The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Losers are just that..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

EWriter 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EWriter Click to send private message to EWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Losers are just that..."
Amy is awful. Obnoxious, repulsive, cheesy. I think there's a rude little boy inside there struggling to get out.
Speaking of rude little boys...Zack needs to grow up.
Toni has WAAAAY too much testosterone flowing.
Beau-What the hell happened to him??? I used to think he was cool.
Andon-Sleezy worm.
Alex-Tried to play & wound up getting played (by Tara. Bravo). Thief too.
Kristen-Get a life. Did she see how Alex forgot about her within SECONDS of her leaving????

I don't have any problems w/ the rest of the losers.

KEITH'S WORDS AT THE END ABOUT GETTING ZACK KICKED OFF TWICE...AWESOME! THAT'S how you play the game.

Long live The Four!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Losers are just that... sbeck 09-04-03 1
   RE: The Losers are just that... EnglProf 09-04-03 4
 RE: The Losers are just that... tiredawine 09-04-03 2
 RE: The Losers are just that... BluestBayou 09-04-03 3
   RE: The Losers are just that... Crazy4Jason 09-04-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-04-03, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Losers are just that..."
I know! Keith's line there was classic! I think ProZack's 50 friends are his 50 other personalities. Same goes for Toni's "America" that thinks Dave's a joke-- that's a lot of personalities, Schizo Toni!

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-04-03, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Losers are just that..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-03 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

Ha ha ha! Very funny Sbeck!!

"ProZack"!! ROTFL!-- and thank-god there really is an America out there that supports the 4 with CLASS and thinks Toni, etc. are idiots. If I lived in the America Foni's talking about I'd hole up in my bedroom (like Charla) too!

tiredawine 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tiredawine Click to send private message to tiredawine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Losers are just that..."
You couldn't have said it any better! At the end of tonight's show, after they announced that Zack is not eligible to get voted back in,(which I'm THRILLED about, because he doesn't deserve it) Keith stated that "He kicked Zack off the show for a second time"......True! But the way I see it, Zack got himself kicked off all by himself and his obnoxious behavior and ugly mouth! God, He needs some major mental health help! I think Zack really could benefit from heavy duty doses of psychotic meds and anger management/therapy.....God love him, he's a 3 year old little boy trapped in a teenage boy's body! It's obvious that he has 0% confidence in himself or a positive self image!!!!!!!!! That's usually the case.....The above opinion also could be made for Anton, AMY, Alex, Beau, Kristin and TONI, who desperately needs mental help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love how it's ok for TONI or ZACK or ALEX to scream and demean/abuse another person, but when the other person tries to get a word in edgewise, they won't listen and seem to believe that they are the only ones who matter and that their opinion is more important than the next guys....I think Dave and Keith are probably the only two guys on the show who actually have a maturity level to meet their age and not their shoesize!

Charla is struggling, but considering she is only 21, she's not doing too damn bad. When I was her age I would have crumbled on that show, but it took me 40 yrs. to realize that it's more important to be true to myself and that what other people think about me is just their opinion......It's only an opinion and it doesn't make me what or who I am !!!!!!!!

BluestBayou 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BluestBayou Click to send private message to BluestBayou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Losers are just that..."
You Rule! No..the four rule...okay, you both rule. Anyway...here's my take on it all:

Toni---Angry, very Angry, what a sad, sad man she is
Amy---There was a time when I thought you were cute and sweet, now I want to kick you
Andon--Typical bully (Third grade Bully that is)
Alex---Wanna be Andon
Beau---Wanna be Alex
Kristin--Just plain wanna be
Zack---Just palin f***** up

Now onto the nice ones....

Dave---Got a bad rap since the start...a true gent
Keith---Like a teacher, this guy's got class
Charla---Real. SHe's real.
Tara---The queen

Crazy4Jason 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-04-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crazy4Jason Click to send private message to Crazy4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Losers are just that..."
LMAO!!!

"I think there's a rude little boy inside there struggling to get out."

That was so true & hilarious! Toni does need to lay off the steroids- anymore testosterone & she'll start growing facial hair. Andon does look like he needs some type of therapy doesn't he? I think it's soooo funny how they all came talking smack & now it's up to the current guests to vote back on the contestants of their choice...ahhhh so wonderful.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •