The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Theme Ideas for Next Year"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-08-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Theme Ideas for Next Year"
Since this season is winding down I wonder if anyone has ideas for themes for next year.

My idea is to have Americas Choice Theme, it would work this way, each judge would pick one song for each contestant and then each contestant would pick one for a total of four choices. After the Tuesday show is over the viewers would have until 8 p.m. eastern on Wednesday to vote on which song they would like to hear the contestant sing. The winning songs will then be announced on the results show. I think that this would be really fun.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Theme Ideas for Next Year tenmeters 05-08-06 1
   RE: Theme Ideas for Next Year Queene1979 05-08-06 2
       RE: Theme Ideas for Next Year tenmeters 05-08-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tenmeters 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Theme Ideas for Next Year"
it's not gonna work. it will mess up the voting system.

plus voting for the contestant is big enough work for the viewers.
i'd stay away.

what about the 3 judges suggest one song each and the contestant decide which song to sing? this will be a variation from the earlier seasons where only one judge got to pick a song for a specific contestant.

this way, we avoid speculations about which judge favors which contestant.

remember randy choosing a celine dion song for the georgian teener 2 years ago? everybody thought randy did so maliciously because he was favoring fantasia over this girl.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-08-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Theme Ideas for Next Year"
I dont think it would mess up the voting system, I guess I should have said this in my original post but the voting would be done online only, not over the phone. Also, since we (the viewers) are the ones who make the final decision shouldnt we get to hear the contestants sing what we want to hear them sing.

tenmeters 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Theme Ideas for Next Year"
it's a totally different story then.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •