The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*click click*?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*click click*?"
In the late night hours when I am trying to fall asleep, I often think of the most ridiculous things. Last night I was trying to think of how one might type that sound that you make with your cheek, like a *click click* or something. You know what I'm talking about? When you point your imaginary gun finger at someone and you make that sound? It's sometimes also accompanied by a *wink*. Or you might say "There's always money in the banana stand. *click click*".

But *click click* just doesn't seem right. And I certainly don't want to type *that noise that you make when you point your imaginary gun fingers at someone* every time I want to make that sound.

So, how can we type this noise? Any and all suggestions welcome.

Syren? she awesome.
Be forewarned: Once we figure out how to type it, I will be doing it all the time. Just 'cause it's a fun noise to make. And each time I type it, I will make it aloud as well.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *click click*? Glow 04-05-05 1
   RE: *click click*? SilverStar 04-05-05 3
       RE: *click click*? Glow 04-05-05 7
           RE: *click click*? SilverStar 04-05-05 9
               RE: *click click*? Glow 04-05-05 14
                   RE: *click click*? SilverStar 04-05-05 15
                       RE: *click click*? Glow 04-05-05 16
                           RE: *click click*? SilverStar 04-05-05 24
 RE: *click click*? frisky 04-05-05 2
   RE: *click click*? SilverStar 04-05-05 4
       RE: *click click*? frisky 04-05-05 8
           In heat meow SilverStar 04-05-05 11
 RE: *click click*? weltek 04-05-05 5
   RE: *click click*? SilverStar 04-05-05 6
 RE: *click click*? Seana 04-05-05 10
   RE: *click click*? Surveysez 04-05-05 19
       RE: *click click*? SilverStar 04-05-05 22
       RE: *click click*? Seana 04-05-05 26
 RE: *click click*? txmomma26 04-05-05 12
 RE: *click click*? mrc 04-05-05 13
 RE: *click click*? geg6 04-05-05 17
   RE: *click click*? SilverStar 04-05-05 23
 RE: *click click*? nailbone 04-05-05 18
 ACK! ACK ACK! Draco Malfoy 04-05-05 20
   RE: ACK! ACK ACK! Surveysez 04-05-05 21
 RE: *click click*? brvnkrz 04-05-05 25
   RE: *click click*? SilverStar 04-05-05 27
       RE: *click click*? Glow 04-05-05 28
           RE: *click click*? SilverStar 04-05-05 29
               RE: *click click*? Immunegirl 04-05-05 32
 RE: *click click*? Lisapooh 04-05-05 30
   RE: *click click*? Asrai 04-05-05 31
 RE: *click click*? Immunegirl 04-05-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *click click*?"
How about *er-reh*? Does that work?

*click click*

04-05-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *click click*?"
*snort* That is a totally different sound, but I love it even more than the *click click*. That one would be hard to do out loud every time I typed it though. People would really start to look at me wierd.

Syren? she awesome.
*er-reh*er-reh*er-reh*

04-05-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *click click*?"
Just remember this...
When done correctly, it should sound like an unintelligible, "I'm alright."

I have no thoughts on the cheek sound. But for some reason, when you mentioned the finger bangers, I immediately thought of Karen and Jack on Will and Grace. You know, when Karen grabs her boobs and goes "bang bang" and then Jack blows on them.

Now that I said finger bangers, I'm reminded of South Park. I think I need a nap.

04-05-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
9. "RE: *click click*?"
I love when they do that on W&G. I think it would be funnier if instead of blowing on them, he said *click click*. Don't you?

Syren? she awesome.
Can I take a nap with you?

04-05-05, 10:57 AM (EST)
14. "RE: *click click*?"
*non PG-13 comment*

Of course. Ready?

04-05-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
15. "RE: *click click*?"
*yawn* I'm ready. Do you have a blankie and pillow for me?

04-05-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
16. "RE: *click click*?"
I have a blankie and pillow under my desk. I'll share.

04-05-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
24. "RE: *click click*?"

You're such a giver. *snuggles up with Glowie*

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *click click*?"
How about *cheek cheek*?

The world is my litterbox.
*headbutt*

04-05-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
4. "RE: *click click*?"
Hmm. Interesting. That could work.

Syren? she awesome.
*smooch*

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *click click*?"
How about *cheek squeak*?

The world is my litterbox.
I have the same problem with my "in heat meow."

04-05-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
11. "In heat meow"
I picture something like this:

*mmmrrroooowww*

Syren? she awesome.
At least that's how my cat sounds.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *click click*?"
ummm, *pow pow* or *ka-ching ka-ching* ??? What an odd, odd question.

04-05-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
6. "RE: *click click*?"
You think that's odd? You should visit my brain on some nights when I'm really having trouble sleeping!

Syren? she awesome.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: *click click*?"
I just did a couple quick searches for the alphabets of "click languages" to see if anyone had already made a symbol for that noise. The best I could find was a site that used an apostrophe, but that would be really confusing, I think, because that just looks like a glottal stop to me. I know you all are thinking the same thing.

I'm no help. Damn Linguistics degree is good for nothing.

''

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-05-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: *click click*?"
How about "glottal glottal"? or maybe "gl't gl't"? Make Seana think her linquistics degree applied.

Saddest of all, is that things are so slow, that we are giving serious consideration to what could be used.

Now, if the pope had hung on, we could have been having a discussion on whether to remove his feeding tube.

On the other hand, you have five fingers.

04-05-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
22. "RE: *click click*?"
No, what is the saddest thing is me sitting at my desk and making the noise everytime someone gives a new suggestion to see if it will work.

Syren? she awesome.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: *click click*?"
> On the other hand, you have five fingers.

I didn't realise this was your new sig line at first. I was confused. Now, I *snort*.

I like geg's vowel-free approach, below. *chck chck*

I'm actually doing work. I swear.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: *click click*?"
In my world, that's more of a *clock* than a *click* or *cluck*

SigPic by Syren

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: *click click*?"
*ick ick*

Now I'll be doing this all day.

*wink*

*ick ick*

A Nefarious Dice Creation

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: *click click*?"
I picture it without a vowel.

Sort of like *chck* *chck*

Works for me.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

04-05-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
23. "RE: *click click*?"
That could work for me. I kind of hear it like that too.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: *click click*?"
I'm thinking more of a *chick chick* sound. Like Macolm McDowell made in Blue Thunder that irritated Roy Schieder so much. He'd do the little finger gun thing and go *chick chick* "Catch you later".

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "ACK! ACK ACK!"

Don't run! We come in peace!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-05-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ACK! ACK ACK!"
Thanks for the laugh. My favourite part? The start when the cows go by on fire. "Do you smell barbeque?"

On the other hand, you have five fingers.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: *click click*?"
I like the "chk chk" sound.
I have no solutions honey. I can't stay and play because I have to elave in a bit to go and get my taxes done. I just wanted to come and support your thread.
However, once my taxes are done? I might be making that sound.

*swalt*

Yep, another Syren

04-05-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
27. "RE: *click click*?"
Yay! A new fancy word!! *giggle*

Syren? she awesome.
*evil eye* You'd better come back later, or you'll be put on the list.

04-05-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
28. "RE: *click click*?"
Yay! I love fancy new words. I just got back because I had to elave to go outside. *grin* I like it!

Oh and I'll use Kimmah's fancy new word too. It is almost sandal season so I have to go get a pedicute.

04-05-05, 12:00 PM (EST)
29. "RE: *click click*?"
elave sounds very fancy, doesn't it? I feel like I have to make a sweeping gesture with my hand when I say it.

Syren? she awesome.
I've always wanted a manicute, but not a pedicute because I don't want some stranger touching my feet. Feet are gross. I think for my sister's Bachelorette party we are having someone come and give us manicutes and pedicutes. Maybe I'll get one then.

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-05-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: *click click*?"
I highly recommend both manicutes and pedicutes, even though I am skeeved out by people touching my feet too. (When they are done, your feet are so pretty they look like someone else's feet, so that makes up for the skeevy-ness.)

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

blog

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: *click click*?"
See, I'm thinking it needs to start with a "k" so it is clearly a sound and not jsut a word.

I'm thinking khlik - but my sound that I make may be more gutteral than yours. yours seems like it might include a puffing of the cheek whereas mine is more of a snarling clicking sound.

It's a quandry,

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: *click click*?"
Oh Pooh, you are soooo deep today. Can I just follow you around and sponge off of your wit and intellect?

Me? I see it as more like a *Nk Nk* I think.

Star, is this like the *psst* thing? Speaking of...I heard one of those going off last week and I about broke my neck whipping around to find where the sound came from. Pathetic, I am.

*smoch*

I Will Arrive...

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-05-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: *click click*?"
*POW* *BANFF* *WHACK*

At least that's what my imaginary gun says.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004
Blatantly stealing from Monsty because I lvoe both her and Stah.

blog

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •