The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Changing Jason"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Donna629 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Donna629 Click to send private message to Donna629 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Changing Jason"
Maybe she was thinking that she could change Jason ? It was all to clear to her as well as the rest of us that he was not anywhere near being a straight male. I mean come on she had to ask "do you only like girls" and he didnt even get upset over that. Why ? because he was shocked that if she could tell so could the rest of us..C'mon whats he going to say on national TV ? " No but I needed the money Im getting for being here to pay rent to my mommy" Jason was so flameing he could be the next host for Queer Eye. And you know what else ? that dumb chic if the "pretty boys" hadnt come along would have picked the Jerk over Adam.. Adam is not the loser here.. Melana is the LOSER. and until she grows up and can see past all the pretty boys of world she will remain a LOSER. And Id like to remind people of something that Adam was saying and I dont remember the exact words but when the pretty boys were brought in and that Loser kept picking the pretty boys over the average guys to go on dates with,Adam was talking to a few other guys and said somthing to the effect that "maybe he didnt want to date a girl like her" Adam is far and above an average guy.. He is a Cutie, he is sweet, lovable,charming,funny and sensative at least thats how he came off on the show AND HE HAS $$.. What a fool you are Melana, you may have given up the best guy that a girl like yourself will ever meet. And last Id like to say that it would not surprise me if Jason dumped or dumps Melana and chases after another pretty MALE face....maybe one with common sense..he is probabley WISHING Adam was in his game....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •