The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Keep Boston Public"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

keepbostonpublic 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-07-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keepbostonpublic Click to send private message to keepbostonpublic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Keep Boston Public"
Hey all,

Since fox cancelled Boston Public I've created a petion to help save BP. Email it to everyone you know; post it on other boards!!

We must save this show - it's too good to loose!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/foxshow/petition.html

Thanks,

Jen

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Keep Boston Public StarryLuna 02-16-04 1
 RE: Keep Boston Public JRome 02-25-04 2
 RE: Keep Boston Public wildchickenhunter 03-02-04 3
 RE: Keep Boston Public trigirl 03-04-04 4
 RE: Keep Boston Public Puffy 03-11-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-16-04, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Keep Boston Public"
Wow, I didn't even know Fox had cancelled Boston Public. I'm not surprised though, once they moved it to Fridays, I knew it was doomed. Too bad, it was one of my favorite shows, but I barely saw it this season because I kept forgetting it was on.

JRome 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-25-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JRome Click to send private message to JRome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Keep Boston Public"
so hows that going for you?

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Keep Boston Public"
I stopped watching a couple of years ago.....Once all the teachers had slept with all the students i didn;t see much point.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-04-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Keep Boston Public"
I wondered why my VCR had "Celebrity Spelling Bee" and "Animals on Prozac" on tape. I will miss Boston Public.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-04, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Keep Boston Public"
Just Pfffft.... it's gone? I wondered where it went but had no idea that it was cancelled. Boo hoo. One of my favorite shows.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •