The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"casting a reality series"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SusanM 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-21-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SusanM Click to send private message to SusanM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"casting a reality series"
THE EX FACTOR is now casting. THE EX FACTOR is a dating show in reverse, we look back at previous relationships and try to figure what worked, what didn't, answer any unanswered questions which still bother the former partners. It's a documentary version of the movie High Fidelity - a real-life journey where each participant has the opportunity to rewrite the ending to their love story.

Gay, straight, bi-sexual, we want to hear your loved and lost stories.

Check out our www.ptvproductions.ca or give me a call at
1.877.525.8374, x224 (within Toronto 416.531.0100, x224). While we're based in Toronto, we've done stories around the world.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: casting a reality series dabo 10-21-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: casting a reality series"
Welcome to Blows, SusanM.

http://www.ptvproductions.ca/

http://www.ptvproductions.ca/exfiles/casting.html

Are you curious to find out what happened to your former loves? We want to hear from you!

Ex Appeal (Ex Factor in Canada), a lifestyle documentary series, will help you find your most significant exes. We will locate your exes anywhere in the world, and provide travel for you to that destination. Once there, you will meet up with your exes, share memories, and catch up with the present.

Producers are looking for a range of people with interesting love lives to participate in the show. We have already completed production on 6 shows, and are casting 7 more people.

Interested candidates should be men and women between the ages of 28 – 49, residing in Canada or the USA.

I am actually totally not curious about what happened to my "former loves" (as your site puts it). By the way, this link on your site:

http://www.soyouvebeendumped.com

went nowhere, so you might want to fix that.

And just in case anyone here still is concerned about the spam aspect of your post:

http://www.ptvproductions.ca/index2.html

PTV produces and distributes the highest caliber of engaging documentary films, series and children's animation. Through provocative and entertaining programs we explore internationally relevant issues and themes.

PTV Productions Inc is a respected independent television production company with expertise in international co-productions, focussed on producing documentaries, series and children's animation worthy of recognition in the global market place. Founded in 1989, PTV operates from offices in Toronto and Vancouver, Canada as well as through an affiliated entity in London, England.

To date PTV claims 30 hours of production credits, not including projects in production or development. This growing library includes a number of award winning and award nominated documentaries and documentary series focusing primarily in the History, Point-of-View and Health Sciences genres.

Don't be surprised if this post gets moved to another forum, though, most likely the Other Reality TV Shows Forum, SusanM. If you didn't get the whole bunch of all the forums here, click on:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi

But you appear to be entirely legit, however many alerts may have been signalled by now by concerned members.

SMILES ARE FREE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •