The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Michelle Maradie (David Lane’s ex) is only 19?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Michelle Maradie (David Lane’s ex) is only 19?"
Was anyone else surprised to hear that Big Brother put a 19 year old in the cast? I always thought that, like Survivor, the application listed a minimum age of 21.

How's CBS planning on handling a 19 year old and the inevitable drinking that always occurs? (and CBS borderline even PROMOTES among the cast) Are they going to show underage drinking?

This situation just seems to have nothing but downside for them... I can't help but think that Michelle was the desperate, last-minute "ex" replacement for the kicked off Brandon.

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Michelle Maradie (David Lane... LadyT 07-09-03 1
 RE: Michelle Maradie (David Lane’s ... Drive My Car 07-09-03 2
 RE: Michelle Maradie (David Lane’s ... Chrissy gal 07-10-03 3
   RE: Michelle Maradie (David Lane’s ... SurvivorBlows 07-10-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Michelle Maradie (David Lane’s ex) is only 19?"
I was thinking the same thing, that she was the desperation last minute fill in. I bet they are praying she gets voted off first

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-03, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Michelle Maradie (David Lane’s ex) is only 19?"
Agree Webby, she has " Last Minute" written all over her.

She doesn't get much screen time so far, and she seems like a minor player. The thing is, will Dave decide he wants what he couldn't have before? She could be the interesting story twist, though so far she bores me.

LOL at Allison calling Michelle young. Allison looks and acts about 16. What is she like a year older then the other blond?

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-10-03, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Michelle Maradie (David Lane’s ex) is only 19?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-03 AT 01:26 AM (EST)

Before Brandon was kicked off Shapiro announced that the ages of the "houseguests" would range from 19 to 59. He said that the 19 year old knows that he/she cannot drink because it would cause legal problems. Here are the quotes from a phone interview:

"Arnold Shapiro: Seven men, six women. We have our youngest houseguest this year is age 19, and we have our oldest houseguest at age 59. July 3."

"New York Daily News: Are you going to have drinking that everyone can participate in?"
"Allison Grodner: The alcohol situation has always been restricted by us. We will let alcohol in on certain occasions. The person who is 19 and underage knows that it is illegal to drink and will go into the house abiding by that rule." I found this at RealityNewsLive.com.

Jee appears to be the replacement for Brandon. Here is a picture of the blanks just after Brandon was kicked off the show. His spot was the 2nd question mark:

There is no spot for Jee between Jack and Jun, but there are spots for all the other ex's.

Edited to add quote from interview.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-03, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Michelle Maradie (David Lane’s ex) is only 19?"
Thanks Chrissy, I should have remembered the "19-59" age range thing... hell, I even reported the story back on June 30th:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/print.php?sid=1353

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •