The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Star Wars"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-05, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Star Wars"
Did anyone see the Star Wars trailer last night on FOX and is there a link to it anywhere?

Draco?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Star Wars ginger 03-11-05 1
 RE: Star Wars Captain_Savem 03-11-05 2
 Read This... IceCat 03-11-05 3
   RE: Read This... blacknwhitedog 03-11-05 5
 RE: Star Wars Smooth23 03-11-05 4
 RE: Star Wars blacknwhitedog 03-11-05 6
 RE: Star Wars miamicatt 03-11-05 7
 Plot AyaK 03-11-05 8
   RE: Plot TeamJoisey 03-12-05 9
 RE: Star Wars strid333 03-12-05 10
 RE: Star Wars Estee 03-12-05 11
 RE: Star Wars seahorse 03-12-05 12
 RE: Star Wars Mon Cherie 03-12-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Star Wars"
Didn't see it. But heard this is a dark and tragic installment, garnering a potential (gasp!) PG13 rating. Which is good news for those of us who wish Jar Jar Binks and every damn Ewok could be retroactively expunged, forever, from the collective consciousness of humankind.

I understand the ending is similar to that of "Million Dollar Baby."

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Star Wars"
I saw it and it was AWSOME!!!

This is what I've been waiting for. Try movies.com

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff. ~ Napoleon

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Read This..."

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/theater/news20050228.html

03-11-05, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Read This..."
darn AOL, grumble, grumble

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-11-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Star Wars"
I saw it and it looks totally awesome. This new trailer is alot better than the prototype trailer that was leaked on the net months and months ago.

03-11-05, 07:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Star Wars"
I see George Lucas will be on 60 Minutes this Sunday

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Star Wars"
Yes, of course!!

Currently, it's only available to Hyperspace members at starwars.com that I know of. If I find any other place that's hosting it, I'll post it here.

RollDdice it was handcrafted by. Thankful Miamicatt is.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Plot"
Unfortunately, Lucas continues to write the screenplays himself. Expect another load of crap.

Well, actually, I've already read the summary of the screenplay, so I can say unequivocally that the characters behave in unbelievable ways, just as they always do in Lucas stories. But at least Lucas tries to tie all the pieces together. He just isn't up to the task.

Why, oh why, couldn't he use an outside screenwriter, as in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi?

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Plot"
Having a different director for those two films was a pretty good idea too.

Damn George Lucas. He's been screwing up Star Wars since ... well since he invented it.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Star Wars"
I saw it and enjoyed it. It showed a lot more than the teaser (which pretty much showed action shots).

Three is the perfect number.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Star Wars"
I saw it today on the big screen, before Robots. It almost made me want to go and see the movie. Almost.

Admittedly, at this point in the franchise, there's a certain appeal to watching Anakin Skywalker being dropped into lava. There would be more of one if it was the actor who was playing him. If Lucas was going first, I'm there.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Star Wars"
Missed it, but can't wait for the movie.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-12-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Star Wars"
I saw the trailer, I'm excited to see the movie. I'd think the trailer would be on the main Star Wars site or IMDb or one of those places.

Fine.
Protect the Sanctity of Reality TV Marriages

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •