The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
Big Bird lays the smack down on Bert! What will Ernie do next? Tune in next time on...

Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 - When Muppets Attack!

What a great episode! I never thought either the Burton boot or Rupert joining Morgan would really happen, but it made for a great twist and some delicious irony! I'm sure there's a lot to talk about, so let's get right to it! Just list the remaining 12 players in the order you like them, and if you want, tell us why!

1. Sandra (1)
2. Rupert (2)
3. Christa (7)
4. Tijuana (4)
5. Andrew (5)
6. Trish (6)
7. Ryan O. (9)
8. Darrah (12)
9. Michelle (8)
10. Shawn (10)
11. Jon (13)
12. Osten (11)

Burton was #3 last week and probably only would have dropped a place or two...can't really fault his strategy, I guess, and I liked him better than Christa up until this episode, but Christa staying means Sandra does too, so yay! And what an arrogant speech after his boot! You aren't Hunter, so don't even try!

Sandra - still love her! second straight #1 ranking!

Rupert - still love him! and getting drafted by Morgan may have saved him

Christa - I must be going insane, but her voice actually didn't annoy me tonight, and she wasn't completely hideous looking. And I was actually rooting for her. But I was to the point where I didn't hate her already, so she gets points for avoiding her date with the headsman rather than me cursing her for doing so

Tijuana - still like her, she's playing hard

Andrew - like him a little less, but still better than the rest who are pretty blah

Trish, Ryan O., *yawn*

Darrah didn't get on my bad side tonight so she moves up

Michelle is on the outside now, oops! and she's still very boring

Shawn...still don't like him, but don't dislike him at this point. he didn't do anything annoying now for 2 straight weeks.

Jon - can't believe I'm taking him out of last place, but siding with Sandra despite your blowup gets you some points. Still a total ass, but somehow I found him, if not endearing, somehow slightly curiously amusing on a few rare occasions.

which brings us to:
Osten - retakes last place from Jon. just a pitiful performance. you're inability to swim is not as endearing as rodger's. and where were you when ryno and andrew were getting lost and darrah and T were greeting trish?? I don't think he can get off my poop list anymore, but he can probably get off the bottom once or twice if Jon stays around for a few more weeks.

----------------
Greatest Gainer: Christa (7 to 3) and Darrah (12 to 8)

The Dave: Osten (11 to 12) and Michelle (8 to 9) - they were bigger drops than the 1 pointers indicate though.

--------------------
FLL 7.3: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID4/1902.shtml
...will compile the stats for last week in the morning

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 sittem 10-10-03 1
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 I_AM_HE 10-10-03 2
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 bubbastan 10-10-03 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 johnthemod 10-10-03 3
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 ivoryElephant 10-10-03 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 SteffiGurl 10-10-03 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 bubbastan 10-10-03 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 GuessItRains 10-10-03 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 Oscirus 10-10-03 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 nailbone 10-10-03 10
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 clemsonbeav 10-11-03 19
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 bichon 10-10-03 11
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 Spanky68 10-10-03 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 djandy 10-10-03 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 PlumBlossom 10-10-03 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 ejm92 10-10-03 15
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 coolflowerpowerman 10-10-03 16
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 Jims02 10-10-03 17
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 whoami 10-10-03 18
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 7sins_pride 10-11-03 20
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 LozengeofLove 10-11-03 21
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 Steen 10-11-03 22
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 AugustGirl 10-11-03 23
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 dajaki 10-11-03 24
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 Kokoro 10-12-03 25
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 dabo 10-13-03 26
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 PhoenixMons 10-14-03 27
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 MTW1961 10-15-03 28
 week 4 statistics I_AM_HE 10-16-03 29
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4 ShowMeTheWinner 10-16-03 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-10-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 00:15 AM (EST)

Gotta say to start that while I don’t find any of these individuals to be extremely compelling I find the overall dynamics to be very interesting. I give MB credit – he keeps finding ways to keep me interested and coming back. And, edgy Jeff also continues to get more interesting – way to go after Drake and Jon!! As for my love, I just love the underdog(s), so most of my love flows for Morgan. Interesting to see the infighting at Drake – y’all just go ahead and self destruct.

1. Andrew (1) I have to keep homey up here. I find it interesting I’m about the only one here that respects him. I don’t know why, but I just “feel” him and I’m not even a lawyer. Gosh, will you guys still respect me in the morning after this?
2. Rupert (2) He really belongs at 1, but …… Gotta love a guy that is as secure as he is in who he is and can sew and relate to the women without thinking of them as, well you know….
3. Osten (3) Another illogical love for me. Not much presence this week except on the IC. Nice job there. Awful in the water….but, was he faking it? There’s more to Osten then we’re seeing….maybe. At least we know he worked hard for that body!
4. Tijuana (4) The Welcome Wagon of Morgan. She’s just getting more solid each week. She worked her butt off in the RC and she almost belongs at number 1 for her taking Jon out of the IC!!!!!
5. Christa (6) The voice freaks me, but she became a focal point this week and I liked most of what I saw, especially the defense of Rupert.
6. Trish (5) Finally a little face time – respectful in her visit to Morgan and is about how I thought she’d be. Hope she sticks for awhile.
7. Ryan (7) Entertaining to see he and Andrew get lost and fall into despair. Just putting him up here for being part of the underdogs.
8. Sandra (10) She’s not doing much these days, but moves up for being part of the “right” alliance.
9. Darrah 12) Moving her up so I can keep the others down.
10. Michele (11) Stays here for being an idiot and aligning with the wrong people.
11. Shawn (9) Probably voted strategically for Burton – can’t argue with that but the “cracks” to Rupert were uncalled for.
12. Guess who (13) How many ways can I dislike Jon? The major one tonight was his crack about a “ghetto Christmas”. I take major offense at that remark ‘cause that’s where I’ve lived for the past 24 years and I resent his demeaning comment. Biggest jerk I’ve seen yet on Survivor without a doubt.

And, instead of grieving for Burton, a shout out to He who is doing a great job running the Love list!!!!!! Just wait - Osten is going to surprise you.....or me.

Hope to catch you on the "other" board one of these days.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

10-10-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
hi sittem! i still like andrew too

and yeah, i forgot about tijuana taking ot jon! that was awesome!
(as was jiffy asking jon "Are you loaded??" at TC, hahahah!

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-03, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
Sittem, you're not alone on the Andrew front. I haven't ranked him lower than 4th. I thought his one big mistake was dumping Lil and keeping Darrah, but she did really well in both challenges last night, so maybe he was right on that count as well.....

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-10-03, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
I almost started to feel bad for Morgan this episode, sooo many things have gone wrong. Pretty good episode all in all.

1. RUPERT (1) - I almost put Christa here, but i'm going to stick my my dude.

2. CHRISTA (3) - for this week, most likely Sandra will be back here next week, but Christa really shined.

3. SANDRA (2) - and I think I have my definite top three...now around this time in Big Brother 3 I had chosen my top three and they made it to the end...hopefully this will be the same.

4. TRISH (6) - finally got some airtime, and she's definitely on the right side, and definitely playing a smart game, i really wonder how things break down inside their "five-person alliance"

5. JON (7) - if nothing else he's entertaining, yeah I hate him, but it's a love to hate kind of thing right now, and it's fun watching Jeff get pissed

6. RYAN O. (8) - definitely the most likeable of the Morgans

7. ANDREW (12) - well, he's climbing back up, he is a good player after all.

8. MICHELLE (4) - on the wrong side babe. hanging out with the cool kids almost never works, Jenna is the rare exception

9. SHAWN (9) - did he make the right move voting for Burton? I guess we'll see, but he's still a jerk.

10. TIJUANA (10) - she's obnoxious, but she'll definitely be staying around for quite some time

11. DARRAH (11) - the accent and the snarl are really getting to me, hopefully she'll go soon

12. OSTEN (13) - well, I have to say, there was a part of me that was hoping Osten drowned, but of course he was just being the big baby that he is.

BURTON was 5 last week, but he'd take a major drop to 9 this week, arrogance, as it usually does in survivor, got what it deserved.

GAINER: ANDREW moving up 5 spots.

LOSER: MICHELLE moving down 4.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-10-03, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
Well, the top spot has been the same all season at it will be the same througout...

1. Rupert...He is not only providing for the tribe and kicking ass in challenges, he is also SCHEMING like Richard hatch! He is playing the game hardcore! 2nd favorite survivor EVER, right behind Kathy.

2. Sandra.... spunky and she likes rupert

3. Trish... playin hard, playin smart and one hot momma

4. Christa... she likes rupert and is in his alliance

5. Darrah.... who is she again? one confessional per ep. is boring

6. Tijuana... great job in taking out jon in the IC

7. Ryan... just plain stupid!

8. Andrew... just as stupid but arrogant to a fault

9. Michelle... prissy ##### that sides with the too fratboy snobs

10. Jon... obnoxious but gets perks for booting burton

11. Osten.... how many swimming challenges has he lost? Go for the piece in the sand. dont swim you pansyasspieceofshit

12. Shawn... picking on Rupert is so sophmorish, what is he in the 3rd grade? GRade A jackass!

Burton would have been #13

So far Rupert is the only person worthy of winning this show

"I was fun out there? Boy, sugar, what show were you watching? The last time I had that much fun I was in full blown
labor!" -Janet Koth Survivor Amazon

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-10-03, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
Wow. I mean-just...wow. Didn't see that comin' really.

Week 4:

1.Rupert
I just love the guy. It'll be a shame if he ever gets booted.

2.Trish
A very cool soccer mom.

3.Christa
Very cool chick. Using her head.

4.Tijuana
I really like her lately. A valuable team member.

5.Sandra
No fighting this week.

6.Jon
I am really enjoying Jon. He's one of the most interesting characters in the game, and sure to make it fun.

7.Shawn
Didn't know ya had it in ya. Shawn had me fooled, and then he went and voted for Burton.

8.Michelle
Sorry girl, but you made a bad strategic decision. But you're still really cute.

9.Andrew
You got lost! I really don't mind him as much, but it's going to take some hard work to beat the members of Drake.

10.Ryan O.
I dunno, just...meh. Not finding myself wanting to get to know Ryan any better.

11.Osten
Wuss. Sorry, but you are.

12.Darrah
I'm sorry, did you say something? Maybe I'm just hearing things.

Burton
Poetic justice, baby. Your strategy came to bite you in the ass. I thought you'd be around much longer, but you outschemed yourself. Too bad, I was beginning to like you.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
Wow, great episode last night. I love it when we get a peek inside the alliances. A lot of dynamics came to light that I hadn't suspected.

1. Rupert (1) - "I can make a new dress!" You gotta give props to this huge mountain of a man for sitting down and sewing himself a new skirt on national tv. Every week I find something more to lvoe about this guy. He may be the most interesting cast member we have seen so far.
2. Andrew (4) - Gets the jump up because his choice from last week seemed to have been the right one (at least in the short term), since Darrah did kick butt in both challenges (of course she had a little help from Drake in the IC ). I still like most of what this guy has to say.
3. Ryan O (2) - Because he's a fairly easy-going guy and very easy on the eye. I like his attitude and approach to the game so far.
4. Sandra (3) - Although not in the spotlight this week, she's still riding high on the merit of the spunk she showed in the past weeks.
5. Tijuana (8) - Gets a jump up for continued strong play (except in the RC, and well, not everyone's a great swimmer). The more I see her, the more I'm liking her. This gal is quite savvy in the ways of the game of Survivor.
6. Trish (6) - I liked her approach towards pillaging. She still seems to be a bit on the fringes, but the way that things are going, that might not be a bad place to be on the Drake tribe.
7. Christa (10) - She had some interesting things to say this week, and must be perceived as a major threat (or a major annoyance, but how can you possibly out-annoy Jon??) to have been the target of one faction of Drake so early on -- there must be more to her than what we've been shown so far. Plus she's a huge Rupert backer, so that doesn't hurt her in my eyes.
8. Michelle (5) - Yeah, she's cute, but she's made a probable fatal flaw in allowing herself to get alienated from the majority of her tribe in order to hang out with Frick and Frack.
9. Osten (9) - Whether he's deliberately faking his weak performance or not, last night's RC was just pathetic (even Rodger from S2 who was majorly swiming challenged managed to perform a competent doggy-paddle).
10. Darrah (12) - Gets a slight jump up for two gutsy challenge performances.
11. Shawn (11) - How dare you rag on my Rupert! Snarky little frat-boy weasel.
12. Jon (13) - Forever on the bottom. If I had to deal with this tool for more than 2 minutes I would have to smack him upside his permed and processed head. Not funny, not smart, and certainly not a "ladies man". Deluded much?

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1. Rupert (1)--Gets props for making a bigger dress, winning the RC, and being the only person to vocally disagree with the stupid idea of losing the IC. I can't imagine demoting him from the top spot anytime soon.
2. Tijuana (3)--Worked hard in the challenges and seems to be a real leader in her tribe.
3. Sandra (2)--I'm downgrading Sandra slightly for aligning herself with Jon. Plus, I wish she would drop the feisty Latina front and smile once in a while.
4. Christa (8)--Gets props for smoking out her biggest threat. Despite the voice and body, it's clear she has a real strategic head for this game.
5. Ryan (7)--Strong in the challenges and appears to be working hard to survive. I've got no reason to dislike him anymore.
6. Trish (5)--She was pleasant at the pillaging, but I still don't feel like I really know her.
7. Michelle (4)--Why would anybody want to worship Shawn and Burton?
8. Darrah (11)--Consistent with past episodes my main recollections of Darrah are watching her lie around camp while others worked.
9. Andrew (12)--Maybe Andrew should vote Rupert the new leader of Morgan because he's doing a pathetic job.
10. Shawn (9)--Makes fun of Rupert, disses the women, and betrays Burton. What a nice guy.
11. Osten (10)--Singlehandedly lost the RC for Morgan and did nothing else to redeem himself in my eyes.
12. Jon (13)--I loathe Jon.

Burton was #6 last week and probably would have sunk like a stone had he survived.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-10-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1. Jon-I dont care what anyone sayd he was awesome last night
2. Osten-what can i say i like him
3. Shawn-Smart to jump when he did
4. Tijuana-liked her enthusiam and how she took out jon
5. Ryano-Great competitor
6. Darrah-Finally saw her smile
7. Rupert-why sit out if u dont want to throw ic
8. Michelle- Felt sorry for her getting thrown around
9. Andrew-It's probably going to take more than one fish andrew
10.Trish- most likeable out of the new allaince
11.Christa-please stop that bleeping voice
12. Samdra -NOt a fan of hers at all
Burton good call throwin a challenge and getting yourself booted

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
My first time doing this list, but I had to wait a bit to form some opinions...

Morgan - still a buncha idiots. Why in the WORLD did Tijuana cut off Darrah to run into the water without the mask. If not for Osten "drowning", she'd be blamed for wrecking the challenge.

Drake - Votiung off one of your strongest members is a DUMB strategy at this point. Later, OK, but right now??????

Rupert - what's not to love. Although it was hard to tell if he was kidding about killing Burton (or was it Shawn) for teasing him. Bet he parties hard when he finds out Burton is gone, even as he realizes it was a dumb move.

Christa - turning out to be smarter than many thought. Her voice doesn't bother me as much as some others, and she's pretty cute.

Tijuana - Best of the Morgans...which ain't sayin' much.

Michelle - cute, but she'd better realign in a hurry or she's next

Trish - smart enough to align with Rupe and the Group, even if they made the wrong move.

Shawn - not so dumb after all.

Darrah - points for being hot, and NOT being one of the Morgan Behinds. And I like her accent.

Andrew - the "Imperilous Leader" *snicker*

Ryan O. - Mini-Andrew

Jon - and annoying little b@stard, but his wrestling imitations were hilarious!

Osten - how can anyone so buff be so completely useless. And how can wrecking challenges be a good strategy...except that he's got Andrew completely snowed.

Sandra - ick! She drives me crazy with her Latina attidue!! If she once rolls her neck and says "oh no you di'in't" I'm gonna chunk something at the TV!!!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-03 AT 01:33 AM (EST)

Darrah - points for being hot, and NOT being one of the Morgan Behinds. And I like her accent.

What he said.

I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! Darrah is so hot, and she has a hot Southern accent (reminds me of a StrongBad e-mail called Kids Book...seen it?), and she's a mortician! My step-dad is too!

A mortician, not hot. I'm a guy. Straight, at that.

bichon 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1. Rupert
2. Tijuana
3. Sandra
4. Andrew
5. Ryan O.
6. Christa
7. Trish
8. Osten
9. Darrah
10. Shawn
11. Michelle
12. Jon

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
Haven't been on the message boards in a while. Been a big fan of Survivor since S2. My first list of the season:

1. Rupert- I wouldn't want to compete against his strength, but he is SO MUCH fun to watch!
2. Tijuana- She's easy to watch and she is playing the game well.
3. Trish- I think MB is saving her confessionals until later, as she'll likely be here a long while.
4. Christa- Granted, I don't like her voice either, but she isn't as dumb as she seemed.
5. Sandra- Agreed, she's overly-feisty. I think she is just marking her turf, though.
6. Michelle- I would've had her 2nd if I had done this list last week. Yes, she is apparently shallow and not selective enough about her companions. But isn't she cute?
7. Ryano- I don't think he's got much going for him, but I coulnd't put him any lower than this.
8. Darrah- I'm from the South, so her accent isn't alien to me. I guess I'd be surly too, if I was stuck on the Moron tribe, so I can't fault her for that. She could move up if she ever did anything positive.
9. Osten- I think the Big Lie is his faked drowning. If so, he's smarter than I thought, and not as lazy.
10. Shawn- I like that he booted Burton. I hate that he rips Rupert. Has he done ANYTHING else?
11. Andrew- I can identify with him based on looks, but I pray that I would never come across as a pompous, lousy loser like he has.
12. Jon- Now I realize that editing can make goats out of good people. But there is just too much smoke here for Jon to not be a flaming moron.

Burton- good riddance now. Would've had him in the middle last week.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1.) Rupert (2) – Rupert is the man! He’s strong, AND he can sew a skirt. That and his alliance with all of the girls (Jon included) shows that he’s in touch with his feminine side. And he may single handedly save Morgan. Andrew sure couldn’t.
2.) Trish (4) – Trish took her pirating as an opportunity to bond with the Morgan girls, which may help her in the future. Nice and shrewd.
3.) Sandra (5) – I still like her feistiness, and she was in the majority alliance.
4.) Michelle (1) – Slipped because of being caught clueless on the vote and weak at the IC. However, she is still nice so she didn’t slip far.
5.) Tijuana (7) – Likes how she is the first to meet pirating Drake members. Good effort at IC, but weak swimming at the RC.
6.) Christa (10) – Moves up for surviving TC, and for helping and admiring Rupert for his sewing skills.
7.) Shawn (8) – Moves up for realizing the writing on the wall and voting for Burton in an attempt to stay in the majority alliance, but doesn't move much for being rude to Rupert.
8.) Darrah (6) – Darrah looked pretty strong in the IC when she threw off Christa.
9.) Ryan O. (9) – DUMB (See Andrew) How can you get lost on a small island?
10.) Osten (11) – Managed to lose yet another challenge for Morgan.
11.) Andrew (12) – AND DUMBERER (See Ryan O.) How can you get lost on a small island?
12.) Jon (13) – Drunk and obnoxious. Thinks he’s a master chess player. Can’t wait for him to be voted off.

Out – Burton (3) – Stupid of Burton to throw the challenge. Didn’t he learn anything from S5’s Sook Jai?

djandy

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1. Rupert (1)
2. Sandra (2)
3. Trish (7)
4. Ryan O. (4)
5. Darrah (5)
6. Christa (8)
7. Michelle (6)
8. Shawn (9)
9. Andrew (10)
10. Tijuana (11)
11. Osten (12)
12. Jon (13)

Burton was #3 last week.

an IceCat original

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-10-03, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1. Rupert (1) - Rupert is on the campaign for Best Survivor Ever.
2. Trish (6) - Really a very smart lady and I think she knows the way to play the game....reminds me a lot of T-Bird.
3. Sandra (3) - I just love Sandra.....she's great....nothing else to say.
4. Christa (4) - A little annoying but I like the way she is playing the game.
5. Ryan O. (9) - I like him a lot....seems to be pretty hard working and usually is the team's backbone in challenges...it'd be nice if he turned on Andrew.
6. Tijuana (12) - Starting to like her, she has some spunk.
7. Michelle (2) - Disappointed with her allying with Shawn and Burton.
8. Jon (7) - Yes, annoying, but the Ric Flair walk to the voting confessional was classic....and he's definitely someone we won't forget for quite awhile, although many of us do want to forget him.
9. Shawn (8) - Annoying but I have a good feeling we won't have to listen to him for too much longer.
10. Darrah (11) - Nothing to rank her on. Therefore, all those who possess actual personalities rank above her, and those who I loathe are under her.
11. Osten (10) - Not much to say about this guy.....he's lazy, can't swim, whines when he loses....and this show is called "Suvivor".
12. Andrew (13) - He shall remain at the bottom until he walks the plank.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-10-03, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
Yay! Episode 4 was really fun to watch. Loved Burton's ouster. Did not love seeing the Mor(g)on tribe get an undeserved gift in the form of Rupert (if Drake had won the challenge, do you think they would have been allowed to take Tijuana!?)

Anyway, Ranking Time

1. Christa-- Christa is a great person and I'm rooting for her! I really am happy she stayed in the game. It is Christa, not Michelle who is this season's sweetheart.

2. Trish-- Trish is a marvelous person as well, but falls down to 2nd because she was not as visible as Christa on last night's show.

3. Rupert-- I just love Rupert. He's so cool. I think it was unfair of Mark Burnett to give them over to the Morgan team (even if it is temporarily).

4. Sandra-- Sandra is really likeable, and even though she wasn't very visible this week, she stays up here for her fiestiness and for her role in Burton's ouster (if you can't tell, I really like the Christa-Trish-Rupert-Sandra alliance).

5. Tijuana-- Tijuana is the only Morgan member (besides Lillian) to break into the Top 5 so far in the season. Andrew may think he's the leader of that tribe, but Tijuana is the one who I think is controlling things. She's very smart, very diplomatic, and I think she'll do well in the game.

6. Jon-- I thought Jon was hilarious last night... Less so for his drunken antics at tribal council, or his naked run on the beach, but for the fantastic way he played Michelle and Burton into believing him. He may be the best liar Survivor's ever seen!

7. Ryan. O-- Probably not deserving of being ranked this high, but I'll do it anyway. As Andrew's #1 goon, it is hard to like Rhino a lot. I think it is pathetic how Ryan thinks that "getting Rupert was the smartest thing Morgan ever did". Excuse me, what exactly did you do to get Rupert? You were given a handout becuase the producers felt sorry for you!

8. Osten-- Osten is a princess. But at least he is not as annoying as the players on the bottom of this list.

9. Shawn-- I liked Shawn's last minute betrayal of Burton. That shows he's thinking. But he is just about as arrogant as his recently-axed pal, and I don't think he has much time left.

10. Michelle-- Michelle simply PLUMMETED from #3 to #10 on this week's list. Michelle thinks she is this season's sweetheart, but she is really this season's Penny... I like her less and less the more I think of her. She is way too much of a follower, and she doesn't seem very smart or likeable. She has done nothing to deserve the Top 5 rankings I've been giving her for the last four weeks.

11. Darrah-- Darrah actually smiled this episode. But this does not make up for her past behavior. I still want her voted out.

12. Andrew-- Andrew was better this week, too. But I still don't like him. And he remains on the bottom for the third consecutive week!

Last week, Burton came in at #5, and during his time in the game he averaged a ranking of 6.

Greatest Gainer: Jon (who would have guessed!) moves up 5 places!

Greatest Loser: Michelle (someone I never would have guessed to fall so much). I had high hopes, but she has not met them. She falls 7 spots from #3 to #10.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1. Sandra
2. Christa
3. Rupert
4. Trish
5. Tijuana
6. Jon
7. Michelle
8. Ryno
9. Shawn
10. Darrah
11. Andrew
12. Osten

1. Sandra rocks! I love her spirit. Nuff said.

2. I really dig Christa. Wow, an actual smart person on Survivor! WOW! She reminds me of Kelly G a lot, of my "guilty faves"

3. A much less negative Rupert this week. Why didn't they just leave you alone already?

4. Trish is a cool lady. I really like how she handled the pirating.

5. Not much seen of Tijuana. I think I like her more when she's not in the spotlight more.

6. Although the guy's annoying, Jon is a RIOT to watch! He was definitely the star of the episode.

7. Michelle loses a lot of points for hanging onto Burton like that, but she's still a cutie, I guess.

8. Ryno... ehh... He's like Jr Andrew, but not as annoying.

9. Shawn's kinda irritating, but he's getting better, I guess.

10. Did anyone else see that confessional from Darrah at the beginning of the episode and think "Well, that's it for Darrah this episode"?

11. Andrew's still a big jerk, because of the Lil and Ryan S debacle. Come on.

"The waters must be less fierce on the other side, because I say so, and I'm King Andrew"

12. What a loser. He makes me sad. I wish I was in such good shape as him. What a waste of perfectly good manpower...

A 2003 IceCat original

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-10-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
Great show this week. They just keep getting better each week.

#1.- Rupert(1). Where else would he be.
#2.- Sandra(2).
#3.- Tijuana(3).
#4.- Christa(10). More face this week.
#5.- Michelle((8).
#6.- Trish(7).
#7.- Darrah(5).Like her accent.
#8.- Shawn(6).
#9.-Rayn O.(9). Got lost with Andrew and can not fish.
#10.- Andrew(12). Got lost? this week and can not fish.
#11.-Jon(11). What an %*$@
#12.- Osten(13). Only moved up because we lost another one.
Burton was #4 last week. did not see that one comming.

WHOAMI
just ask me about it.

7sins_pride 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-03, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 7sins_pride Click to send private message to 7sins_pride Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1. MIchelle - dun ask me why ..i'm a fool for cuties
2. Trish - she's got attitude
3. Christa - *burps*
4. Sandra
5. Rupert
6. Andrew
7. Ryan O
8. Shawn - traitor.
9. Tijuana
10, JOn
11. Darrah
12. OSten

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-03, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1. Sandra (1) She was quiet this week, but I sure did miss hearing her.
2. Christa (2) I was pleasantly surprised when Burton got the boot instead of her.
3. Rhino (3) The only good looking guy out there, it was nice to see him smile after winning a challenge.
4. Rupert (9) I'm actually starting to like the guy...
5. Tijuana (5) Seems like a great gal.
6. Trish (7) I'm glad she spoke up this week. She seriously lost the Drakes a lot of time in the RC, though.
7. Andrew (8) Somehow he holds together this broken tribe...
8. Jon (10) Surprise of the week #1...Jon is purely entertainment value. I hate the guy. He's not funny. But it sure is great to laugh at his wacky antics.
9. Shawn (11) Shawn only ranks this low because Burton couldn't. Shawn gets points for voting for his bud.
10. Michelle (4) Surprise of the week #2...Michelle, what are you thinking? I only hope you get your act together before you're voted off.
11. Osten (13) Yes, Osten moves out of last place, only to make room for the more dispicable...
12...Darrah (12) A Southern Belle you're not. You have absolutely no class, and I wish you the worst in this game.
Greatest Gainer: Rupert, who rocks
Biggest Loser: Michelle (in memory of Burton, an even bigger loser)

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
I still have no favorite and everyone is about the same to me right now, but I bet that'll change soon.

1. Ryano
2. Christa
3. Trish
4. Sandra
5. Rupert
6. Andrew
7. Michelle
8. Darrah
9. Tijuana
10. Shawn
11. Osten
12. Jon

Steen

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1. Rupert (1) - He even sews! Love him even more.
2. Trish (2) - Still sticking with the homegirl.
3. Sandra (3)- Staying at #3.
4. Christa (8)- She didn't whine when she knew she was on the block.
5. Ryan O (7)- He blends into the background. But his eyes are nice.
6. Michelle (4)- I like her glasses.
7. Darrah (11)- Waiting for her to do something likeable.
8. Andrew (10) Can't even find his way with a map.
9. Shawn (9)- He turned on Burton and didn't tell Michelle.
10. Tijuana (5)- Couldn't figure out her turn in the RC. Here's a clue: The person wearing the face mask goes into the water. Geez.
11. Osten (12)- He's just so pathetic. So sad.
12. Jon (13)- If I could place him lower, I would. He is vile.

Biggest drop - Tijuana
Biggest gain - Christa

Burton was #6 last week.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-11-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
The list Ep. 4 (Ep. 3,2,1,pre-show)

1. Rupert (1,2,5,2) - May I repeat? He's the man!
2. Trish (2,3,3,6) - Most endearing of the best alliance.
3. Sandra (3,1,4,3) - You go girl!
4. Christa (4,6,11,16) - Safe for now, but watch out for flip-floppy Jon.
5. Tijuana (6,9,8,12) - She owns Morgan.
6. Michelle (5,5,7,11) - Easily fooled, will be safe because of that.
7. Darrah (8,8,6,15) - Is she still on the show?
8. Andrew (9,10,9,1) - Boy can't orienteer. He should have kept Lillian.
9. Ryan O. (10,11,10,10) - Dumbass.
10. Osten (12,14,14,4) - Still a muscle-bound loser.
11. Shawn (11,12,13,5) - Getting dirtier in his play, getting slimier everyday.
12. Jon (13,13,15,7) - Colossal dumbass.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-12-03, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1.) Sandra (1)
2.) Rupert (2)
3.) Christa (3)
4.) Jon (13)
5.) Trish (5)
6.) Michelle (4)
7.) Shawn (7)
8.) Andrew (8)
9.) Ryan O. (9)
10.) Osten (10)
11.) Tijuana (11)
12.) Darrah (12)

Burton was #6 last week.

* Okay so she wasn't actually there much, but Sandra still rocks my world. Rupert and Christa are very close seconds (and thirds), however.

* Jon takes a gigantic leap up to fourth place, just for having a personality and bringing the entertainment. He's also not such a bad player (Of course I'm saying this now, after he's sided with the "good guys").

* Trish is shaping into the super mom niche and was actually there for once. However, she's really only so close to the top since everyone who's not in the top four is pretty "blah".

* Ugh Michelle and Shawn suck so much! I feel so terrible that I can't move them lower, but fortunately for them the Morgan tribe weren't being any more awful this week. They stink at the game, they stink at the challenges and worst of all, they're BORING!

* I don't even know what I can say about Morgan. Andrew and Ryan make television painful, Osten is just the largest wuss ever. Why the hell do they think he's their greatest asset? Do they never reflect on the fact that he's single-handedly lost more challenges than Mama Kim? Tijuana continues her "tee hee, I'm the most plastic human being you'll ever set your eyes upon" routine and Darrah's off somewhere trying to remember what apparant role model (or at least gameplay model) Sarah Jones would do in her situation. If any of these horrible people win, especially due to manipulative twists, this season will officially be the most disgusting yet.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1. Rupert (1)
2. Sandra (2)
Top two remain unchanged for four weeks, but Sandra is fading into the background a bit and will have to be more active to keep her ranking much longer.

3. Tijuana (4)
4. Michelle (3)
5. Ryan O. (7)
6. Darrah (8)
7. Shawn (9)
All scored in the positive this time, Darrah by showing up, Shawn with his surprise step into playing the game at TC.

8. Trish (6)
Still like Trish but her negatives are mounting particularly at challenges, hope she's making the most of her mom skills in camp.

9. Christa (11)
10. Andrew (10)
Christa pulled to the top of the bunch I don't care for because her game is on.

11. Jon (13)
12. Osten (12)
And in a surprise, Jon pulls out of last place by actually having some entertainment value, while Osten basically continues to be a dud.

Burton was #5 last week.
Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Loo-ozer Lodge?

SMILES ARE FREE

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-14-03, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-03 AT 07:02 AM (EST)

As promised, I'm keeping track of each week's love list scores by putting every weekly rank in parentheses. Most recent ranking comes first...

1. Rupert (1,1,1,1) - Notice a pattern? Methinks I've found me a new favorite survivor ever (Sean R. is still my sentimental favorite, but in terms of actual survivorability, you are BY FAR the best)
2. Tijuana (2,2,7,3) - Morgan's REAL leader. I just love her more each week. Doubtful she'll claim the top spot without the demise of Rupert, but I definitely like her a lot.
3. Christa (7,10,13,13) - I still think she's a little nuts, but at least she's warm and has a heart....she likes Rupert, so that calls for serious bonus points.
4. Trish (4,4,2,9) - Hello? Trish? Anyone there? No? I didn't think so...will she EVER talk? I hope so, as I liked her a lot in the first episode...hard to go by anythign else right now though.
5. Sandra (3,5,3,10) - you are starting to annoy me, always so negative, but at least you are funny and most of what you say is true anyway
6. Osten (6,12,12,7) - still waiting for his strategy to be revealed...will keep him here unless said strategy is different than what I expect (in which case, he would plummet to the bottom just above Jon)
7. Michelle (5,6,6,2) - Okay you seem pretty lame so far...I thought you were going to be so cool...major disappointment thus far - way to side with the immature folks
8. Andrew (11,11,8,6) - Okay, maybe I'm just starting to feel sorry for you losers...but you're possibly not as bad as I thought...I think I'm giving you too much credit and you'll prove it next episode
9. Ryan O. (9,9,10,8) - boring, but at least he's better than...
10. Shawn (12,13,14,11) - Big bonus points for voting for Burton at TC but you still are annoying and immature (making fun of Rupert...yeah that's a good way to make allies/friends)
11. Darrah (10,8,9,15) - She is terrible...no personality, nothing to contribute the tribe other than evil stares, incomprehensible "woe is me" mumbling, and an occasional good challenge performance (though does it count when you do well against a tribe whose members AREN'T TRYING?)
12. Jon (13,14,15,16) Permanent spot at the bottom of the list

Dearly (or not) Departed:

Burton (8 of 13,7,11,5) - would have been toward the bottom of my list had you stayed another week. SO stuck on yourself, you are.

Lillian (3 of 14,5,4) - I really like her - sucks that her ally had to go. Hopefully she made friends other than just Ryan S.

Ryan S. (4 of 15,11)

Nicole (12 of 16)

I *heart* my ©2003 GeorgiaBelle Creation
"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it" - Mohandas K. Gandhi

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
1. Rupert - Besides the fact that HE'S THE MAN, I love the way he has really taken to the pirate theme, incorporating it into his confessionals and his game play.

2. Christa - I'm strangely attracted to her and her voice. She must be playing a smart game to have survived the first showdown against a much stronger Burton.

3. Trish - I like her because she's 40 and cute. I think we'll end up seeing more of her in episodes to come.

4. Sandra - interesting with attitude and personality.

5. Tijuana - I think she's the best player on Morgan,nd may be their puppetmaster.

6. Michelle
7. Ryan O.
8. Darrah

9. Shawn - voted for Burton? What kind of strange game is he playing? I don't think it's going to work.

10. Andrew - Gives off a skanky, slimy lawyer vibe.

11. Osten - did you ever open a Christmas gift that looked great on the outside, but was disappointing when you opened it? That's Osten!

12. Jon - he was just a little too giddy and full of himself about having the swing vote at tribal council. Plus, he's apparently an alcoholic. I've never understood why survivors would want to imbibe during the game - it's dehydrating, which coupled with a lack of food could have unpredictable consequences.

10-16-03, 01:45 AM (EST)
29. "week 4 statistics"
compiling 26 lists:

1. Rupert (1) (50, 1, 7)
2. Sandra (2) (100, 1, 12)
3. Christa (6) (106, 1, 11)
4. Trish (4) (112, 2, 10)
5. Tijuana (7) (139, 2, 11)
6. Ryan O. (8) (168, 1, 10)
7. Michelle (3) (181, 1, 11)
8. Andrew (10) (209, 1, 12)
9. Darrah (12) (226, 5, 12)
10. Shawn (9) (229, 3, 12)
11. Jon (13) (251, 1, 12)
12. Osten (11) (257, 2, 12)

Burton was #5 last week

First place votes:
17 - Rupert
4 - Sandra
1 - Christa, Ryan O., Michelle, Andrew, Jon

Last place votes:
12 - Jon
6 - Osten
3 - Darrah
2 - Andrew, Sandra
1 - Shawn

Moving up (gains of 3+):
Christa (6 to 3)
Darrah (12 to 9)
gains of 2+ (which will probably be the benchmark starting next week for these categories) go to Tijuana, Ryan O., Andrew, and Jon

Moving down (drops of 3+)
Michelle (3 to 7)

* Rupert once again dominates the charts with 17/26 #1s, and only half the total score of his nearest challenger! The lists seem to be settling, but whenever he goes, I expect some big shakeups.

* Osten takes last place despite Jon taking twice as many #12s

* Darrah, despite getting no better than a #5 ranking managed to tie for the greatest gain of the week, and ranked ahead of 3 other survivors (among them Shawn, whose high ranking of #3 made him the only other survivor not to garner a #1 or #2 on at least one list)

* Sandra, Andrew, and Jon took at least one #1 and #12 this week.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-16-03, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.4"
Uhhh... sorry for the late post. Just got back from Thailand for a friend's wedding.

Love:
1. Rupert (3)
What can I say... I love Rupert in a skirt! And Rupert gets bonus points for not wanting to throw a challenge.

2. Trish (6)
Trish reminds me so much of T-bird that I can't help but like her. She climbs up to #2 this week as I get to see more of her personality with her increase in face time.

3. Big Bird Christa (1)
I love Big Bird but I think she made a strategic error of throwing the challenge, hence the drop in rankings.

4. Sandra (2)
I'm waiting for Sandra to move up the rankings but I haven't seen much of her wit recently.

Looks like the top 4 will remain the same for sometime.

Like:
5. Michelle (4)
D'oh... for being part of the wrong clique. I don't know what you can do to turn things around but I sure hope you do.

6. Ryan O (7)
As promised, he moves up in the rankings category with more unannoying face time. His full last name must be O Darn Cute.

Neutral:
7. Tijuana (9)
Definitely warming up to her and she'd probably move up in the future if she remains unannoying.

8. Osten (10)
I can't fault him for not being able to swim. I hope the IC win boosts up his spirits.

9. Andrew (13)
Andrew isn't that bad this week, and I like to see him in better spirits after being down in the dumps for so long.

10. Jon (12)
Hmmm... I actually found him a little amusing this week. Bodes well for him on this list.

11. Shawn (8)
Pretty dumb of him not to prevent Burton from throwing the challenge. Why throw a challenge when you don't have a solid 5 person alliance?

RIP. Burton (5)
Would have dropped to dead last in this week's rankings for his Final Words comment alone. So dumb to throw the challenge only to get himself booted. Hoorah to Big Bird for smacking Bert down!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •