, wait for my go. This is for immunity! Survivors ready! Go!

>> Jeff: There you go.

>> Jeff: Kim and Lex have fire. Frank has fire.

>> Come on, burn! Burn!

>> Jeff: Frank, your branch touched the string, I'm sorry, you're out. Everybody keep going. Keep going. Kim! Keep going, it's not over. Keep going! You guys cannot have anything hit the wick. Keep going.

>> Come on, burn!

>> Come on!

>> Yes!

>> Jeff: Lex wins immunity. Lex was first, it was a clean hit, immunity. Four votes at the last tribal council, I'm thinking you might need this.

>> Lex: This is good.

>> Jeff: Congratulations, nice job.

>> I've been out here for 24, 25 days now. I have a lot invested, and the longer you're out here the more you want to go all the way. It has a strange way of psychologically working up that way. It becomes less and less an option to take that long walk out of the game. You want to stay.

>> Lex: Next couple days are going to be really difficult. We've got to make a decision, Tom, Ethan, Kim and I have to make a decision about how we're going to vote. I've already indicated to them if they decide that Brandon's the mark that I can't vote that way and they better figure out a way to get extra votes, or else our alliance is going to go down and they'll be able to pick us off one by one.

>> You can't let your personal feelings get involved here any more. Brandon helped us out and he may do it again.

>> Yeah.

>> If he doesn't make a deal with us, he's going to make a deal with them and you're screwed, vote for you, don't get me wrong, he's going to vote for you in a heart beat if he thinks he can win. If he gets Brandon on board he's voting for you and then Brandon is next. Guaranteed. Think about that, don't take too long, because if you take too long you're going.

>> I know. Lex said he will not vote against Brandon. So, that's fine. But that, you know, it's kind of like going to the dance, if you dance with my old lady, I'll dance with yours.

>> I can count on like my own family, and I have the same feeling about you and that's why I said put the three of us together, I think we could walk to the top.

>> I'm telling you, if I shake your hand on something you can count on it.

>> I know that.

>> There's something over there. See it, that may just be another gazelle. If Frank hates Brandon enough...

>> I know the way Frank thinks and Frank wants to get as far as possible.

>> That's the American way, we all do.

>> So he will do anything, even make friends with Brandon again to get further in the game. He will compromise whatever it is.

>> Right, but i still feel safer getting it done that way than the other way.

>> I trust you're voting for Brandon.

>> Hell yeah.

>> From what I've been able to see, anybody who either tried to manipulate people, jump ship, come up with a plan too soon, got gooned. These are smart people. And if they see the writing on the wall that you lack confidence and you're looking to come up with an ulterior plan, you shoot yourself in the foot with the people that you have somewhat of an original alliance with. So I've been pretty steadfast in trying to keep with my original alliance, I really have not faltered from that, and for me that's worked, at least has gotten me this far.

>> Big Tom got his self between a crack and a hard spot. I'm still going to hold to my guns, but after the vote tonight, if Lex don't help me, we may not have the marriage we once did.

>> At Tribal Council tonight, Kim is a big question mark, I know she has a bond with Brandon, however he screwed her over big time, so I don't know if she's resentful. They said they'd never vote for each other, but I can't document on that 100%. I know Frank doesn't love him and they see him as a leader, and if they get him off, they smell the final four, those guys. That's the one thing that makes me a little nervous about Frank and Teresa, is they can be so close to the final four if they side with Brandon.

>> Jeff: We'll now bring in the first member of our jury; Kelly returns tonight. Kelly will be with us for each tribal council. And each week one of you will join her. The jury is always here only to observe, you're not to speak to the jury. Ultimately the jury will have the last say, because they will make the final vote to determine who gets the million dollars and the title of survivor. So before we get to tonight's vote, let's talk about the past few days. Ethan, can you capture in one word what this game is about? What's the overriding quality that it takes to get this far?

>> Ethan: I'd say confidence. Confidence in yourself, confidence in your friends that you make, confidence in your decisions, confidence in winning the challenges.

>> Jeff: Brandon, do you look at this in terms of morality and ethics or do you look at this in terms of what are the rules and how far can I push them?

>> Brandon: Yeah, you know what, I do. I wouldn't do anything like immoral or disgusting or anything like that, but as far as just playing the game goes, yeah, it's a game, I came to have a really good time, and I have.

>> Jeff: Big Tom, is this an adventure that tests your morality and integrity, or is this a game that is about rules and how can I exploit them, morality doesn't play?

>> Tom: All the above. You know, you've got to hold all of them before you get to today and you've got to check yourself, and then you look in the eyes of your compadres and say, well, is he the same kind of man I came in here with? I can't dwell that much because whatever will happen will happen and I can't change that, and out here there's other things to do.

>> Jeff: What is there to do out here other than think about the game?

>> Tom: Well, Lord have mercy, I've had to watch these women, I've got responsibilities, I've got to dance, sing. It's a pretty lively bunch.

>> Jeff: Frank, how big an issue is trust at this point?

>> Frank: Trust is a big factor because it could be the shield that takes you all the way up there. How much there is, it's hard to tell, it's very limited in some respects, we're a little broken here or there. But when you do find it, it means an awful lot.

>> Jeff: Lex, what do you base your votes on, how well you trust somebody?

>> Lex: Trust plays a huge part for me, and probably the single biggest factor I take into consideration when voting is my gut. It's how I make decisions in life.

>> Jeff: But your gut out here is influenced based on a certain set of experiences, facts, assumptions, fair?

>> Lex: Fair, but my gut still doesn't lie and my gut is still pretty damn accurate.

>> Jeff: Kim, how about you, when you vote for somebody, is it based on strategy, gotta get rid of them, they're too strong, they can win it, or is it they're just not nice and I want them to go?

>> Kim J: I would say it's the latter. I go on who am I comfortable with, who will I respect in the final three, the final two, if it's not me, who do I want to win. And again I'm a little bit like Lex, I go on a gut feeling of who I respect and who I'm comfortable with.

>> Jeff: Kim, think you've made any wrong judgments?

>> Kim P: Sure, yeah, I definitely think that. I think my biggest weakness is that I build relationships with people and trust them and, you know, foolishly think that some of that is part of the game when really the game is much more about strategy, and I think my biggest weakness is being naive.

>> Jeff: Okay, it's time to vote. Tom, you're up first...

>> Lex: Frank, you have been nothing but rude, grouchy and a poor sport, and the last few days with you have been insufferable. Bottom line, you've been a real downer and I can't wait to see you gone. Bye-bye.

>> Kim P (voting Brandon): I don't know what to say, it's such a shame that it came to this. But I just don't trust you. I don't know even if we had a friendship. I'm not sure of that any more, but I'm sorry that it came down to this.

>> Jeff: I'll go tally the votes.

>> Jeff: Once the votes have been counted, the decision is final. The person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes. First vote, Brandon. Brandon. Frank. Brandon. Brandon. Frank. That's four votes Brandon, two votes Frank. The ninth person voted out and the second member of our jury, Brandon. You need to bring me your torch.

>> Only twelve more days, have a lot of fun.

>> Jeff: Brandon, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go. Well, with two members on the jury now, and a one in seven shot at winning this whole thing, this game is getting very tricky. You guys can head back to camp. Good night.

>> Jeff: Next time on Survivor, Lex is in the hot seat.

>> Tom: All he was worried about is Lex.

>> Jeff: Tom takes up showering.

>> Lex: Tom gets away with murder.

>> Jeff: Frank shows his sensitive side.

>> Frank: These little liberal special interest groups...
...that the media give open market to...instead of the average working class American that founded this country.

>> Brandon (final words): I cannot believe I made it, I have never gone camping or slept on the ground. I have no hard feelings for those guys voting me off, because I served up some trouble. I do regret however that Kim feels like I somehow betrayed her, I think she's such a great person. I should be saying, damn I didn't win. But you know what, I feel like I won.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E9 Closed Caption PepeLePew13 12-14-01 1
   Last week's transcript AyaK 12-14-01 2
       Suggestion for Aya weltek 12-14-01 3
       RE: Last week's transcript PepeLePew13 12-14-01 4
           A real summary? AyaK 12-14-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E9 Closed Caption"
Thanks AyaK and DiamondK! I haven't seen the full show yet and am at work now, so this is very helpful to see the captions and get a sense of what went on during the early part of the show to fill in the blanks of the last 20 minutes I did see.

I have one humble request that there be another transcript posted as conveniently early after the show as possible as I will be doing the episode summary. I didn't see a caption transcript from last week's show or I may have simply overlooked it.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

12-14-01, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Last week's transcript"
Sorry, Pepe, but I was a little ill last week and never posted the transcript of E8 that DiamondK gave me. If anyone still wants it, I can post it over the weekend.

In fact, I've been thinking of moving all these closed-caption transcripts somewhere on the board to be used as a reference, but I haven't figured out where yet...

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Suggestion for Aya"
The transcripts, in my opinion, would go best under the "Resource Directory" A new category within the Survivor 3 folder could be "episode transcripts". Just my 2 cents.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Last week's transcript"
I like weltek's idea that the Resource Directory might be an useful place for this.

AyaK... not a problem about the caption transcript, just wondered if we had dropped the idea, but glad it hasn't at all.

Also, AyaK... I've got an summary for the re-crap episode if you or anyone wants it. I just checked the episode summaries list and notice that there isn't anything listed for the re-cap. No biggie... there doesn't seem to be much demand for one in the first place.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

12-14-01, 12:56 PM (EST)
5. "A real summary?"
You mean a summary like the one you'll be doing for E10? If so, by all means post it on the Bashers Board!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •