The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Interesting spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-07-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Interesting spoiler"

I found an interesting spoiler on another board by the same person that wrote the "dog that didn't bark" theory.

"The dog that didn't bark" theory was based on the absence of Tina in the first episode and why she would win.
This one is similiar and talks about ethan.

http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=10437.topic

there is the link.

food for thought.

"What a twisted web we weave when at first we practice to deceive"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Interesting spoiler ottawa_guy1 12-08-01 1
 RE: Interesting spoiler Naked 12-08-01 2
 RE: Interesting spoiler Willie Trombone 12-08-01 3
   RE: Interesting spoiler coolbeans56 12-09-01 4
       RE: Interesting spoiler vulcan 12-09-01 5
 RE: Interesting spoiler Afreaqua 12-10-01 6
 RE: Interesting spoiler Tinkerbell 12-10-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ottawa_guy1 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-01, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ottawa_guy1 Click to send private message to ottawa_guy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Interesting spoiler"
WOW. That was a long ass post but well worth the time! I am not sure i buy into the whole thing but it would be interesting to know what MB thought after reading it. This guy has way to much time on his hands but if he is right.......?

Does anyone else think that much thought gets put into the editing of the show?

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-01, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Interesting spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-01 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

This was one VERY LONG Post from a board that I can't post on because I have internet email and can not sign up. I feel that this post is also garbage written by someone who is obviously overly religious. As a christian myself, I am not offended by the referances, but to come to conclusions that Ethan is MB's Jesus on S3 is ridiculous. Especially ridiculous now that he has the major disadvantage in this game. If he does win, I'll salute this author, because at this point, it would take a miracle.

Naked

Willie Trombone 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-01, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Willie%20Trombone Click to send private message to Willie%20Trombone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Interesting spoiler"
Well, seeing that Kelly is now gone and more than likely, Lex will be too pretty soon, this theory will probably turn out to be wrong. If it happens to be correct through, then congratulations to the author!

Either way, what an amazing piece of work that is! If every spoiler put as much thought into their analysis and predictions as he did, we'd have the whole show figured out before the merge!

coolbeans56 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-01, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbeans56 Click to send private message to coolbeans56 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interesting spoiler"
I have the game picked out!!!!!!

See, there are 24 hours in the day, and since Clarence is 24, then he must be the final survivor. I can show you tons of Vids, that MB has OBVIOUSLY altered to say "CB is the winner" on Brandon's Beard, can you see it???

come on, I can spout anything, I even had a pet theory on the intoduction of the Survivors

Each survivor has a "full body shot" and a face shot whith their name as Jeffy was talking about him in the first episode. There were 5 Survivors that had only shot, which was a close up shot.

Ethan, Lex, Brandon, Jessie, and Clarence were the survivors with a close up only shot. I thought this would be the final 5... Looks like I was wrong. I figured it was plausable because 5 boran, two athletic, and a Samburo who was weak looking.

I see no spoiler out of this. I think that Samburo was heavily featured because they were bad at first, and then the underdogs... that is why people ar erooting for brandon and li'l Kim, they are underdogs and peopel root for them. this is perfect for MB's world... A GenX'er (Brandon, Li'l Kim, Ethan) will win this thing.

my two cents,
coolbeans56

vulcan 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-01, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vulcan Click to send private message to vulcan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Interesting spoiler"
ui no ive said this be4 but how about this the only 2 not smiling in their closeups on the cbs website r frank and brandon hmmmm i wonder kind of suspicious

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-10-01, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Interesting spoiler"
Good GRIEF! That guy is seriously twisted!

:0

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-10-01, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Interesting spoiler"
Does anyone else think that this guy wrote this for a class? It sounds like something written for a "God and Media" class or something. Am I the only one that got that impression? It is way too well thought out (not to mention LONG!) for someone to write just to post this at a message board. Yup...the guy wrote this for a class (be it college or high school) and posted it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •