The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-08-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
This Week's Diva Rankings

1. Elliott
For the second consecutive week, I've awarded Elliott the title of Diva of the Week. The first word that comes to mind for him this week is 'classy.' In fact, with his subtle and unassuming performances, and self-deprecating air, he has become one of this critic’s favorites (which surely means he is doomed.)

For his first number, he was stylishly monochromatic in a beige fitted sport coat, gold tie, and light brown leather loafers. This topped off some cute blasted jeans, and a simple white dress shirt.

For his second number, he looked dashing (and again monochromatic) in a fitted black suit, charcoal and black striped pocket square, charcoal dress shirt, flat black loafers, and a thin black dress belt with square silver buckle. Who knew Elliott would end up being a role-model for men’s fashion? I’m dumbstruck.

2. Katherine
Following Elliott in a close second this week was former Diva of the Week Katherine. Sure her voice was shaky on her first number, but she looked gorgeous nonetheless, in a chocolate brown (this year’s black) strapless dress with brown leather accents, and silky beige spike heels. The otherwise-roomy dress was perfectly fitted at the waist and knee to accentuate her hourglass figure (and not too tight like last week’s canary-yellow number.) As always, her sleek brown hair was stunning, and her makeup flawless, with complementary chocolate tones in her blush and eyeshadow.

But where Kat really made a star turn was in her second number, where she donned a turquoise lingerie-inspired silk camisole with silver accents, silver drop earrings, and dark jeans. She spent most of the number on her knees making love to the floor, and you won't hear any complaints from me about her 'ballsy' and risky performance (or her well-manicured bare feet with turquoise nail polish.) Hell, I’m gay, and I thought it was hot. I got a little tingly down there.

3. Taylor
I think Taylor has been reading my column! And for that fact alone, I’m giving him his highest ranking to date. I’ve been begging him to wear some playful color (fitting his playful personality) and did he ever take my advice this week! For his first number, he donned a colorful multi-toned paisley shirt, dark jeans, and matching powder-blue leather boots. Damn, I think I may have created a monster! The only beef I have with this particular outfit was Taylor’s unfortunate wardrobe malfunction, and he was on the ground, next to Ryan, his shirt came up to reveal his belly, which I really didn’t want to see. I know Ryan is hot, Taylor, but for god’s sake keep your shirt on!

For his second number he wore a classy (well fitting!) black suit, a purple dress shirt, and pointy black shoes. Again, he appears to be listening to me, as a specifically recommended royal purple for him (because he’s ‘a Winter’ and therefore does best in jewel-tones.) Excellent choice!

4. Chris
I have to give Chris his due this week as well. He looked great for his first number, in a black textured stripe shirt with high collar and French cuffs, tight black stretch slacks, a black 'iron cross' belt, black boots, and his ubiquitous pocket chain. Has anyone else noticed that Chris has been hitting the gym hard... and has really leaned out... no tummy to be seen here!

For his second number, he donned a long black leather coat, black jeans with contrasting orange stitching, and a black dress shirt. Here’s where I think he fell short. Sure he looked hot... but so similar to the wardrobe he seems to pick every week. It’s getting a bit repetitive and dull (not unlike his performances.) We get it, Chris, you’re a rocker. You wear black. Yawn.

5. Paris
Her first outfit was safe an uninspired, a white cap-sleeve blouse with black lace at the bust and waistline, "unwashed" 3/4 length jeans, and Pink spike heels. (Her wavy bobbed hair was cute, though.)

But my Fashion Citation comes for her ridiculous second ensemble... a camouflage cap-sleeve jacket over a black camisole top, with a red butterfly-buckle belt, and gold satin pedal-pushers with oversize hip and thigh pockets. Any idiot knows that a girl with big hips shouldn’t add bulky pocket detail to make them even wider. And camo over satin? Just silly if you ask me. Booted 5/3/06 and good riddance!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five Magnolia_Rocker 05-08-06 1
 RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five brvnkrz 05-08-06 2
 RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five nailbone 05-08-06 3
 RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five priestdi 05-08-06 4
 RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five geg6 05-08-06 5
 RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five emydi 05-08-06 6
   RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five geg6 05-08-06 7
 RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five frisky 05-08-06 8
 RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five tenmeters 05-08-06 9
 RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five dangerkitty 05-09-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-08-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
LOL! You never fail to please...great job! And yes, I did notice that Chris seems more lean these days....yowza!

Siggy thanks to Syren!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
LOL at you get tingly down there from Kat.
Another great review.

One nation under George, divided.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
She spent most of the number on her knees making love to the floor

*siiiiiigh*

Hell, I’m gay, and I thought it was hot. I got a little tingly down there.

I'm not gay, so as you might figure, I got more than just "a little tingly"...

Nice job as usual, Larry.

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-08-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-06 AT 01:40 PM (EST)

well then, conversely, I guess I'm not as naturally bi as I thought I was (and I'm a chick!), because when Kat was on the floor it drove me nuts. I wanted her to stand up and really perform it, and I could not for the life of me figure out what that song had to do with crawling around on her knees.

maybe know I know, it was about getting men to the phones!

and it would be seriously cool if indeed Taylor is reading these. it's quite possible .... and yeah, you're right about the "cool" jewel tones for him. great stuff.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
So lvoe that you're back with us, Larry. When I watched last week, I said to myself, "Larry is gonna love how Kat looks this week."

I must have that dress. I simply must.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
Again I thought of you Larry when I saw Taylor's shirt during the 1st song!! I said I like that on him...so will Larry!

Although I think Elliott looked great when he sang on Tues. His Wednesday tennies were horrible...looked like he's had them since he was 14...it wouldn't have mattered if he hadn't been in the bottom 2 and had to sing again...they were so distracting..

and geggy..you can have the dress if I can have those SHOES!!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
The shoes goes with the dress, Emy. I have to have those, too.
But you can have them, too. As long as you don't wear them the same time I do!

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
Spot on about Elliot, Todd! He's like the little red engine that could, but we know that if Nigel has his way, he can't.

Rolly made this.
*headbutt*

tenmeters 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
agree. elliot has been a big transformation. well, at least, until you see him smile. then, it pretty much destroys everything.

and yes kat is delicious. you are a lesbian now, todd. can't blame you.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Gay Idol Journal - Top Five"
Agree completely with your rankings, although Kat could just as easily been number 1. I'm with so many others here on the "girl crush". She is just hot hot hot.

Does Chris' wallet chain = Jasmine's flower in the hair? She swore she would wear it every time, but even she saw the light and quit it after awhile.

Larry, great as always, and I notice that your bottom pick has mostly? always? also been the boot. You see so much....

Love you, love your Journal!
dk

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •